Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc. presents this Center Consoles 2020 Boston Whaler Outrage 33 boat for sale.
Contact Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc. with any questions about this Boston Whaler Outrage 33 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Starting forward under a deck hatch is the hidden ground tackle and windlass. Next aft is a C shaped seat with the optional casting platform and cushion to enlarge the seating area.
A stowed mountable teak table can be fitted in place of the casting platform.
Next aft is a two person sun lounge with cavernous storage below.
The large hardtop covers the helm, the double and single helm seats and the aft facing double seat.
The head compartment with sink is accessed via the starboard side door.
Aft of the console is an aft facing seat that converts to a work station. All the way aft is a folding stern seat with a custom back rest for comfort in any sea condition.
A large deck hatch aft leads to the mechanical space. A portside dive door adds to the versatility.
• FB nonskid decking
• Welded stainless steel bow rail
• Deck hatch on gas shock w/Quick remote controlled windlass, safety line, freshwater wash down
• Stainless steel through hull anchor roller davit
• Stainless steel Lewmar plow anchor, 25’ chain 200’ rode
• Twin 10” stainless steel bow cleats
• Removable casting platform option w/cushion
• Bow seat w/storage below
• Teak bow table option
• Fusion stereo remote control
• (2) Stainless steel drink holders
• (2) JL Marine stereo speakers
• (4) Flush mount rod holders
• Deck hatch to gel coated below deck storage
• 60” Two person Island lounge in front of console w/teak table storage, rod storage lots of equipment storage
• S/S grab rails at lounge seating
• Low level deck lighting – blue LELD
• (2) Drink holders at lounge seat
• Folding armrests at lounge seat
• Black 2 piece Sunbrella cover for Island seat
• Full padded cockpit bolster
• Auto bilge pump sump, 1100 GPH, forward
• Optional stainless steel bow tow eye
• Optional white PVC rub rail w/stainless steel insert
• 3 Side tempered glass windshield w/electric vent
• Pantograph windshield wiper washer
• Overhead lockable storage
• Red/white overhead light, LED
• Raymarine VHF w/weather cover wireless remote below
• (2) 16” Raymarine Axium Pro MFD’s
• Fusion MS-NRX-300 stereo remote
• Lockable glovebox
• 4” Mercury LED vessel view engine gauge
• Mercury electronic binnacle
• Mercury joystick control
• Lenco auto trim tab controls
• Tilt stainless steel helm wheel w/speed knob
• Mercury push to start/stop switches
• Go-light remote spotlight control
• (21) Lit dash switches incl. windlass control, horn, bilge pump switches, etc.
• Zippered storage for safety gear above helm
• (2) Helm seats w/drop down bolsters armrests, single helm, double companion
• Fold down FRP helm step
• Molded console footrests
• (2) JL Audio speakers
• Overhead courtesy lights
• Stainless steel Isotherm refrigerator
• Helm cover, black Sunbrella
• Aft facing seat covers, black Sunbrella
• Ritchie 4” magnetic compass
• FRP molded hardtop
• Port starboard ladder steps
• 5 Place rocket launcher on aft rail
• 3 Side enclosure, stowed under Island seat
• Forward LED spreader light
• (2) Aft facing LED spreader lights
• Portside hatch to hardtop
• 24” HD 4 KW color Raymarine Ray dome
• Foldable nav/anchor light
• 8’ VHF antenna on S/S ratchet mount
• Raymarine GPS sensor
• Galaxy Sirius SAT radio antenna
• Remote control Go-light spotlight
• Single stainless steel trumpet horn
• LED International Navigation lights
• Hardtop is outrigger ready
• Acrylic folding entry door, lockable
• Dometic Vacuflush head
• Shore power breaker panel
• Fusion MS-UD 755 main stereo head
• Fire extinguisher
• Overhead DC light
• Storage Cabinet
• Opening stainless steel porthole w/screen
• Teak entry step
• Molded inner liner
• Nonskid fiberglass decking
• Aft facing seat w/insulated storage below
• Cutting board storage
• Folding armrests at seat
• Seat back folds to table/work station
• (2) Stainless steel grab rails
• (3) Portside tackle drawers
• 10” JL Subwoofer
• (7) Flush mount rod holders in coaming
• Folding aft seat
• Custom removable backrest extension for aft seat
• Portside dive door w/removable boarding ladder articulating hand hold
• (2) JL Audio speakers
• (2) Hawse hole/cup holders
• 10” Under deck stern cleats
• Freshwater wash down outlet
• Raw water wash down outlet
• Portside storage cabinet
• Hinged transom door
• Whale shower at transom starboard side
• (2) 57 Gallon large under deck insulated wells w/electric pump out
• Starboard side rod gaff storage under gunwale
• 50 Gallon transom live well
• (2) Popup stern cleats
• Stainless steel toe safety rail w/28” minimum interior free board
• Aft swim ladder under FRP hatch
• Motor well drains
• Low level cockpit lighting – blue LED
• (2) LED underwater lights
Mechanic Area Aft
• (2) Aftwood 200 bilge pumps
• High water alarm system
• Jabsco raw water pump
• (2) Whale fish well gulper pumps
• (2) Mercury power steering pump
• (2) Fuel filters (spin on)
• Jabsco Parmax freshwater pump
• Vacuflush toilet system w/overboard discharge holding tank
• 1000 Watt thru hull transducer w/chirp sonar
• 12 Volt DC system
• 110 Volt AC system
• (2) Rotary battery switches
• Key starts for engines
• (3) Blue Seas knife breakers
• Blue Sea Systems automatic charging relay
• (27) DC circuit breakers
• Lockage door for electric locker
• 30 Amp shore cord
• Ground fault sensing module for shore cord
• Pronautic 12 volt 30 amp battery charger
• (4) Group 31 12 volt batteries
• (3) 12 Volt receptacles
• Vessel View Mobile displays key engine data on your Smartphone.
• Galvanic isolator system
• Transom height 30”
• Transom angle 15 degrees
• Deadrise at transom 23 degrees
• Weight capacity 4140 lbs.
• 14 Person capacity
The ninth Whaler Outrage owned by this yachting family, the owner reports the 33 rides far superior to his previous 32’s and 37 Outrage models.
Custom ordered this very low hour Outrage is ready to go!
Only used 2020 330 for sale!
Beautiful Glacier Green gelcoat 15K upgrade.
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard WHALER 33, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Fort Lauderdale, FL