Center Consoles 2024 Boston Whaler 360 Outrage boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
The 360 Outrage represents a new standard of excellence for offshore center consoles. Designed from the keel up to maximize space and functionality, the 360 Outrage delivers an effortless boating experience and a tremendous amount of flexibility.
Yes, you can cut a Boston Whaler in two and drive away in the half with the engine. But unsinkability means more than just the unmatched safety of Unibond™ hull construction. It means smart design, high-quality construction and forward-thinking technology. It means premium experiences and comfort year in and year out, whether you’re fishing, cruising or both. It means having the Core Confidence to take on anything from the shallows to the roughest offshore water without worrying about a thing.
We’re committed to creating boats that are purposefully engineered to be safe, functional and low-maintenance, while they deliver a lifetime of carefree pleasure. Learn how the latest Dauntless models reflect this ideology.
Whalers set the standard not only for their reliable performance and innovative engineering, but also for their style. Our long lists of patents proves it.
Boston Whaler partners with leading suppliers to offer the latest technology and provide the best possible boating experience. Every component on a Boston Whaler is purposefully selected to enhance your time on the water, from the stereo speakers that play your boating soundtrack, to the canvas that provides welcome shade, to the navigation and propulsion equipment that ensures superior performance. By partnering with fellow leaders in the marine industry, Whaler is able to offer the highest quality components available — for the best quality boating experiences imaginable.
Boston Whaler has achieved legendary status by delivering on-water experiences that have exceeded all expectations for 60 years. The legend continues today as customers pass down their Whalers to their children and grandchildren, adding to the vast collection of treasured memories. When you own a Whaler, you’re a part of something special, something decades in the making. A lifetime of fun and a strong community come standard when you’re an owner. Just ask any Whaler enthusiast.
Owning a Whaler means so much more than owning a boat; it means gaining access to an incomparable on-water lifestyle. Discover the fullness of the #WhalerLife, and add your moments and memories to the mix.
A tender boat’s primary purpose is to ferry passengers and supplies to and from a larger boat. Often referred to as a “dinghy,” a tender can be as simple as a rowboat or a rigid inflatable boat (RIB), or as sophisticated as powerboat. A tender generally features a shallow draft so it can safely go ashore while the larger boat stays out at anchor.
To serve its function well, a tender boat must also be easily towable, unfailingly reliable and comfortable for passengers. After all, the tender sets the tone for a day on the water; the right tender can enhance that day greatly.
Built to withstand the rigors of hauling and towing on long ocean voyages, Boston Whalers will never crack or cave under heavy use. Professional captains around the world rave about Whaler features like pressure-rated tow eyes, premium components and low-maintenance operation.
As a tender boat, a Boston Whaler Super Sport is a versatile, reliable option, offering a spacious layout to accommodate multiple passengers, and purposeful amenities for fishing, cruising and lounging. Whaler’s legendary quality sets them far above a typical dinghy, making it easy to choose between inflatable and Unsinkable.
Boston Whaler provides the safest, easiest to own, most exciting boats on the water. Since our founding over 60 years ago, we have conceived and built peerless designs that meet boaters’ diverse and changing needs. Only Whaler can bring you a legendary, innovative boat that is engineered for a lifetime of enjoyment and dependability. Only Whaler can bring you the Unsinkable Legend™.
The true legend of a Whaler lies in the possibilities it empowers, the enjoyment it evokes. With a storied history and a forward-looking present, Boston Whaler is in a class all its own. Here’s where Boston Whaler came from and where it’s headed.
The man behind the Unsinkable Legend™ was always pushing boundaries—from his out-of-the-box ideas to his torture tests proving Whaler’s toughness.
Our future looks nothing short of dazzling. Improved facilities and technology have allowed for more and larger boats—including the flagship 420 Outrage.
This monstrous earth mover makes waves and rocky shorelines seem kind of wimpy. Every Whaler is built for maximum durability, dependability and structural soundness, so you can tackle any water with absolute confidence.
