Preferred Yachts presents this Cruisers 2010 Beneteau Oceanis 43 boat for sale.
Contact Preferred Yachts with any questions about this Beneteau Oceanis 43 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts.
Single / diesel
Rio Dulce, Guatemala
Located in Guatemala with easy access to the Caribbean!
This 2010 Beneteau Oceanis 43 French-designed sloop has 3 double-berth cabins, 3 heads, a roomy cockpit, and she's fully equipped for the liveaboard and bluewater cruising lifestyle! L'Attitude has been continuously and carefully maintained. She's been kept in freshwater since her last bottom job/inspection in November 2019, and she also has a new fully battened mainsail (2020) that has never been used! Don't miss out on this opportunity to sail away on a beautifully maintained Beneteau Oceanis 43!
L'Attitude is ready to go sailing and start her new adventure!!
Call me for more info or to set up a time to get aboard!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret Racoupeau
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 43 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 38 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Dry Weight: 19566 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 4JH5E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of head: 3
– Settee portside
– Hanging locker, Cubby hole lockers, Storage drawer
– (2) Opening Hatches w/ Blinds Screens
– (2) Portholes with curtain
– Ensuite access in forward cabin
– Separate Shower
– H/C Water Pressure
– Manual Head
– Sink w/ Vanity Mirror
– Cupboards and cubbyholes
– Opening Hatch w/ Blind Screen
– U-Shaped Settee
– Dining Table
– Settee portside of dining table
– Plenty of Storage
– (2) Panoramic "Sky" Windows w/ Concertina Blinds
– (2) Portholes w/ Curtain
– (2) Fixed Side Windows w/ Pleated Blinds
– (2) Opening Portholes
– Opening Hatch w/ Blind Screen
– Portside Galley
– White Laminated Countertop
– Double S/S Sink
– ENO 2-Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven
– Vitrifrigo Refrigerator Freezer
– Drawers Cabinets for storage
– Raymarine C9 Chartplotter
– Raymarine SPX SmartPilot Autopilot
– NEW Raymarine VHF Radio
– Raymarine Tridata - wind/depth/speed
– Pioneer Stereo w/ (4) Speakers
Mechanical / Electrical
– Engine Yanmar Diesel 54 hp
– Fixed 4-Blade Propeller
– (2) Cruisair Reverse-Cycle Marine Air Conditioning Units
– 7-Gallon Water Heater
– 220V Electrical System
– 12V DC 150V AC
– 1 Alternator 12 V / 80 Ah
– NEW House Batteries - January 2021
– (3) Jabsco Manual Heads
– (3) Showers w/ H/C Water Pressure
– 52-Gallon Fuel Tank
– 95-Gallon Freshwater Tank
Sails / Rigging
– NEW FES Fully Battened Mainsail (unused) - 2020
– 140% Quantum Roller Furling Genoa
– Lazy Jacks w/ Easy Bag
– (2) Harken #46 2-Speed, Self-Tailing Winches
– (2) Harken #40 2-Speed Self-Tailing Winches
– (8) Sheet Clutches
I : 51.58 ft
J : 15.25 ft
P : 47.33 ft
E : 15.58 ft
Deck / Hull / Cockpit
– Last Bottom Job in November 2019 (kept in freshwater since)
– Delta 44# Primary Anchor w/ 150' galvanized steel chain 30' rode combo
– Danforth 30# Secondary/Stern Anchor w/ 60' rode
– Quick Electric Windlass
– 2016 AB (aluminum hull) 9' RIB
– 2016 Tohatsu 9.8hp 2-Stroke Outboard
– Bimini Dodger
– Cockpit Cushions
– Dual Helm
– Large Folding Cockpit Table
– Swim Platform
– S/S Swim Ladder
– Cockpit Shower
– Plastimo Liferaft
– Garmin Inreach EPIRB
– Plastimo Fire Blanket
– (4) Kidde Fire Extinguishers
– (8) Life Jackets
– (8) Flares
– Brass Bell
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
More High Definition Pictures Available
Contact me for more Pictures and Info
Cell: (317) 750-8664
More Featured boats at: www. PreferredYachts.com
Visit our Preferred Brokerage Display Center
A Boat Show Everyday
at the Harborage Marina - St Pete, Florida.
Come explore and consider dozens of brokerage boats all in one location in charming downtown St Petersburg, Florida. It's like a boat show everyday of the week.
Mega yachts to small yachts, power and sail
Thinking about selling your boat?
We have discounted slips available at our Preferred Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure.
Call me to discuss how we can help you.
Please contact Jamie Birch at 317-750-8664
Interested in this boat?
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
St Petersburg, FL