Pontoon Boats 2013 Bennington 2575 RCW I/O boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
Your eye for excellence and aversion to compromise are true to spec. How do we know? Because we are built the same way. Your drive to exceed expectations at every opportunity - it's what makes us who we are, as well.
While other manufacturers screw their hulls together Bennington uses our exclusive THRU-BOLT™ technology on each and every hull. This system ensures far less flex, providing a stable ride for years of boating pleasure and safety. With a combined experience of over 100 years, our team lives by the philosophy of using the best materials and never cutting corners. We proudly stand behind each and every Bennington with our no hassle factory-backed 10-year bow-to-stern warranty while covering the deck and hull for a lifetime.
Our thicker cross channels provide more vertical strength than the typical channels found on most pontoons. This combined with our extruded M-deck brackets and fanged elevator bolted deck construction minimizes twisting and provides the most solid, quiet pontoon ride in the industry.
Fully-welded aluminum construction ensures a far stronger and more rigid structure over the faster and cheaper method of single or even double surface welds.
When it comes to comfort on the water, Bennington offers the industry’s most sophisticated seating. Our ergonomic design and a blend of five compressions of high-density foam provide the perfect combination of support and comfort. From design elements like integrated self-draining channels to the selection of materials, our furniture is engineered to resist moisture and mildew.
With the finest craftsmen and first-class upholstery, Bennington is known for its durable and luxurious interiors. Shown below, Simtex™ is a soft to the touch, easy to clean, premium vinyl also found in world-class yachts.
When buying a new Bennington, our customers receive an industry-leading lifetime structural + 10-year bow-to-stern warranty, giving you and your family the protection and assurance you deserve. Here at Bennington, we provide you with the finest built pontoon boats in the marketplace and want you, our valued customer, to know that we stand behind that commitment with the industry's strongest warranty protection. Under the lifetime structural + 10-year bow-to-stern warranty, we cover 100% materials, parts, and labor with no pro-rating, no third-party hand-offs, no warranty transfer fee, and no "read between the lines" statements to leave you second-guessing.
– Lifetime Structural Warranty: As an owner of a new Bennington, you receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, pontoons, gates, channels, motor mount rotomold seat frames. If anything goes wrong, we will fix it. Season after season, your Bennington will be ready.
– Lifetime Deck Warranty : As an owner of a new Bennington, you receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the 7-ply, pressure-treated, marine-grade decking. Since they fasten the rails deck directly through the understructure, Bennington decks flex less will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment.
– 10-Year Bow-to-Stern Warranty* : As the original owner of a new Bennington, the first ten years are covered directly by Bennington. All materials and workmanship are covered by us, including flooring, electronics, and upholstery. No hassles, no worries, no hand-offs—It's Simple. Your dealer will register the warranty for you upon delivery of your new boat. The engine manufacturer's stated warranty covers your engine.
– Transferable Warranty : Bennington warranties are transferable through your local Bennington dealer, adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner's new boat purchase date. Suppose the boat is sold during its warranty period. In that case, the standard warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner for the remainder of the original 10-year warranty—once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Bennington dealer.*
– No Hand-Off To Suppliers : Bennington doesn't hand off warranty responsibilities to its suppliers. When it comes to warranty claims, your Bennington dealer will take care of it directly with Bennington. After all, no one cares more about your satisfaction than Bennington does.
– No Pro-Rating: Bennington boats carry the same valuable warranty, whether it's the first day or the last day of the warranty period. Bennington does not use a declining scale of coverage in its warranty, also known as pro-rating.
– Partnership With Our Dealers: Bennington dealers receive 100% of the retail shop labor rate for warranty repairs. This ensures that your warranty work is a priority completed quickly with your satisfaction in mind.
– Excellence In Customer Satisfaction : Bennington has earned the Customer Service Index (CSI) award for "Excellence in Customer Satisfaction," an industry-leading 23 times-every year since its inception. Given by the National Marine Manufacturer Association, the CSI Award recognizes manufacturers who receive exceptional satisfaction scores for the boat, engine, dealer experience.