Boston Whaler has delivered for decades what no other boat can. When boats were expected simply to float, Boston Whaler proved they could be unsinkable. Where most fishing boats lack comfort, and most pleasure boats lack fishing features, Boston Whaler proves you can have both at the most premium level. No matter what initially pulls you to the water – fishing, cruising, or water sports – your Whaler will draw you back over and over again.
Colored hull Abaco blue
Abaco blue gelcoat underside of H/T
Black canvas - Optional
Shore (tan) exterior upholstery pkg
Anchor windlass chain
Deluxe transom prep station
Teak detail package exterior
Fiberglass bow table
Aft cockpit table
Hardtop storage rack
Deluxe radial outriggers (H/top mounted)
Cockpit foldout bench seat - Stbd
Thermal night vision
Chirp sonar with 3D
Premium audio package
Nav pkg, Simrad 16" NSO addt'l display
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 360 Outrage represents a new standard of excellence for offshore center consoles. Designed from the keel up to maximize space and functionality, the 360 Outrage delivers an effortless boating experience and a tremendous amount of flexibility. Cutting-edge technology is evident throughout, from the intuitive helm station to the available lithium-ion battery system. Thanks to its perfectly power-matched propulsion options, including the new 600-hp V12 Mercury® Verado®, the 360 Outrage is not only the most versatile and ergonomic center console on the market — it’s also the most fun.
– Triple 300-HP Mercury engines with options including triple 450-HP Mercury FourStrokes or twin 600-HP V12 Verados to deliver exhilarating speed, acceleration and precision with maximized fuel efficiency.
– Advanced Fathom technology, a first-of-its-kind boat electrification system.
– A state-of-the-art helm station, now with user-friendly Simrad technology and larger electronics, available Joystick Piloting, and DockSense deliver effortless command.
– Digital switching technology empowers remote control of key systems.
– Available gyro-stabilization ensures comfort in rolling seas.
– Reconfigured bow seating affords more space and easier access to the windlass/anchor and improved ability to fish from the bow.
– More personalized cockpit offers options for a grill and Corian countertop.
– Improved storage throughout the boat, resulting in more useable bow storage, a more organized cabin, and betterdesignated sleeping space in the V-berth.
– Centerline hardtop access lets climber feels much more secure, and the style lines of the boat are improved as well
– All Hardware 316-L Stainless Steel
– All Rails Welded 316-L Stainless Steel
– 10” stainless steel cleats - stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1)
– 10” stainless steel pull-up cleats - bow (2), mid-ship spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2)
– 28” interior freeboard
– Anchor roller davit - polished stanless steel through hull
– Bow eye
– Coaming bolsters from bow to stern
– Dive door - molded fiberglass boarding door on port side with removable stainless steel dive ladder with dedicated storage
– Transom door – Acrylic with a stainless steel latch
– Lighting – LED courtesy lighting throughout cockpit, white/blue rope lighting
– Lighting – LED courtesy lights; (4-white) in mechanical bilge, (2-blue) in bow seating storage compartments with auto turn on by ambient light sensor, (2-white) in bow lounge storage compartment, (1-white) in anchor working area, (2-white/blue) in aft facing couch storage
– Lighting – LED accent lights: (4-blue) low light accent lights at boarding and walkway areas with auto turn on by an ambient light sensor
– Livewell - Pressurized (55-gallon) located at the transom on centerline. With clear acrylic lid, blue interior with removable divider and dual Red LED lighting, 2000 GPH pump
– Logo - Boston Whaler Chrome Logo – Hull sides
– Rails: Bow rail - low profile interior rail - welded stainless steel
– Rails: Cockpit toe rails - stainless steel
– Rails: Grab rails - stainless steel; (2) at forward lounge, (2) couch leaning post, cabin companion way
– Rod holders - stainless steel, gunnel mounted; (4) at bow, (3) stbd cockpit, (3) port cockpit, (4) transom mounted,
– Rod holders - Powder coated Aluminum frame, hardtop mounted on aft end (5) (white or black depending on frame color)
– Rod holders - (3) under starboard gunnel for 6’ rods (deleted with cockpit seating option)
– Rub Rail - Heavy duty white rub rail with stainless steel insert
– Self-bailing cockpit sole
– Shelf - under gunnel storage shelf with downrigger weight holders (2 per side)
– Swim platform with recessed telescoping boarding ladder and grab rail
– Drink holders - stainless steel; (4) at bow seating, (2) in hawse pipes, (2) at helm, (2) in cockpit couch armrests, (2) at forward console lounge
– Center helm layout
– Compass with back lighting
– Dash visor with custom stitched cover and recessed storage tray with a dual USB and 12v charging receptacles.
