Denison Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 2015 Beneteau Oceanis 55 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Preliminary Listing / Vessel arrived at our marina on April 9th, 2021
S/V First Sip impersonates a custom yacht without the custom price tag. Innovative in design, meticulous maintained, and feature rich with not only all of the factory installed options but aftermarket as well, establish her to be the ultimate in luxury, safety and performance.
She's boast a blue grey hull color, alpi mahogany interior complimented by white leather wrapped bulkhead panels and settee / salon seating upholstery.
Below Deck Accomodations
– (2) Cabins aft that are symmetrical in size and feature queen berths and hanging lockers. The starboard aft cabin has private access to the day head / shower.
– Owner's cabin forward featuring a queen size island type berth, enclosed and separate shower space to starboard, head and vanity to port, and abundance of storage and hanging lockers
– Galley to port with a 3 burner Eno cooktop / oven with exhaust hood, top loading freezer, dorm type refrigerator, Danby microwave oven, EdgeStar dishwasher, double basin sink, and an abundance of stowage / counter space for meal prep.
– Salon forward of galley with a dinette to starboard boasting a deluxe table that electrically raises and lowers to accommodate for a variety of configurations including but not limited to a huge additional sleeping area. To port is a settee featuring an ice maker, recessed cabinetry for stowage and mechanically raised / lowered Television.
– Teak sole in cockpit and decks
– Bimini and dodger with high grade strataglass
– Electrically operated swim platform
– Cockpit cushions for comfort in seating and sun beds for companionway
– Cockpit table with varnished leaves, ice box with chill plate, and dedicated storage for a life raft
– Hot / Cold cockpit shower
– Dockside freshwater inlet
– Dolphin style high grade and polished stainless bow sprit with anchor roller, bobstay, and tack point for the code 0
– Sail locker forward
– Bracket on aft pulpit for outboard engine
– (4) BG Zeus 2 MFDs flush mounted at helm stations
– BG Auto Pilot w/ physical keypad mounted at starboard helm station
– BG GoFree module
– BG Wind Sensor on masthead
– BG AIS (Receive and Transmit)
– Fusion Stereo with fusion speakers in cockpit and Bose acoustimass in cabin
– BG 4G Radar
– BG VHF with a fixed mount master at nav station and a Bluetooth connect slave for use in the cockpit
– Peplink Pepxim SIM injector uses mobile data for WiFi
– 105% Genoa
– Adjustable genoa lead car system
– Self-Tacking jib
– Roller furling main on a deck stepped, double spreader mast
– Code 0 on selden furling
– (4) Harken 2 speed electric winches. Primaries (60.2) / Secondaries (46.2)
– Spinlock clutches
– Mainsheet traveler fixed to an arch using blocks
– Rigid boom vang
– Fishcer Panda 9kw Generator with 425 Hours
– "Dock and Go" Joystick control
– Quick Bow Thruster
– Lewmar Anchor Windlass with Remote Control and Chain Counter at Helm
– 50 AMP shore power service
– 2000 watt inverter
– Galvanic Isolators
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!