advertisement

This Boat is Off Market

  • Off Market
  • 137716
  • Fishing / Bay Boats
  • Bulls Bay / 1700
  • 2015 / Used
  • 17' / 7'4"

Bay Boats 2015 Bulls Bay 1700

Off Market since Oct 27th 2020

To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.

Stock #137716 -

Immaculate combination bay boat perfect for the lake or the coast. Garage kept for 90% of its life and kept under a quality cover for the other 10%.

Bay Boats Guide

Bay boats are some of the best small boats around. Check out our bay boats guide. Bay boats are some of the best small boats around. Normally compact enough to trailer from your home to the marina but have enough deck space to host a crowd.

advertisement