– Defogger system, port and stbd 12v heaters with blowers
– Door – Fiberglass, locking - side entry with stainless steel pantograph hinge
– Drink holders Stainless Steel; Extra deep (1), standard depth (1)
– Electronics mounting surface with space for dual 19" displays
– Glovebox – locking with Dual USB charging receptacle and Stereo Aux USB input
– Footrest molded into console with fold-down standing platform with maintenance free, anti-fatigue synthetic surface, provides improved visibility for captain and starboard passenger.
– Ignition Switches - remote key switches located in lockable Main DC panel cabinet
– Mercury® DTS dual binnacle controls with integrated Auto Drive Trim, push button start/stop controls
– Steering wheel - cast stainless steel with knob and tilt helm
– Switch panel with illuminated text that automatically comes on at dusk
– Simrad - 16" NSO evo3s electronocs navigation package
– Stero system - Premium DSP tuned multi zone system with hideway receiver
– Aft facing seating with SS drink holders integrated into the teak armrest (2)
– Bow console lounge with fold-down armrests; (2) drink holders, Dual USB charging ports
– Filler step/seat with cushion at bow – removable providing unobstructed access to bow
– Foldaway stern bench seat
– Forward port and starboard seats with fold up lounge backrests, (4) drink holders, wireless stereo remote control, storage pockets in coaming with dual USB charging ports, fish box pump out switch
– Helm and companion flip up bolster style seats (3) with (2) fold-down armrests (center seat is mechanically adjustable fore and aft)
– Bow anchor locker with drains
– Cabin storage in vanity, Forward hinged cabinet and under berth mattress
– Console lounge - lockable console front storage (with LED lighting); holds 2 five-gallon buckets (included)
– Electronics box - Lockable storage box in hardtop
– Fishboxes - insulated in floor fishboxes with pump-out; aft (2), forward (1)
– Glovebox - lockable
– Side coaming storage boxes with LED lighting
– Storage drawers (3) on starboard side of helm seating area (deleted with refrigerator or DLX Prep Station options)
– Storage drawer (3) on port side of helm seating area (Deleted with Gyro)
– Storage compartment with 5-gal bucket in aft port transom coaming
– Storage under bow seating with LED lighting
– Storage compartment under aft facing seating with LED lighting
– Under gunnel cockpit storage shelves
Hard-Top Windshield System
– Electronics box, lockable
– Hardtop support frame: Custom powder coated aluminum frame integrated into the deck providing unobstructed walkways
– Hardtop access: aft center ladder to acrylic hatch in hardtop
– Lighting - LED flood lights - bow area (1)
– Lighting - LED flood lights - aft cockpit area (2)
– Lighting - LED 3-color courtesy chart lights (red, blue or white) (3)
– Lighting - LED navigation lights flush mounted in hardtop
– Outrigger ready
– Rod holders - Powder coated Aluminum frame, hardtop mounted on aft end (5) (white or black depending on frame color)
– Windshield - Tempered curved glass with power actuated vent, with tempered full height side glass
– Windshield wiper with wash system and intermittent control
Couch Leaning Post
– 120-V electrical outlet located on starboard side
– Aft facing couch with storage under hinged seats, SS cup holders recessed into Teak armrests (2)
– Prep Station Work surface; Easy stow-and-go work surface with teak counter and SS cup holders (4)
– Grab rails (2)
– Storage drawers (3) on starboard side of helm seating area (Replaced by Starboard Refrigerator Option or Refrigerator included in Deluxe Transom Prepstation)
– Steps/Ladder on centerline providing easy access to the hardtop through a hatch.
