To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
One owner boat, freshly serviced and ready to go!
Upgraded 350 Mercs w/ Joystick and Skyhook, Upgraded Dual 12" Screens w/ Radar, Scuba Rack, All Chain Windlass w/ Stainless Anchor, Custom Canvas, Underwater Lighting, Many More Options.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The all-new 280 Outrage offers loads of features for whoever you are today: A serious angler, thrill-seeking watersports enthusiast or all-day cruiser. Whatever you feel like, the 280 is ready. Designed with functionality in mind and packed with comfort-minded amenities, this new center console shows just how much thought Whaler puts into every confident-to-the-core model. Experience the 280’s smooth blend of rugged comfort and capability for yourself. You’ve not known quality quite like this until now.
– Optional deluxe helm seating includes an adjustable captain’s chair and stationary companion seat.
– Premium package comes with a hardtop that includes 5 rod holders, speakers and storage.
– A comfortable aft bench folds cleanly away to maximize fish-fighting room.
– Large open bow includes a generous lounge with armrests and social-forward seating.
– Deluxe leaning post with bait-prep area, 30-gallon livewell, 3 large fishboxes and more.
– Cutting-edge Mercury instrumentation and available Raymarine® navigation packages empower you for ultimate offshore success.
– Tempered-glass windshield and optional heavy-duty integrated hardtop system with floodlights and life-jacket storage available.
– All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
– All hardware 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
– 28" interior freeboard
– 8" stainless steel cleats; bow (2), spring line (2), stern with hawse pipes (2), anchor locker (1)
– Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
– Aft coaming bolsters
– Aft tackle storage center (port side) (2 drawers)
– Bow and stern eyes
– Cockpit and bow courtesy lights
– Drink holders; (2) in bow, (2) in hawse pipes, (2) in leaning post, (2) in console
– Heavy-duty rub rail
– Low profile grab rails welded stainless steel
– Motorwell drains
– Port aft storage (2)
– Rod holders – gunnel-mounted stainless steel (6)
– Rod holders – transom-mounted stainless steel (3)
– Rod racks – under gunnel
– Self-bailing cockpit sole
– Steel toe rails – stainless steel
– Swim platform with covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail
– Thru hull anchor roller davit – stainless steel
Console / Head
– 12 volt receptacle
– Access panels to electronics
– Acrylic entry door with lock
– Bi-level molded console footrests
– Drink holders (2)
– Easy access storage space for personal items
– Electronics surface that accommodates two 12" displays
– Enclosed head/storage area in console with easy clean liner
– Glove box – lockable dry storage
– Fold-down step inside console
– Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text
– Interior courtesy light
– Port light with screen stainless steel
– Portable head with pump-out
– Remote ignition key switches with pushbutton start at helm
– Steering wheel with knob – cast stainless steel
– Dash visor
– Foldaway stern seat
– Forward console seat with integrated storage
– Bow area floodlight
– Cockpit floodlights (3)
– Dome light (red and white)
– Life jacket storage
– Rod holders (5)
Deluxe Leaning Post With Livewell
– Bait prep area
– Drink holders (2)
– Grab rail – welded stainless steel
– Livewell lights – red
– Pressurized livewell with clear lid and blue interior (30 gallons)
– Rod holders (2)
– Sink with freshwater and pullout sprayer
– Tackle storage drawers (3) port side (deleted with Optional Deluxe Leaning Post with Cooler)
– Tip-out trash can (deleted with Optional Deluxe Leaning Post with Cooler)
– Upholstered leaning post with flip-up bolster and backrest
– Aft tackle storage center (port side)
– Bow anchor locker with drain
– Dry storage areas in console (3)
– Forward deck storage/seats (port and starboard) with drains, gaskets, garage storage, lockable rod storage
– Forward in-floor storage and (2) 5-gallon buckets
– Leaning post tackle storage
– Lockable console storage
– Port and starboard aft fishboxes with pump-out and drains
– Under-gunnel rod racks (2 per side)
– 186-gallon fuel tank
– 225 CXL L6 DTS dual Mercury Verado Fourstrokes with SmartCraft deluxe gauge package and hydraulic power steering
– Automatic bilge pumps (750 GPH fwd and 1100 GPH aft)
– Battery trays (3) with switches
– Electric horn
– Electrical distribution/breaker panel with key switches (inside console)
– Engine fuel/water separators
– Fishbox pump-out (54 gallons each)
– Freshwater system with 26-gallon tank, sink at leaning post, transom shower, and anchor washdown
– LED navigation lights
– Propellers (stainless steel)
– Raw-water washdown
– Recessed electric trim tabs with indicators
– Tilt steering
2003 Seaswirl Striper 2101 Dual Console OB - $ 16,995
Sun Country Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agent(s), or his surveyor(s), to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Read all about center console boats Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?
Newport Beach, CA