Denison Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 2018 Beneteau Oceanis boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
PRELIMINARY LISTING / NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHOWINGS UNTIL JUNE 22, 2021
From Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie to Palm Beach via an ocean liner with a water discharge in Fort Lauderdale, we started this project in 2017 and saw her through the build. Replacement cost is north of 1.9m. Take delivery now at a fraction of the cost and without the wait.
S/V Sheevra is professionally maintained and lightly used with under 400 hours on the Yanmar main. She boast an aftermarket water maker, a North Code 0, custom canvas and much more.
Factory Installed Options
– 3 cabins / 3 heads in brushed oak with sail locker forward.
– Shoal draft keel.
– Leather upholstery / cushions (gris).
– Premium trim level pack.
– Electronic packs A B.
– Autopilot pack.
– Flag halyards.
– Asymmetric spinnaker + code 0 rigging.
– Genoa on an electric furler.
– Anodized furling mast with a hydranet mainsail and genoa.
– Genoa sheet tracks adjustable from cockpit.
– Harken rewind electric winch (secondary and to port).
– Harken electric winch (primary and to starboard).
– Mooring / Anchoring kit.
– Side boarding ladder.
– Galley aft centerline and in cockpit.
– Tender loading system for Williams Jet.
– Electric cockpit tables w/ UV covers.
– Electric inflator for dinghy and / or water toys.
– Full suite of deluxe cockpit cushions.
– Sunpad mattress.
– Carbon wheels.
– Extra bow thruster control and engine on port helm station.
– Cummins Onan Genset.
– Underwater LED lights.
– Ice maker.
– Washer / Dryer
– Upgraded 48000 BTU tropical reverse cycle Air Con.
– Electric salon table.
– Masthead TV antenna.
– TV/DVD prewire in salon and owner's cabin.
– 4G BG radar.
– BG RS90 VHF w/ H50 handset.
– Automatic fire suppression system.
– Teak catwalks.
– Williams Turbo Jet tender.
Manufacturer Provided Description
This new world designed by Beneteau stems from a collaboration between Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design and the Italian stylist Pierrangelo Andreani. The first in the range, the Oceanis Yacht 62 offers the key to a new art of having a wonderful time at sea together.
The Oceanis Yacht has that distinctive line recognized by all. She is elegant on the water, encircled with large windows, and her appearance has everything you would expect of an exceptional boat. The Oceanis Yacht 62 has a reassuring design that is balanced and manoeuvrable, with a chined hull, twin rudders and a perfectly centred sail plan.
The incredibly original layout of the Oceanis Yacht 62 is centered on a spacious saloon and separate spaces enjoying great privacy. Bathed in light by huge hull portholes, this luxuriously designed yacht offers noble materials and exclusive woodwork finishes.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!