Walkarounds 2015 Boston Whaler Walkaround listed by B & E Marine (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2015 Boston Whaler 315 Conquest,
– Mechanical Equipment Anchor windlass - low profile with rode and anchor (FR 1,000W);Automatic bilge pumps (1,100 GPH forward, 2,000 GPH aft);Battery trays (3) with switches;Bilge step with non-skid;Cockpit lighting (blue/white LED);Cockpit shower;Electric horn;Electric trim tabs with indicator;Fuel tank (291 gallons);High water bilge pump with alarm;Insulated livewell with light, raw water fill, blue interior and flow control;Navigation lights;Pressurized freshwater system;Raw water washdown with coil hose storage;Shore power with battery charger and galvanic isolator - ELCI system;Stainless steel propellers;Stainless steel thru hulls;Tilt steering;Transducer mount area.
– Galley Equipment 110-V outlet;12-V / 120-V refrigerator;Corian solid surface countertop;Galley countertop extension;Galley sink with faucet;Microwave;Skylight over galley;Trash receptacle (under c-way step);Wood grain lower galley cabinetry.
– Deck And Hull Equipment 10" stainless steel cleats - bow (2), spring line (2), stern with hawse pipes (2);12-V receptacle;28" interior freeboard;8" stainless steel anchor cleat (1);Acrylic transom door;Bow and stern lifting eyes;Cockpit coaming bolsters;Cockpit port side storage drawer system;Cockpit shower;Cockpit starboard side prep center with sink and storage;Covered telescoping stainless steel swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail;Drink holders;Gunnel-mounted stainless steel rod holders (4);Heavy-duty rub rail;Motorwell drains;Raw water washdown with coil hose storage;Self bailing cockpit;Stainless steel anchor roller assembly with safety lanyard;Stainless steel cockpit toe rails;Stainless steel grab rails;Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders;Transom mounted stainless steel rod holders (3);Welded stainless steel bow rail;Windshield and hard-top system includes: - Cockpit floodlight, dome light, and rod holders (6) - Integrated windshield and hard-top - Speakers (2) - Stainless steel grab rails along sides for moving forward - Tempered glass full front windshield with electric vent - Windshield washer system - Windshield wipers (port and starboard).
– Additional Equipment Console 12-V receptacle Captain''s storage compartment Compass Dual level molded-in footrests Electronics mounting surface (space for two 12" screens) Instrumentation and electrical switch panels with circuit breaker protection Stainless steel steering wheel with knob Engine 250 CXL L6 DTS dual Mercury® Verado FourStroke engines with VesselView 7" display and power steering (network connection to Raymarine with Navigation Package) Head 500 GPH shower sump-pump Corian solid surface countertop Hanging storage Lighting Mirror Opening porthole with screen Shelf with stainless steel retainer rail Sink with pressurized water system and pullout shower Storage area VacuFlush head with holding tank (6.5 gallons), dockside pump-out and overboard discharge Vinyl floor STANDARD FEATURES All hardware 316-L stainless steel All rails welded 316-L stainless steel Seating Convertible port seat / lounge - Cooler storage - Cup holders - Double wide aft seating - Lounge filler cushion with dedicated storage Foldaway stern bench seat Helm seat with cushions and adjustable slider Port forward facing seat with conversion seatback for aft facing seat Pull-out footrest for port side conversion seatback for aft facing seat Storage Battery storage Bow anchor locker with drain Bow storage lockers under V-berth Cabin interior rod racks (3) Galley storage In-deck fishboxes with drain and pump-out (2) Port cockpit storage drawers Storage for safety gear - life jackets (8), flares, first aid kit, fire extinguisher Under gunnel rod racks (4)
– Accommodations 12-V receptacle (cabin and mid berth);Cabin lighting;Carbon monoxide detector;Drink holders (forward berth);Easy clean interior materials;Forward berth cushions with backrest;Lockable sliding acrylic cabin door;Mid double berth;Opening hatch with screen;Opening portholes with screens - galley (2), starboard side (1), mid berth (1);Stereo - Fusion® AM/FM with CD player, iPod controls, waterproof speakers (4), remote control, and MP3 input - cabin and helm with storage, 400 watt stereo amp (Fusion Bluetooth enabled);V-berth filler cushions;Wood dinette table (hinged) with gas-assisted base;Wood flooring.
– Engine Model None
– Hull Shape Other