A great place to start when researching what’s the right Bennington for you and your boating family is to explore our luxury pontoon boat lineup and product offerings. From our entry-level S Series to our flagship QX models; our fleet of boats are designed to fit various use cases, luxurious finishes, and feature options to suit your needs. We invite you to view our complete lineup and to become part of the Bennington family.
Bennington Pontoons can be matched with just about any marine engine brand and are available for Outboard, I/O (Sterndrive) or Twin engine setups. Engines are also available at different horsepower levels and should be chosen depending on where you boat and the performance and handling you desire, as well as matched with the boat you order. Talk to your dealer for more information on what they recommend for you.
In floor storage
Manufacturer Provided Description
An ultimate in refined luxury, the R Series sets the benchmark for luxury pontoon boats. Stunning exterior profile lines wrap around an amazingly-rich interior to give owners a truly unique driving experience. Compliments from your passengers and other boat owners are sure to follow wherever a 2012 R series model travels. Make this boat your own with a wide selection of exterior/interior colors, graphics and textures. Available in both I/O and Outboard power. Add ESP Performance to any R Series outboard model. (ESP is standard equipment with the R Series I/O's.)
– 2 Portable Cupholders w/ Teak Trim
– 2 Wide Berth Chaise Lounges with Fold-Down Armrest / Cupholder
– 4 Kicker Speakers
– 62 Gallon Hull Center Mounted Fuel Tank
– Aft Facing Super Lounges w/ Center Walk Thru Design
– Blue Ice LED Mood Lighting
– Duraframe Seat Bases
– Easy Access Engine Compartment w/ Above-deck Electrical Panel
– Fire Extinguisher
– High Performance Carpet
– Powder Coated Seat Hinges
– Privacy Enclosure
– Reclining Helm Chair with Integrated Headrest
– Stainless Steel Cupholders
– Teak Trapezoid Table
– Waste Container
Performance / Below Deck
– Battery Switch
– Bilge Blower
– Bilge Pump, Manual / Auto
– ESP Performance Package
– Hydraulic Actuated Power Steering
– Power Actuated Engine Cover
– Rough Water Package
– Stainless Steel Propeller(s)
– Underdeck Wave Shield
– 1.25" Bimini Frame with Quick Release Fittings Trailering Struts
– 10' Surlast Bimini Top w/ Embroidered Boot
– 25" Pontoons with 32" Center Elliptical Tube
– Anodized Raised Rails
– Custom Bennington Stainless Cleats
– Dimensional Chrome Logos Badge
– Docking Lights with Stainless Steel light Housings
– Full Length anodized Skirting
– Heavy Duty Rub Rail
– Laser-cut Bennington Thresholds
– Mid Ship Spring Line Mooring Eyes
– Stainless Corner Castings
– Stainless Ski Pylon (Removable)
– Stainless Steel Deck Bolts
– Streamline Rail System
– Surlast Playpen Cover
– Swim Platform (Fiberglass) w/ telescoping ladder
– 1 Piece Fiberglass body with Integrated Chaise Lounge Armrest
– Console Footrest
– Custom Wheel with Tilt, Teak Accents and Etched Center Cap
– Echo 100 Garmin Fish/Depth Graph
– Fiberglass Door w/ easy open close Stainless Steel hinges latch
– Rocker Switches w/ Dash mounted breakers Master power switch
– Sony M6 Stereo behind console door w/ Dash mounted remote, USB port, 12v outlet MP3 Recess
– Storage Compartment w/ soft-side cooler
– WITH MERC IO - Smartcraft Gauges
– WITH VOLVO IO - Custom Sterling Gauge Package: Fuel, Trim, Tach/Hour Meter, Water Temp, Oil Pressure Speedo w/ Compass Heading (GPS Driven)
Total Power: 150 hp
Choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Great for parties and fishing. Top brands and more in our quick guide. Why do pontoon boats make great party boats? Are pontoon boats good for fishing? Best pontoon boat brands. Find all you need to know in our quick guide.
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.