Racers and Cruisers 2012 Beneteau Oceanis 50 listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This is a nice example of the Beneteau 50 Oceanis with three staterooms and two heads.
"PILAR" received all new Garmin electronics this year and features the Beneteau 'dock and go' joystick system that makes docking a breeze.
She's powered by the reliable Yanmar 4JH4-TCE, which just received full engine and transmission service.
"PILAR" also Features:
~~Kato Dinghy Davits~~
~~Furling Main and Jib~~
~~Reverse Cycle A/C~~
~~7.5KW Onan Generator (157 Hours) For Power Away From The Dock~~
Don't miss out on this Beneteau 50 Oceanis!
– 3 Cabin - 2 Head Layout
– U-Shaped Dinette to Port with Settee to Starboard, Flat Screen TV
– L-Shaped Galley to Port with Top-Loading Freezer and Front-Loading Fridge
– Dual Stainless Steel Galley Sinks
– Corain Countertop
– 3-Burner Force-Ten Stove with Oven and Broiler
– Dishwasher (Not Operational)
– Forward Facing Nav Station with Garmin GPSmap 742XS
– Master Cabin Forward with Centerline Island Queen Berth, En-Suite Shower, Vacuflush Head, and Flat Screen TV
– Two Guest Cabins Aft with Queen Sized Berths, Flat Screen TV’s
– Day Head with Shower and Vacuflush Toilet with Direct Access from Starboard Cabin
"PILAR" Is Currently Being Refit with All New Garmin Electronics.
– Garmin 942 GPSmap 942SX in Cockpit
– Garmin 742 GPSmap 742XS at Nav Station
– Garmin Wind, Depth, Speed and Autopilot (to be Installed in Cockpit)
– Raymarine RAY55 VHF
– Fusion MS-UD750 Stereo with Aquatic AV Amp and Speakers Throughout
– 4x Flat Screen TV’s (Salon, Master, 2x Aft Berths)
Engine and Mechanical:
– Yanmar 4JH4-TCE freshly serviced with an estimated 500 hours (hour meter not displaying)
– Joystick Dock and Go System
– Vetus Bow Thruster
– Onan 7.5KW Generator (157 Hours) freshly serviced
– Cruisair 18k and 10k Reverse Cycle A/C with Digital Controls in Salon and Aft Stateroom
– 11-Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater
– 2x 140ah House Batteries
– 1x Engine Start Battery
– Prosine 2.0 Battery Charger/2000W Inverter with Monitor at Nav Station
– Prosafe FS60 Galvanic Isolator
– 2x 30amp Shore Power Connections with Power Cords
Deck, Sails and Rigging:
Fractional Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast with Mainsail Furling System Furling Mainsail with Vertical Batten 135 Genoa on Roller Furling System Stainless Steel Chain Plates are Taken to the Inner Molding with Stainless Steel Tie Rods Running Rigging is Led to the Cockpit Rigid Boom Vang with Tackle All Winches are Harken 2-Speed Electric Custom Kato Dinghy Davits Full Bimini, Dodger, and Connector Over Cockpit Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower (2) Anchor Bow Rollers with 25 lb. Rocna Anchor and Washdown Lewmar Anchor Windlass with Remote Control
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.