Center Consoles 2020 Boston Whaler 170 Montauk listed by Gull Lake Marine (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2020 Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
Motor Year: 2020
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 90 EXLPT EFI 4S CMD
Motor Two Year: 2020
Motor Two Manufacturer: YAMAHA
Motor Two Model: F200XCA DIGITAL
Trailer Year: 2020
Trailer Manufacturer: COYOTE
Trailer Model: SINGLE-AXLE
Classic heritage meets cutting-edge capability in the 170 Montauk. This nimble center console model retains its clean, timeless aesthetic and rugged “hose-and-go” utility while providing enhanced comfort, performance and versatility. Count on all the features you need to get the job done, and the impeccable quality you know to expect from Boston Whaler — and fall in love all over again with the 170 Montauk.
Features may include:
– Convenient new integrated forward fishbox with overboard drain.
– Standard 90-hp Mercury Command Thrust FourStroke engine.
– Integrated 25-gallon fuel tank for added range.
– Available Raymarine navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
– Standard galvanized trailer with swing tongue, disc brakes and LED lights for safe, easy transport.
Deck / Cockpit
– 8” stainless steel cleats (3)
– 19” interior freeboard
– Boarding steps (midship)(molded-in port and starboard)
– Bow and stern lifting eyes
– Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
– Bow rail - welded stainless steel
– Cup holders at bow (2)
– Forward fishbox with overboard drain
– Heavy-duty rub rail
– Integrated transom storage
– Rod holders (4)(stern)
– Stainless steel side rails
– Swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder (fiberglass)
– 12V receptacle
– Access door with stainless steel latch
– Acrylic windshield
– Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
– Drink holders (3)
– Electric horn
– Mercury binnacle control
– Partitioned storage at top of helm
– Stainless steel steering wheel
– Welded stainless steel grab rail
– Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage
– 90 EXLPT EFI Black Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury engine
– Analog instrumentation
– Battery box with switch with hold-down strap in console
– Bilge pump with float switch (2)
– Classic style navigation lights
– Fuel tank – integrated (25 gallons)
– Hydraulic steering
– Stainless steel propeller
– Vessel view mobile
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Read all about center console boats Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?