Center Consoles 2024 Boston Whaler 230 Outrage boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
The 230 Outrage delivers huge fishing capability and huge comfort to match. Spacious bow area features ample seating and convenient in-floor and under-seat storage. Cockpit features the Converting Leaning Post, which conceals a handy work station and extra aft-facing seating.
Yes, you can cut a Boston Whaler in two and drive away in the half with the engine. But unsinkability means more than just the unmatched safety of Unibond™ hull construction. It means smart design, high-quality construction and forward-thinking technology. It means premium experiences and comfort year in and year out, whether you’re fishing, cruising or both. It means having the Core Confidence to take on anything from the shallows to the roughest offshore water without worrying about a thing.
We’re committed to creating boats that are purposefully engineered to be safe, functional and low-maintenance, while they deliver a lifetime of carefree pleasure. Learn how the latest Dauntless models reflect this ideology.
Whalers set the standard not only for their reliable performance and innovative engineering, but also for their style. Our long lists of patents proves it.
Boston Whaler partners with leading suppliers to offer the latest technology and provide the best possible boating experience. Every component on a Boston Whaler is purposefully selected to enhance your time on the water, from the stereo speakers that play your boating soundtrack, to the canvas that provides welcome shade, to the navigation and propulsion equipment that ensures superior performance. By partnering with fellow leaders in the marine industry, Whaler is able to offer the highest quality components available — for the best quality boating experiences imaginable.
Boston Whaler has achieved legendary status by delivering on-water experiences that have exceeded all expectations for 60 years. The legend continues today as customers pass down their Whalers to their children and grandchildren, adding to the vast collection of treasured memories. When you own a Whaler, you’re a part of something special, something decades in the making. A lifetime of fun and a strong community come standard when you’re an owner. Just ask any Whaler enthusiast.
Owning a Whaler means so much more than owning a boat; it means gaining access to an incomparable on-water lifestyle. Discover the fullness of the #WhalerLife, and add your moments and memories to the mix.
A tender boat’s primary purpose is to ferry passengers and supplies to and from a larger boat. Often referred to as a “dinghy,” a tender can be as simple as a rowboat or a rigid inflatable boat (RIB), or as sophisticated as powerboat. A tender generally features a shallow draft so it can safely go ashore while the larger boat stays out at anchor.
To serve its function well, a tender boat must also be easily towable, unfailingly reliable and comfortable for passengers. After all, the tender sets the tone for a day on the water; the right tender can enhance that day greatly.
Built to withstand the rigors of hauling and towing on long ocean voyages, Boston Whalers will never crack or cave under heavy use. Professional captains around the world rave about Whaler features like pressure-rated tow eyes, premium components and low-maintenance operation.
As a tender boat, a Boston Whaler Super Sport is a versatile, reliable option, offering a spacious layout to accommodate multiple passengers, and purposeful amenities for fishing, cruising and lounging. Whaler’s legendary quality sets them far above a typical dinghy, making it easy to choose between inflatable and Unsinkable.
Boston Whaler provides the safest, easiest to own, most exciting boats on the water. Since our founding over 60 years ago, we have conceived and built peerless designs that meet boaters’ diverse and changing needs. Only Whaler can bring you a legendary, innovative boat that is engineered for a lifetime of enjoyment and dependability. Only Whaler can bring you the Unsinkable Legend™.
The true legend of a Whaler lies in the possibilities it empowers, the enjoyment it evokes. With a storied history and a forward-looking present, Boston Whaler is in a class all its own. Here’s where Boston Whaler came from and where it’s headed.
The man behind the Unsinkable Legend™ was always pushing boundaries—from his out-of-the-box ideas to his torture tests proving Whaler’s toughness.
Our future looks nothing short of dazzling. Improved facilities and technology have allowed for more and larger boats—including the flagship 420 Outrage.
This monstrous earth mover makes waves and rocky shorelines seem kind of wimpy. Every Whaler is built for maximum durability, dependability and structural soundness, so you can tackle any water with absolute confidence.
