Denison Yacht Sales presents this Center Consoles 2018 Boston Whaler boat for sale.
Contact Denison Yacht Sales with any questions about this Boston Whaler by filling up the Contact form or call (954) 280-4494
See all inventory from this seller (663)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This 380 Outrage, BONE 4 TUNA, is equipped with triple 350HP Mercury Verados with only 300 hours and comes with a 5-year warranty.
She is a one-owner boat and easy to preview. Call the listing broker today to arrange a showing.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 380 Outrage delivers a full-spectrum, pinnacle experience, performing beautifully as an offshore fishing platform, an entertaining vessel, a yacht tender or all of the above. The roomy, notched bow features expansive seating and storage, while the cockpit includes a new aft-facing couch with an optional removable table and an optional Summer Kitchen, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Boston Whaler’s precision-engineered hull and triple Mercury Verado engines work together to provide remarkable efficiency, reliability, and smooth, predictable handling.
•Optional Whaler Watch technology provides remote connectivity by monitoring systems and vessel position via satellite, ensuring 24/7 security even while away.
•Choose optional Joystick Piloting for effortless docking and seamless command.
•Amenities for serious fishing include a 60-gallon transom livewell, a converting leaning post, and ample strategically placed rod holders.
•Cavernous “garage” storage beneath the bow lounge accommodates dive tanks, life jackets, and more.
•Air-conditioned helm deck boasts seating for the captain and two companions with bolsters and fold-down armrests.
•Fully integrated hardtop offers protection from the elements.
•Dual widescreen helm displays feature state-of-the-art Raymarine® navigational technology and offers full control of the stereo as well as the Mercury propulsion system.
•Spacious air-conditioned cabin features a fully enclosed head for added comfort and privacy.
– All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
– All hardware 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
– 10” Stainless steel pull-up cleats: bow (2), spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2)
– 10” Stainless steel cleats: stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1)
– 29” interior freeboard
– Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
– Anchor - galvanized
– Anchor roller davit - stainless steel thru-hull
– Bow eye – heavy-duty polished stainless steel
– Chrome Boston Whaler Logo
– Dive door - molded fiberglass boarding door on port side with removable stainless steel dive ladder with dedicated storage in transom seat
– Drink holders – stainless steel; (2) in bow, (2) in hawse pipes, (2) at helm, (2) at console lounge, (2) in cockpit couch armrests, and (4) in couch flip table
– Full coaming bolsters from bow to stern
– Lighting – LED courtesy lighting throughout cockpit, blue rope lighting
– Lighting – LED courtesy lights in mechanical bilge (4- white), bow seating storage compartments (3-blue), anchor working area (white), and console storage (3-white)
– Livewell - pressurized (60-gallon) located at the transom on centerline with acrylic lid, blue interior with removable divider, and dual red LED lighting (2000 GPH pump)
– Motorwell drains
– Rails - low profile interior bow rail - welded stainless steel
– Rails - cockpit toe rails - stainless steel
– Rails - grab rails - stainless steel; forward lounge (2), couch leaning post, cabin companionway
– Rod holders – stainless steel gunnel-mounted; at bow (4), stbd cockpit (3), port cockpit (2), integrated into hardtop frame (6)
– Rod holders – stainless steel transom mounted (2)
– Rod holders - under starboard gunnel (3) for 6’ rods (deleted with cockpit seating option)
– Rub-rail - heavy-duty white rub-rail with stainless steel insert
– Self-bailing cockpit sole
– Swim platform with recessed telescoping boarding ladder and grab rail
– Under gunnel storage shelf with downrigger weight holders (2 per side)
– Center helm layout
– Compass with backlighting
– Dash visor with custom stitched cover and recessed storage tray with USB and 12v charging receptacles
– Drink holders (2)
– Electrical switch panel with illuminated text
– Electronics mounting surface with space for dual 16” displays
– Footrest molded into console with fold-down standing platform with maintenance-free, anti-fatigue synthetic surface, provides improved visibility for captain and starboard passenger
– Ignition switches - remote key switches in main DC panel cabinet with pushbutton start/stop at helm
– Lockable acrylic sliding entry door
– Mercury DTS dual binnacle controls with integrated engine trim controls
– Steering wheel - cast stainless steel with knob and tilt helm
– Stereo (FUSION MS-BB300)(integration into Raymarine with Navigation Package) – includes: FUSION Black Box stereo with AM/FM/VHF/MP3, USB input, iPod/iPhone/Android compatible via integrated Bluetooth, Sirius XM option ready, stereo remote controls with LCD display and full audio control from cabin, helm, and bow, JL Audio waterproof speakers - exterior, 6.5” aft cockpit (2), 7.7” at helm deck (2), 7.7” component at bow (2), 10” sub-woofer at helm deck (1), 6.5” in cabin (2) with JL Audio amplifiers
– Foldaway stern bench seat
– Forward console lounge with fold-down armrests drink holders (2) center armrests with (2) cup holders and 2 outboard armrests (when center is folded down it provides access to dual USB charging ports)
