1976 Bertram 46 Convertible
Classic 46 1976 Bertram
Beautiful Sport Fishing vessel ready for fishing.
The classic good looks of this vessel combined with the upgraded main engines, generator, navigation electronics package and two stateroom floor plan make for a perfect fishing machine.
The Bertram 46 design is well known for impressive seakeeping characteristics of her deep V hull, wide beam and low cockpit freeboard which make her a rough water performer.
– The Live Lucky runs great with twin 1998 Cummins 6C8-3M (450 HP) engines that only have 2150 total hours
– The 12.5 kW ship generator only has 481 hours
– Vessel comes equipped with Pompanette fighting chair and tuna tower
– Navigation electronics include Garmin 7212 Screens, Radar, Sonar, with backbone and Bluetooth (all new)
– New bottom paint
– USCG approved fuel/steering hoses and custom ice chest for fish storage.
– This classic beauty is sitting in Chauvin Louisiana ready to fish today!!
*Survey Report available upon request.
*Owner will deduct cost of servicing engines from asking price at closing.