Denison Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 1984 Bristol Channel Cutter 28 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
All of the way forward is a chain locker/sail locker. This is followed by the enclosed forward head and workbench area. There is a center line manual toilet under a lift seat and a pull out sink with pressure water. Next aft is the main salon with a center-line table with a fold up leaf on starboard. To port of the table is a settee with storage behind an an upper pull-out berth that converts from a single pilot berth to a full double. On starboard is a setee/single berth with storage and bookshelves outboard.
Aft is the galley on the port side and the chart table/navigation station on starboard. The primary electric panel is all the way aft above the engine compartment. Next to this is a hanging wet locker. Extending aft under the cockpit on port is a comfortable quarter berth.
There is a bulkhead mounted Weems and Plath oil lamp, four cabin fans, and a chart storage cabinet in the quarterberth overhead. New interior cushion foam on settees and berths. Headroom is 6'2"
The galley is aft on port and features a single stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, a freshwater foot pump, a two burner Origo alcohol stove and ample storage in lockers, cabinets and shelves. Opposite the galley, under the chart table, is a top loading icebox.
– Furuno CP-1871F GPS/plotter/depthsounder (can be a radar with the addition of a radar antenna) mounted on swing bracket at companionway.
– Widelink B6000W AIS transponder with silent switch and antenna splitter
– Raymarine I60 wind instrument mounted on swing bracket.
– Standard Horizon Eclipse GX1400 GPS/E VHF radio
– Raymarine Tiller pilot with wireless remote
– Connections for Ipad navigation
– USB charging ports throughout the boat
– Emergency VHF antenna
– All wiring and circuitry renewed since 2018
– 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems
– Two Lifeline 120 amp hour AGM house bank batteries totalling 240 AH
– One Lifeline 120 amp hour starting battery
– Battery parallel switch
– 20 amp automatic battery charger
– Xantrex 1000 amp inverter
– ACR charging relay
– 70 Amp alternator
– Victron battery monitor
– All lights are LED
– Three anchors: S60 Spade primary with 275' Ancor 5/16" hi-test chain, 35# Bruce with 250' rode, FX-16 Fortress stern anchor
– Bronze manual windlass
– Lifelines and stanchions, spliced bowsprit foot ropes
– Stainless steel pushpit with seat on stern
– Cockpit awning with zip-off side curtains
– Sun awning from mast back
– Cockpit cushions
– Removable deck boxes at mast base
– Fenders and mooring lines
– Coast Guard safety package
– four lifejackets
– Salt water deck/anchor washdown at bow
– Hot and cold freshwater shower in cockpit
– Aries servo pendulum self steering mounted on stern
– Tri-color masthead light, navigation lights and anchor light
– Bottom painted in 2020
Sails & Rigging
– New standing rigging -2021
– Double spreader aluminum mast stepped on keel
– Storm trisail track on mast
– Stainless mast steps to masthead
– Harken roller furling on headstay
– Whisker pole stored up mast
– Boom brake rigging
– Tanbark mainsail with two reef points
– Tanbark yankee jib
– Tanbark staysail
– Tanbark 110% genoa
– Storm trisail
– Two self tailing and five standard Barrient bronze winches
Beta B25 engine installed new in 2019 and has fours years left on the warranty. All mechanical systems gone through, hoses replaced, wiring renewed. Since purchased by the current owner in 2018 the boat has gone through a complete cosmetic and mechanical renewal.
– Bronze three bladed Austral propeller
– Cockpit engine controls
– Engine alarm
– Fresh water cooling on engine
– Electric fuel lift pump for bleeding fuel system
– 2-1/2 gallon day tank
– Handheld fire extinguishers
– Manual head with holding tank and overboard discharge
– Tiller steering with Aries windvane. Tiller easily removed to open up cockpit
– Dedicated space for Katadyn Power Survivor water maker (thru-hull already installed.
– Four new seacocks
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!