Nautical Ventures presents this Cruisers 2020 Brabus Shadow 500 by Axopar boat for sale.
Contact Nautical Ventures with any questions about this Brabus Shadow 500 by Axopar by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
BRABUS Marine is the result of a new cutting-edge alliance between two of the most renowned companies in their respective genres, bringing together the award-winning Finnish boat builder Axopar Boats and the long-established, high-performance luxury automotive car producer BRABUS to redefine luxury day boating through a range of new and exciting yachts.
Engine and engine electronics on this new 2019 Brabus Shadow 500 Axopar 28 include twin Mercury Pro XS V8 Four stroke 250 Engines, Mercury Racing View 703 GPS helm unit, Mercury Active Trim engine trim system, Mercury TDS theft deterrent system, Mercury Vessel View Mobile, Smart Craft IOS/Android connectivity, Bluetooth entertainment system, Intelliducer depth and temp through hull, electric trim tabs, Marinco remote controlled search light in black, Garmin marine radio 315, Intelligent Steering Module with integrated trim tab, bow thruster side power SE40, and audio controls, shore power 110V, two AGM starter batteries, one AGM service battery, one bow thruster/windlass battery, battery isolator, and 70AH battery charger. Three gelcoat color options are available.
Included is the illumination package in blue including two underwater lights, 14 LED deck lights, integrated fiber optics in ESTHEC floor, and 10 Lumitec Echo LED deck lights in blue.
The bathroom compartment in console includes an electric flush toilet, holding tank, overboard deck connection, sink and faucet with fresh water, side storage, and mirror on the back wall.
Standard equipment on the 2020 Brabus Shadow 500 Axopar 28 includes ESTHEC composite decking in platinum/black, sun deck and forward seating cushions, fore deck seating with removable table and sundeck mattress, cockpit seating with four aft seats and storage locker under seats, large storage hatch in aft deck, swim ladder, large fender storage on aft deck, port side ice and beverage storage with insulation.
Optional equipment includes the wet bar package, a T-top, Brabus aft cabin, a Targa arch, an extended navigational package which includes a RADOM Garmin Radar 18HD+ in black, 12" dual installation Garmin GPSMAP 8412 touch chart plotter upgrade, on-board connectivity via a Scout Sea-Hub with WI-FI / 3G / USB Mobile Router, Garmin 315i VHF, Carbon-Fiber enhancement on instrument panel and Garmin Quatix5 Sapphire GPS Smartwatch, or an extended audio package which includes 10“ signature sub-woofer, four 7" signature speakers, two 5" signature speakers and two discant speakers, 1600 w amplifier and two Wireless Remote Control panels.
We’re proud to showcase Brabus Marine at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Dania Beach / Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
– T-Top Roof
– Brabus Aft Cabin
– Wet Bar with sink, electric grill, and top loading fridge
– Targa Arch
– Extended Audio Package with 10" subwoofers, four 7.7" speakers, two 6.5" speakers, and two discant speakers, 1600W amplifier, and two wireless remote control panels
– Extended Navigation Package with RADOM Garmin Radar 18HD+ in black, 12“ dual installation Garmin GPSMAP 8412 touch chart plotter upgrade, onboard connectivity via a Scout Sea-Hub with WI-FI / 3G / USB Mobile Router, Garmin 315i VHF, Carbon-Fibre enhancement on instrument panel and Garmin Quatix5 Sapphire GPS Smartwatch
– Three gel coat color options
– 28“ low centre of gravity, performance step hull with sharp entry bow design and integrated outboard engine bracket
– Complete boat painted in exclusive Alexseal® high gloss yacht paint, gun metal grey
– Hand laminated hull in vinylester resin for first coat in GRP with carbon fibre reinforcement on transom and aft stringer section
– BRABUS® hull signature
– "SHADOW 500 by Axopar” hull badge
– Walk around deck with open aft deck layout, optional wet bar or aft cabin configuration available
– BRABUS T-Top roof canvas with black planofil exterior and red interior Silvertex® fabric
– Spacious fore deck L-seating with removable table and sundeck mattress
– Soft touch painted dashboard console panel, helm with passenger side grab rail, illuminated push buttons and BRABUS logo on glass panel
– Lowered helm floor level for driving while standing, driver and co-pilot seats with flip-up front / swivel function and outer arm rests
– Cockpit seating with 4 aft seats, storage locker under aft seats
– Aft deck with large storage hatch, wide bathing platforms and swim ladder
– Large fender storage on aft deck, port side with insulation for beverage storage in ice HULL DECK LAYOUT STANDARD EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
– BRABUS SHADOW design ESTHEC® composite decking in platinum/black
– Sun deck and seating cushions on fore deck in red
– Removable table for fore deck in special boat gelcoat colour
– 6 seats in cockpit with BRABUS sport pattern stitching in red and BRABUS® badge with seatbacks in special boat gelcoat colour
– 2 x front seats with flip up front bolster and arm rests
– Carbon Fibre accent on dashboard and helm console
– BRABUS "Sign of Excellence®“ insignia on dashboard • „500“ power badge on outer console
– Glass pushbutton panel with illuminated BRABUS® logotype
– Leather steering wheel with tilt function and embossed B® logotype
– Brushed aluminium driver foot rest with rubber anti slip and B® logotype
– ESTHEC® composite floor in cockpit, platinum/black
– Stainless steel side rails, light mast and water ski pole in semi matt black paint
– Cleats, latches, hinges, sockets and cup holders in exclusive black coating by PVD process
– Fresh water system 40l with sink in toilet and under driver’s seat
– Shower on aft deck
– Antifouling dark grey
– Sun shade on fore deck, with removable carbon fibre support rods (for stationary use only)
– Fully enclosed canopy with separate spray-hood in red
– Complete set of harbor covers in red for fore deck, helm station with front row seats and aft seats
– Dual installation Mercury ProXS V8 fourstroke 250 CMS XL engines
– Mercury Racing view 703 GPS helm unit
– Mercury Active Trim, engine trim system
– Mercury TDS Theft Deterrent System, immobilizer
– Mercury Vessel View Mobile, Smart Craft IOS / Android connectivity
– BRABUS® Power Graphics Kit on engine cowlings
– Bluetooth entertainment system BB-100
– Audio control by ISM steering module • 6 x 6“ speakers and 2ch amplifier
– 12“ single installation Garmin GPSMAP 8412 touch chart plotters
– Intelliducer, depth and temp, thru-hull • Garmin Marine Radio 315
– Intelligent steering module (ISM) with integrated trim tab, bow thruster and audio controls
– Illumination package in blue including:
– 2 x underwater lights
– 14 x led deck lights
– Integrated fiber optics in ESTHEC® floor
– Bow thruster Side-Power SE40
– Shore power 230v or 110v, incl. battery isolator and 70AH battery charger
– Top loading refrigerator 35l
– 10 x Lumitec Echo LED deck lights with blue colour
– Electric trim tabs
– Marinco remote controlled search light in black
– 2 x AGM starter batteries, 1 x AGM service battery, 1 x bow thruster/windlass battery
– Bathroom compartment inside the console
– Bathroom in exclusive cool grey and black color scheme
– Electric flush toilet with septic holding tank, overboard and deck connection
– Sink and faucet with fresh water tank 40l
– Sink top in black corian
– Mirror on back wall
– Side storage compartment on port side
– ESTHEC® composite toilet floor, platinum/black
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Dania Beach, FL