Racers and Cruisers 2001 C&C 121
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The CC 121 is a sporty cruiser/racer with excellent sailing performance and roomy accommodations. Built by Tartan Yachts with lines that pay homage to the classic, award-winning designs that have made CC yachts one of the most recognized and celebrated quality brands of sailing yachts in the history of the sport.
Some of the highlights of this well-equipped and upgraded 2001 CC 121 include:
– Upgraded Raymarine Axiom9 GPS/Chartplotter (2020)
– Upgraded Raymarine Evolution Autopilot ACU200, EV1, P70s (2020)
– Electric Primary Winches (2)
– LewmarElectric Cabin Top Winch (1) Lewmar
– Electric Jabsco Toilet, Jabsco
– Electric Anchor Windlass, Lewmar
– OneSails 135% Roller Furling Jib (2020)
– Volvo Diesel Replaced (2010) (178hrs)
– Lines lead aft to the cockpit
– New Suncor Stainless Lifelines with Gates Port/Starboard Aft (2020 )
Keel Type: Fin
Ballast: 5500 lb
Max Draft: 6.50 ft Keel #2
Keel Type: Bulb
Ballast: 5500 lb
Max Draft: 5.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 845.00 sq ft
The CC 121 offers well planned interior accommodations featuring two private cabins flanking a roomy and comfortable main salon. The interior is highlighted by varnished cherry cabinetry and trim and a recently updated teak and holly sole (2020).All lighting is LED and the main cabin overhead clearance is approximately 6' 4". Hatches and portlights are all Lewmar.
The forward stateroom offers a large V-berth with 2 overhead hatches for light and ventilation. There are shelves and storage cabinets outboard and above to port and starboard. Hanging lockers are aft of the berth to port and starboard. A cherry bulkhead and door separate the forward stateroom from the main salon for privacy. AC Outlet and Ample LED Lighting as well.
The main salon features an L-shaped settee to port and a straight settee to starboard, both in navy leather. Storage is provided outboard in lockers and shelving. There is also storage below the settees. There are two 110 AC outlets located on each side of the salon. LED Lightsand fixed ports, as well as ventilation provided three overhead hatches, one with a Day/Night Solar Vent installed in 2020. All interior upholstery and woodwork are in excellent condition.
The U-shaped galley is to port, just aft of the main salon. It features expansive counter space with twin stainless-steel sinks, a gimbaled three burner Force 10 LPG stove with oven, and a microwave oven. 3 drawers and ample storage space. The front and top loading refrigerator/freezer, with Isotherm refrigeration, and an easily accessible Wet locker.
To starboard, aft of the settee, is the forward facing nav station with chart table, 110 AC and 12-volt DC breaker panels, VHF,Freedom Inverter/Battery Charging control panel, Sony stereo/CD, and fuel tank gauge. The main battery switch is located just below the navigator's seat.
Aft of the nav station to starboard the spacious head featuring a separate shower stall with Lexan door, a Jabsco Electric Flush marine toilet with holding tank, a solid surface vanity with a stainless-steel sink, and a mirror and ample storage above
Just aft of the galley is the large owner's stateroom with custom mattresses, hanging locker, storage to port and starboard in shelving and lockers. There is also storage under the bed. 3 opening ports and two overhead hatches provide plenty of light and ventilation to this surprisingly large space.
The Volvo Penta diesel engine is easily accessed through an insulated engine box that doubles as an extra stateroom shelf, or from the lifting stair access hatch. Full and well-lit access to all engine components and accessories. The engine was replaced in 2010.
Year Built: 2010 (178hrs)
Engine Model: MD2040-DBT
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 38 HP
– Main: Two Fully battened Dacron mainsail with Sunbrella Mainsail Cover
– Headsails: Brand New One Sail Offshore 135% roller furling genoa (2020and a !00% Jib
– Aluminum boom 3-spreader mast.
– Standing rigging: 1X19 S/S with swaged fittings
– Turnbuckles: Chrome plated bronze/open-bodied design with toggle mounts.
– Furlex furling headstay: Single line operation with sectional aluminum foils.
– Harken mainsheet traveler: 4:1 purchase mounted forward of companionway entrance.
– Boom Vang: Aluminum rigid spring loaded with 4:1 manual purchase.
– Spinlock line clutches -All lines lead aft to cockpit.
– ElectricPrimary winches: (2) Lewmar 53 self-tailing/manual/electric
– ElectricCabin Top Mount Winch: (1) Lewmar 44 self-tailing/manual/electric
– Cabin Top Mount Winch: (1) Lewmar 44 self-tailing/manual
– Harken ball bearing adjustable inboard genoa tracks and cars with tagline led to cockpit
– Internal halyards
– Raymarine Axiom 9 GPS/Chartplotter at Helm Station (2020)
– Raymarine Evolution Autopilot ACU200, EV1, P70s (2020)
– Raymarine ST60 Wind speed/direction
– Raymarine ST60 Tri-data Speed/Log
– Raymarine ST60 Tri-data Depth
– Bose Speakers (2) in Salon
Kenwood Speakers (2) in Cockpit (2020)
Sony Stereo w/600W Amplifier, 4 Speakers
– Volvo MD 2040 - 38 HP diesel Volvo Sail-drive with geared 2-blade folding prop, replaced in 2010, and only 178hrs of engine run-time.
– Single lever engine control
– Engine gauges: Tachometer Hour Meter
– Engine access is though hinge up companionway steps and aft cabin removable engine compartment box
– 35-gallon fuel capacity in custom built aluminum tank with remote gauge located in navigation station
– Electric Swim Platform
– Shore power cord 30-amp inlet
– Freedom AC Inverter/Battery Charger
– (3) Group 27 batteries w/ selector switch (6/2017 dates)
– Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass
– Danforth Anchor w/ new Lewmar Chain and Rode
GLORY is as clean, fast, and functional a vessel with Electric Winches, where all lines lead aft, with an uncluttered deck. Multiple recent upgrades make this perfect for the seasoned solo sailor, or short-handed crew. Well cared for by the knowledgeable owner, she is ready to go racing or cruising to your favorite port. Well worth your consideration and highly recommended.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.