This Pilothouse Trawler with full displacement hull and flybridge is perfect for long range cruising, Great Loop, and coastal and river cruising. Bridge clearance is 17' with bimini up, and reduces to 15' with bimini down. She's cruised Panama Canal and Great Loop and along Pacific and Atlantic coasts. Economical single Ford Lehman diesel engine let's you cruise long distances between fuel stops. Captain will appreciate the well-equipped pilothouse helm for all weather cruising and flybridge helm for cruising in good weather, not typically found on pilothouse trawlers. PIlothouse 2 side doors open to side deck, Portuguese bridge, bow deck and steps to flybridge.
This roomy trawler layout offers several comfortable spaces to relax and entertain - aft covered cockpit, flybridge, and salon. A real bonus is the 6' 5" head room throughout interior! Sleep 6 comfortably aboard in 2 private cabins - master with queen berth, guest cabin with double v-berth, and additional single berths on pilothouse and salon settees. Fully equipped galley has plenty of storage for long range cruising - full size refrigerator/freezer and ample pantry cabinets.
If you're looking for a comfortable, well-built cruising vessel for exploring offshore and inshore waters, this Pilothouse Trawler will fit your needs.
Dimensions LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 29000 lbs Dry Load
Bridge Clearance: 15 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Engines Engine 1:
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Year Built: 1980
Engine Model: 2715E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2600
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 120 HP
Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (600 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (48 Gallons)
Accommodations Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 1
WALK THROUGH TOUR
Come aboard this Pilothouse trawler at aft cockpit via swim platform and transom door. Note how flybridge deck fully covers cockpit area with teak and holly deck with hatch access to steering and storage. Walk through centerline aft door into salon. Observe 6' 5" headroom throughout interior. Notice long cushioned settee to port and mounted table with folding leaves, and comfortable upholstered swivel chairs to starboard. Note parquet sole with hatch access to engine room. Appreciate the amount of light in salon from large windows. Walk forward to 2009 refurbished U-shaped galley to port with open counter between galley and salon. Observe ample counter space, abundance of large cabinets above and below counter, deep double stainless steel sink with high faucet, propane stove and oven, microwave oven and full length refrigerator/freezer.
Turn to starboard and down 4 steps to amidship master suite. Observe to port raised queen berth with 4- drawer storage underneath, and to starboard 3 hanging lockers, vanity with cabinets underneath, 4 opening ports and parquet sole.
Move forward to observe apartment size stackable washer/dryer to starboard. Open door to port to observe head. Note step-in shower/tub, large vanity with stainless steel sink, full length mirror, and vacuflush marine toilet.
Continue forward and open door to guest suite. Observe double v-berth, hanging locker to starboard, cabinets below v-berth, shelves above v-berth and anchor locker access, plus 2 opening side ports, dorade and overhead opening hatch.
Return aft and up steps to salon. Take 4 steps up to starboard to enter pilothouse. Note teak and holly sole. Observe the captain's great view from helm. Note long raised settee with leafed table that makes into single berth. Notice ample storage for charts, safety equipment and other gear in cabinets, shelves and behind settee. Exit pilothouse through either port or starboard full size door to side deck. Move forward to Portuguese bridge with storage and further forward to foredeck. Note newly refinished nonskid deck, teak trim and teak caprails. Observe high stainless steel bow rails, sturdy samson post for anchoring and 2 heavy duty cleats with hawsepipes for docking.
Return along either side through Portuguese bridge and up 4 steps to flybridge. Note newly refinished nonskid flybridge deck, bimini, and all-around leecloth attached to high stainless steel rails. Sit in middle of long settee to observe 360 view from flybridge helm under bimini. Walk around settee to note aft facing long settee and large aft flybridge deck with ample space for deck chairs and table.
This Pilothouse Trawler with the classic deck and interior layout has a rare additional flybridge with bimini that adds a lot of social space and pleasant cruising in good weather. You will enjoy relaxing in spacious salon, pilothouse, aft cockpit and flybridge. Lots of large windows in salon and flybridge add great natural light.