– Storage drawers (3) on port side of helm seating area (Replaced with shallow storage box with Gyro option or Port Refrigerator Option)
– Helm and companion bolster style seats (3) with outboard fold-down armrests (2) (center seat has manual fore and aft adjustment)
– USB – Dual USB charging port on couch armrest
– 120-V outlet
– 500 GPH shower sump
– Flooring – Solid Teak
– Lighting - LED diffused courtesy lights (blue)
– Lighting - LED switchable overhead lights (4) (white)
– Mattress – 5” foam cushion
– Portlight - Opening (1)
– Rod storage – hidden holders (4) built in face and toe kick of the vanity
– Seat – Teak seat with satin varnish, hinged over toilet in shower area
– Shower with curtain and pullout faucet sprayer from vanity (cold only without optional Convenience Package)
– Storage cabinet
– Toilet - Vacu-Flush® toilet, holding tank with tank level sensor, tank vent filter, overboard discharge, and dockside pump-out
– Vanity cabinet with Solid Surface top, fiberglass sink, pullout faucet (cold water only without optional Convenience Package), storage and wastebasket underneath with trash shoot in counter surface
– 300 V8 DTS Black Triple Mercury FourStrokes with JOYSTICK PILOTING
– Outboard docking system with joystick electronic steering, Skyhook/autopilot keypad and functionality. (Simrad or other standalone optional autopilot not compatible with Joystick Piloting)
– 30-amp shore power inlet with battery charger, galvanic isolator and 50’ shore power cord
– 415-gallon aluminum fuel tank
– Bilge pump – automatic with visual indicator (2000 GPH bilge)
– Bilge pumps – high water bilge pumps, automatic with visual and audible notification (2000 GPH aft, 1100 GPH cabin)
– Battery trays Engine (3), House/Thruster (3) with remote switches and automatic charging/paralleling relays
– Battery chargers – Engine Batteries (40 amp) and House Batteries (40 amp) 12-V multistage smart charging
– Bonding system for underwater through hull fittings
– Digital Vessel Control and Monitoring System
– Monitoring: Batteries, Tanks, Bilge pumps
– Controlling: Wiper/wash, Running/Anchor lights, O/H lights (Red/Blue/White), Ctsy cockpit lights (white/Blue), Underwater lighting,
– Auto text backlighting with light sensor - Dash panel switches and cockpit switches
– Faucet - raw-water stainless steel washdown faucet aft port cockpit corner
– Faucet - freshwater stainless steel washdown faucets in anchor locker and aft port cockpit corner
– Filters - engine fuel/water separators
– Freshwater system with 45-gallon tank
– Horn - Electric trumpet horn
– Propellers – stainless steel
– Seacocks - cast bronze (below waterline)
– Shower - freshwater transom shower (cold only without optional Convenience Package)
– Shower - freshwater dive door shower (cold only without optional Convenience Package)
– Thru hulls - cast bronze (below waterline)
– Thru hulls - stainless steel (above waterline)
– Transducer pocket in hull bottom for flush mounting B275 transducer (transducer included with Chirp/3D Sonar opt.)
– Trim tabs - Electric trim tabs with indicator (stainless steel planes, dual ram, Dynamic Running Surface auto control)
– Windlass with 400’ rode and 35lb polished stainless-steel anchor
Choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Discover benefits, top brands, and engines in our guide. Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read more...
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.