Center Consoles 2023 Boston Whaler 220 Dauntless boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
The all-new 220 Dauntless comes with many improvements from its incredibly successful predecessor, including improved hull design with a more pronounced Carolina flare providing smoother entries and exits through rough seas, increased storage to fit your favorite fishing gear, and improved seating allows for everyone to have a comfortable spot to relax. Inquire now for more information!
Yes, you can cut a Boston Whaler in two and drive away in the half with the engine. But unsinkability means more than just the unmatched safety of Unibond™ hull construction. It means smart design, high-quality construction and forward-thinking technology. It means premium experiences and comfort year in and year out, whether you’re fishing, cruising or both. It means having the Core Confidence to take on anything from the shallows to the roughest offshore water without worrying about a thing.
We’re committed to creating boats that are purposefully engineered to be safe, functional and low-maintenance, while they deliver a lifetime of carefree pleasure. Learn how the latest Dauntless models reflect this ideology.
Whalers set the standard not only for their reliable performance and innovative engineering, but also for their style. Our long lists of patents proves it.
Boston Whaler partners with leading suppliers to offer the latest technology and provide the best possible boating experience. Every component on a Boston Whaler is purposefully selected to enhance your time on the water, from the stereo speakers that play your boating soundtrack, to the canvas that provides welcome shade, to the navigation and propulsion equipment that ensures superior performance. By partnering with fellow leaders in the marine industry, Whaler is able to offer the highest quality components available — for the best quality boating experiences imaginable.
Boston Whaler has achieved legendary status by delivering on-water experiences that have exceeded all expectations for 60 years. The legend continues today as customers pass down their Whalers to their children and grandchildren, adding to the vast collection of treasured memories. When you own a Whaler, you’re a part of something special, something decades in the making. A lifetime of fun and a strong community come standard when you’re an owner. Just ask any Whaler enthusiast.
Owning a Whaler means so much more than owning a boat; it means gaining access to an incomparable on-water lifestyle. Discover the fullness of the #WhalerLife, and add your moments and memories to the mix.
A tender boat’s primary purpose is to ferry passengers and supplies to and from a larger boat. Often referred to as a “dinghy,” a tender can be as simple as a rowboat or a rigid inflatable boat (RIB), or as sophisticated as powerboat. A tender generally features a shallow draft so it can safely go ashore while the larger boat stays out at anchor.
To serve its function well, a tender boat must also be easily towable, unfailingly reliable and comfortable for passengers. After all, the tender sets the tone for a day on the water; the right tender can enhance that day greatly.
Built to withstand the rigors of hauling and towing on long ocean voyages, Boston Whalers will never crack or cave under heavy use. Professional captains around the world rave about Whaler features like pressure-rated tow eyes, premium components and low-maintenance operation.
As a tender boat, a Boston Whaler Super Sport is a versatile, reliable option, offering a spacious layout to accommodate multiple passengers, and purposeful amenities for fishing, cruising and lounging. Whaler’s legendary quality sets them far above a typical dinghy, making it easy to choose between inflatable and Unsinkable.
Boston Whaler provides the safest, easiest to own, most exciting boats on the water. Since our founding over 60 years ago, we have conceived and built peerless designs that meet boaters’ diverse and changing needs. Only Whaler can bring you a legendary, innovative boat that is engineered for a lifetime of enjoyment and dependability. Only Whaler can bring you the Unsinkable Legend™.
The true legend of a Whaler lies in the possibilities it empowers, the enjoyment it evokes. With a storied history and a forward-looking present, Boston Whaler is in a class all its own. Here’s where Boston Whaler came from and where it’s headed.
The man behind the Unsinkable Legend™ was always pushing boundaries—from his out-of-the-box ideas to his torture tests proving Whaler’s toughness.
Our future looks nothing short of dazzling. Improved facilities and technology have allowed for more and larger boats—including the flagship 420 Outrage.
This monstrous earth mover makes waves and rocky shorelines seem kind of wimpy. Every Whaler is built for maximum durability, dependability and structural soundness, so you can tackle any water with absolute confidence.
Boston Whaler has delivered for decades what no other boat can. When boats were expected simply to float, Boston Whaler proved they could be unsinkable. Where most fishing boats lack comfort, and most pleasure boats lack fishing features, Boston Whaler proves you can have both at the most premium level. No matter what initially pulls you to the water – fishing, cruising, or water sports – your Whaler will draw you back over and over again.
Black canvas - Optional
White rubrail with SS insert
Deluxe leaning post w/livewell
Trolling motor panel
Electric trim tabs w/indicator
VHF radio (Simrad)
Vessel view display
Nav pkg, Simrad 9" NSX
Nav pkg, Simrad 9" NSX addt'l display
Manufacturer Provided Description
Meet the bold 220 Dauntless, a center console boat that combines inshore fishing excellence with offshore cruising confidence. More than a bay boat, the 220 provides spacious comfort, smooth-riding performance and easy access to the water for fishing, watersports, cruising and beyond.
– Forward double lounge seat with large lockable storage and room for 7’ rods
– Multiple leaning post options including reversible pilot seat with integrated cooler, deluxe seating and livewell options
– Ergonomic fold-up stern deck seating and flush stern deck design
– Spacious and comfortable cockpit
– Fishing features include a standard bow fishbox, rod holders and an optional trolling motor
– Stylish helm console with SmartCraft® gauges and optional Fusion® stereo
– All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
– All hardware 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
– 22" interior freeboard
– 8" cleats; bow (2), stern (2), spring line (2)
– Low profile bow rail - welded stainless steel
– Bow and stern lifting eyes
– Casting platform – Port and Starboard aft
– Drink holders Stainless steel, forward (4), lounge (2), console (2), aft seats (2)
– Garboard drain plug
– Rod holders – Stainless steel, stern deck (3), gunnel mounted (2), Bow (2)
– Heavy-duty rub rail
– Self-bailing cockpit sole
– Low profile aft side rails - welded stainless steel
– Swim platform with telescoping ladder
– Trolling motor flat at bow
– HDPE access door in aluminum frame with stainless steel latch
– Acrylic windshield
– Console face tan gelcoat
– Drink holders (2) SS
– Electronics mounting surface (for 12” display)
– Grab rail - welded stainless steel (delete with T-Top or Fiberglass Hardtop)
– Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
– Interior LED light
– Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob
– Head – Removable Porta potti
– Wireless phone charger
– Forward console lounge with armrests; drink holders (2)
– Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and integrated cooler
– Port and Starboard stern seats with folding backrests
– Bow, anchor locker with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock
– Forward fishbox/storage with overboard drain
– Lockable console front storage - holds multiple rods, buckets, gear
– Lockable console storage
– Cooler / Storage in reversible pilot seat base
– 200 XL V6 CMS DTS Black Mercury FourStroke with hydraulic power steering and fuel/water separator
– SmartCraft deluxe gauge package
– Tilt steering
– Propeller - stainless steel
– Fuel tank – 75 gallons
– Automatic bilge pump
– Dual battery trays with switch and automatic charging relay for house bank charging
– Electric horn
– Fuel/water separator
– Navigation lights
– Vessel View Mobile
Choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Discover benefits, top brands, and engines in our guide. Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read more...
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.