Sleep up to 6 family and friends in two private cabins with double/queen berths with airconditioning and additional single berths in convertible salon settee and pilothouse settee.
– Full length flybridge seats 8 on long seats with room for additional chairs and table
– Aft cockpit with teak and holly sole covered by flybridge
– 6' 5" headroom throughout interior
– Salon seats 6 on settee and 2 upholstered chairs
– Salon table with folding leaves
– Open access to galley from salon
– Master suite with queen berth
– Guest suite with double bed v-berth
– Ample storage in master and guest lockers, cabinets, drawers and shelves
– Private head with tub/shower combo, vacuflush marine toilet, vanity
– Parquet floor in salon and cabins in lower deck
– Teak and holly sole in Pilothouse
– Pilothouse settee sits 4-5 around table with leaves
– Pilothouse settee makes into single berth
– Pilothouse has 2 bar height chairs for captain and mate
– Ample storage for charts, safety equipment etc. in pilothouse
– Flybridge seats 8 on long settees under bimini with room for more chairs and table on full length deck
– Garmin GPS 4208 color chartplotter and radar
– Garmin HD radar new 2015
– Weather and XM satellite radio
– Simrad 28 autopilot with wireless remote control
– ICOM IC-302 VHF radio
– Hand held portable VHF
– 6" Ritchie mounted compass
– Toshiba flat screen TV in salon
– SONY surround sound speaker system
Casual cooks and gourmet chefs alike will love this galley layout and equipment refurbished in 2009. Store aboard enough perishable food for a very long cruise in the full size refrigerator and freezer, additional under counter refrigerator, and nonpersihables in multiple pantry cabinets. Everyone's favorite U-shaped galley up allows the chef and helpers to be in the social conversation while preparing, serving and cleaning up.
– Seaward Gourmet 3 burner propane stove and oven
– Emerson microwave oven
– Norcold AC/DC full size refrigerator/freezer
– Sanyo 120v undercounter refrigerator in pilothouse
– Deep double stainless steel sinks with high stainless steel faucet
– Formica countertops surround U-shaped galley
– 3 Deep cabinets above counter
– 2 cabinets below counter
– Three 8D house batteries less than 2 years old
– Group 31 start battery
– ProMariner 40 amp battery charger
– Onan generator inoperable
– AC 30 amp shorepower with 50' cord
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
– Ford Lehman model 2715E 120 hp naturally aspirated diesel engine with 2600 hours
– Borg Warner velvet drive transmission
– Hydraulic steering serviced 2016
– Stuffing box
– LG airconditioning unit cools staterooms
– Pressurized hot/cold fresh water system
– American appliance 19 gallon hot water heater
– Vacuflush marine toilet rebuilt 2016
– 48 gallon holding tank with Y-valve
– Ideal electric anchor windlass
DECK AND HULL
– Full displacement hull
– Full length keel with protected propeller
– Port and starboard pilothouse doors to foredeck and flybridge
– Bridge clearance 15' with bimini down; 17' with bimini up
– Nonskid foredeck and flybridge deck freshly painted
– Teak aft cockpit deck shaded by flybridge
– Portuguese bridge forward of pilothouse with storage areas
– Bottom repainted 2014
– Anchor system with Samson post and 2 cleats via hawsepipes
– Ideal electric anchor windlass with foot pedal control at bow
– Danforth anchor with 200' chain rode
– Teak caprails freshly varnished
– Full length flybridge bimini
– Long cushioned bench seat forward at flybridge helm seats 3-4
– Aft facing cushioned bench seat on flybridge seats 4
– Ample flybridge deck space for folding chairs and table
– Lee cloth attached to high stainless steel rails surround flybridge
– Exterior textilene shade screens for all windows
– Screens for opening ports and windows
This 40' Pilothouse Trawler is ready for your long range or local cruising. You'll appreciate the roomy social spaces for entertaining in salon, covered aft cockpit and flybridge, and fully equipped galley.
If you're looking for a sturdy, comfortable, economical cruising vessel at a great price, this Pilothouse Trawler deserves your serious consideration.
Personal items aboard are excluded.