Boat Dynasty presents this Saltwater Fishing 2013 Boston Whaler 190 Montauk boat for sale.
Contact Boat Dynasty with any questions about this Boston Whaler 190 Montauk by filling up the Contact form
See all inventory from this seller (17)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
You are viewing a clean 2013 Boston Whaler 190 Montauk powered by a 115-hp Mercury FourStroke with 256 hours!
JL Audio Speakers, Fushion Stereo, Bow locker, Rod holders, Bimini top, 2 cooler seats, Tackle trays
Trailer is not included but available for purchase for $4,400
60-day Sea Tow Membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from Boat Dynasty! Sea Tow Membership includes: FREE boat towing, fuel drops, jump starts, prop disentanglements and covered ungroundings and more.
Surveys and mechanical inspections are welcome.
EZ Financing and Trades Welcomed!
Boat is located at 7848 South Federal Hwy Hypoluxo 33462
– Access door with stainless steel latch and storage bin
– Acrylic windshield
– Drink holders (2)
– Electric horn
– Electronics mounting area
– Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
– Mercury® binnacle control
– Stainless steel steering wheel
– Welded stainless steel grab rail
Deck / Cockpit
– 19" interior freeboard
– 8" stainless steel cleats (3)
– Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
– Bow and stern lifting eyes
– Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
– Fiberglass swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
– Heavy-duty rub rail
– Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
– Rod holders (2)
– Self-bailing cockpit sole
– Welded stainless steel bow rail
– Welded stainless steel side rails
– 115 EXLPT EFI FourStroke Mercury® engine
– Galvanized Trailer with Swing Tongue
- Disc brakes
- LED lights
- Tie downs
- Torsion axle
- Trailer jack
- Winch with nylon strap
– 55 gal built-in fuel tank
– Battery box with hold-down strap in console
– Bilge pump with float switch
– Classic style navigation lights
– No-feedback steering
– Stainless steel propeller
– Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
Additional Mercury options available.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world. Click to learn more. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.
Lake Worth, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.