– Forward deck wrap-around seating with flip-up backrests drink holders (2), stereo remote and fish box pump-out switch
– Helm and companion bolster style seats (3) with fold-down armrests (center seat is electrically actuated, side seats have manual fore and aft adjustment)
– Aft-facing seating with stainless steel cup holders integrated into the armrest (2)
Storage - Exterior
– Bow anchor locker with drains
– Insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out; aft (2) forward (1)
– Lifejacket or optional canvas enclosure storage in the hardtop
– Lockable console front storage - holds (2) five-gallon buckets and one 36-qt cooler (included)
– Storage under bow seating with LED blue lighting
– Under gunnel cockpit storage shelves
– Helm Deck side coaming pockets with storage nets and blue LED lighting
– Bow side coaming pockets with storage pockets and blue LED lighting
– Insulated storage compartment under aft facing seat with drain and insulated sealed lid (upgradable to livewell option)
– Storage cabinet on port side
– Storage under galley
– Storage in head
Hardtop / Windshield
– Floodlights (2) recessed into hardtop lighting cockpit area
– Flood light (1) recessed into hardtop lighting bow area
– Hardtop support frame - custom powder-coated aluminum frame integrated into the deck providing unobstructed walkways
– Hardtop access; port side ladder to hatch in hardtop
– Lighting; recessed LED courtesy lighting (blue) (6)
– Lighting; recessed 2-color LED courtesy chart light (red and white) (1)
– Lifejacket/Canvas Enclosure storage
– Lockable electronics box in hardtop
– Rod holders (6)
– Tempered curved glass windshield with electric actuated vent
– Tempered full-height side glass
– Mercury SmartCraft Vessel View 7” color touch screen display (network connections to Raymarine with Navigation Package)
– Windshield defogger integrated into hardtop
Couch Leaning Post
– Aft facing couch with insulated cooler storage under hinged seat, stainless steel cup holders recessed into seating arms (2) Optional 40-gallon livewell under seat
– Prep station work surface - easy stow-and-go work surface with teak counter, stainless steel drink holders (4), and poly cutting board
– Grab rails (3)
– Refrigerator/freezer - stainless steel pullout drawer (1.75 cubic feet)
– Storage drawers (3) starboard side drawer system
– Helm and companion bolster style seats (3) with fold-down armrests (center seat is electrically actuated) (side seats have manual fore and aft slides)
– Port side fold-down footrest
– 120-V electrical outlet
– Dual USB receptacle, (2) 120-V outlet
– Air conditioner with exterior dash outlets (12K BTU)
– Convertible settee / double berth with easy-to-clean fabric upholstery
– Fold down seat backs with durable material providing storage conversion surface
– Flooring – solid teak
– Lighting - LED diffused courtesy lights (blue)
– Lighting - LED switchable overhead lights (4)(white)
– Opening portholes (2)
– Skylight and side lights (3)
– Storage cabinets
– Rod storage, (4) 6.5’ and (2) 7.5’ rods
– Vanity with custom vessel sink
– Trash receptacle
– Fiberglass enclosure with frosted acrylic locking door
– Hinged solid teak toilet cover
– Shower with dedicated wand/sprayer
– Toilet paper holder
– Vacu-Flush® toilet, holding tank with tank vent filter, overboard discharge, and dockside pump-out
– Storage drawers (not compatible with freezer plate option)
– 300 L6 DTS White Triple Mercury Verado Four Strokes with hydraulic power steering and Shadow Mode Technology (91 octane fuel recommended)
– 445-gallon aluminum fuel tank
– Bilge pumps - automatic (1100 GPH berth, 2000 GPH bilge)
– Bilge pump - high water bilge pump with visual and audible alarm (2000GPH)
– Battery charger – 40 AMP and 50 AMP @ 12-V multi-stage smart charging
– Battery trays (5) with remote switches and automatic charging/paralleling relays
– Bonding system for underwater through hull fittings
– Cast bronze thru hull and seacocks (below waterline)
– Cast stainless steel thru hulls (above waterline)
– Cockpit and machinery space lighting
– Electric trim tabs with indicator (dual ram)
– Electric drive trim
– Electric trumpet horn
– Engine fuel/water separators
– Freshwater - pressurized hot and cold water system with dockside hookup, with tank level indicator integrated into Vessel View with a 60-gallon tank
– Freshwater manifold system with individual valve per circuit
– Freshwater - hot and cold, sink and shower in console, pull-out shower at transom and dive door
– Freshwater washdown – stainless steel spigot in aft cockpit and anchor compartment
– Generator - low CO gas (7.5kW) 120-V 60 Hz with fire suppression system, automatic with manual override
– LED navigation lights recessed in hardtop
– Propellers - stainless steel
– Raw-water washdown – stainless steel spigot in aft cockpit
– Self-leveling tab system – Dynamic Running Surface
– Shore power inlets - dual 30-amp with isolation transformers and 50 ft shore power cords included
– Water heater (6 gal)
– Windlass with handheld remote control, 400’ rode with anchor swivel, 35 lb anchor integrated into bow with a polished stainless steel bow roller
– Windshield wiper with wash system
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read more...
The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world. Click to learn more. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.
/ Fort Lauderdale, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.