Boston Whaler has delivered for decades what no other boat can. When boats were expected simply to float, Boston Whaler proved they could be unsinkable. Where most fishing boats lack comfort, and most pleasure boats lack fishing features, Boston Whaler proves you can have both at the most premium level. No matter what initially pulls you to the water – fishing, cruising, or water sports – your Whaler will draw you back over and over again.
Light blue gelcoat hull (Sides)
Light blue gelcoat underside of H/T
Blue canvas - Optional
Anchor windlass chain
White rubrail with SS insert
Deluxe leaning post with livewell
Forward coaming bolsters
Portable head w/pump out O/B discharge
Fishing package (single engine)
VHF radio (Simrad)
Nav pkg, Simrad 9" NSX
Manufacturer Provided Description
The bold 230 Outrage delivers huge fishing capability and huge comfort to match. The spacious bow area features ample seating and convenient in-floor and under-seat storage. Meanwhile, the roomy cockpit features the Converting Leaning Post, which conceals a handy work station and extra aft-facing seating. Available with an integrated fiberglass hardtop, premium navigation and fish-finding technology, JL Audio speakers and more, the 230 Outrage rises to any occasion.
– Ergonomic helm is all business.
– Fold-out stern seat with backrest bolster provides additional comfort for all your crew.
– Optional anchor windlass and chain make anchoring safe and convenient.
– Standard bow cooler with cushion and backrest provides extra seating and storage.
– Optional Fishing Package with fishbox pump-out, fishing station, raw-water washdown and transom-mounted rod holders.
– All hardware 316-L stainless steel
– All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
– 8" stainless steel cleats – bow (2), stern with stainless steel hawse pipes (2), spring line (2)
– 25" interior freeboard
– Bow and stern eyes
– Cockpit courtesy lights
– Drink holders (6)
– Gunnel-mounted stainless steel rod holders (4)
– Heavy-duty rub rail (white)
– Integral swim platform with recessed telescoping stainless steel swim ladder and grab rail
– Livewell (16 gallons)
– Motorwell drains (2)
– Recessed welded stainless steel forward rails
– Self-bailing cockpit sole
– Stainless steel anchor roller with cleat
– Stainless steel cockpit toe rails with downrigger weight holders
– Stainless steel grab rails
– Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders (2)
– Transom door with stainless steel latch
– Vertical rod holders (bow) (port and starboard) (4)
– 12-V receptacle (2) (delete 1 when stereo is selected for USB port)
– Access panel to electronics
– Acrylic entry door with lock
– Acrylic windshield
– Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob
– Courtesy light
– Electronics mounting surface
– Fire extinguisher pocket
– Helm and companion footrests
– Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text
– Interior light
– Molded fiberglass console liner
– Portable head in console
– Stainless steel drink holders (2)
– Stainless steel grab rails (2)
– Stainless steel opening port light with screen
– Bow seating area
– Integrated forward console seat with base and backrest cushion
– Fold-out stern seat with backrest bolster
– Powder-coated convertible forward/aft facing leaning post with flip-up bolster, fold-down work surface, and 54 qt. Igloo cooler
– Bow anchor locker with drain
– Console storage with lockable stainless steel latch
– In-deck fishboxes with overboard drains (port and starboard) with compression latches
– Insulated bow storage locker/fishbox
– Under-gunnel rod racks
– 250 V8 DTS Black Mercury FourStroke engine with hydraulic steering and fuel/water separator
– Automatic bilge pump
– Dual battery trays with switch
– Electric horn
– Fuel tank (110 gallons)
– LED navigation lights
– Recessed electric trim tabs with indicators
– SmartCraft deluxe gauge package (replaced with VesslView 4 on dual engine options)
– Stainless steel propeller
– Tilt steering
– Transducer mount area
– Vessel view mobile
Additional Mercury options available.
Choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Discover benefits, top brands, and engines in our guide. Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read more...
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.