Price Just Reduced $10,000 to $159,900 owner wants this Beautiful Cabo Rico 38 gone...!!!
BODHI is Truly a Beautiful Vessel both inside and out and has beenmaintained by a Knowledgeable and Meticulous owner !! She has been continually upgraded since she was purchased in2009 froman ownerwho had the same HIGH STANDARDS as her current owner.
Here are just some of the Key Features on this Cabo Rico 38 Cutter:
Entec 4.5 KW Generator, completely rebuilt 2016 Bow Thruster, with Remote NEW 2015Magum Energy Inverter/Charger Extensive Electronics Upgrades in 2014 Air Breeze Wind Generator Two Kyocera 120 Watt Solar Panels NEW 2016 water pump and controller on the CruiseAirAir Conditioner Custom Dinghy Davits and Motor Lift All the Teak is in Excellent Condition and has covers for all.. Well Maintained Universal M50 Engine, with FULL Maintenance Records and NEW 2015 Transmission, Heat Exchanger and Exhaust Riser Sails have been upgraded, including a Like New Cruising Spinnaker with sock
There is much more check out Full Specifications for all the details......
Here is just some of what the manufacture had to say about these Great Vessels:
At Cabo Rico we strive to create sailing vessels forowners who take pride in Excellence. Each vessel is built to the most exacting standards of construction, details and finish. The superior execution of this beautiful Crealock design, with a clipper bow sweeping gracefully into her jaunty sheer, has created a contemporary yacht with is, at the same time, classic. Many years of experience are embodied in this most sensible deck layout. Its many features, combined with the best fittings and equipment, reflect Cabo Ricos commitment to quality.........
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Cabo Rico Yachts
Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 29 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 38 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Ballast: 7800 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 21000 lbs
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1993
Engine Model: M50
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2300
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 44 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (122 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (56 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (15 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail - Harken Batt Cars and Dutchman
Furling genoa - and Stay Sail
Bow thruster - with remote
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Generator - 4.5 KW
Cockpit table - Custom
Solar panel - Two
Outboard engine brackets
Teak cockpit - Grate
Bimini Top - Dodger and Side Curtains
The master stateroom is forward, with an offset double to starboard. This bed has ample dimensions (7 5 along the starboard side, 4 6 along the head, 5 2 wide mid- section) and has a custom foam topper. Additional features include: vanity and dressing seat, locker, drawers, shelves, other storage, two opening ports, and overhead hatch. This stateroom is light and airy, and very accommodating.
The head compartment is next aft to starboard. It has a sink, storage space, and marine toilet with macerator, separate stall shower with teak grate, ceramic tile sole, medicine cabinet, and linen locker.
The large salon is next aft with straight settee/berth to port and an L-shaped settee/berth that converts into a double, to starboard. Storage is found below and behind the settees. Solid teak shelves and cabinets are found outboard and above the settees. The, fold out, teak dining table folds up against the bulkhead, out of the way until needed. When folded up it conceals a sizable storage cabinet for glasses and dishware. The 22 Sony flat screen TV is a 2007, the Blu-Ray DVD is a 2014 as well as the Fusion iP700i Stereo.
The navigation station is to starboard at the base of the companionway, facing outboard, and has a swing out stool. This area features a wet locker, good storage space, large chart table, and a good array of navigational equipment. This is also where the freezer is located.
The U-shaped galley is opposite the navigation station to port, also at the base of the companionway. If you are the cook, youll appreciate the good storage space, lots of counter-top space, the double S/S sinks, that are mounted near the centerline for good drainage on either tack and the safety that the U-shape provides at sea.
Solid, varnished teak joinery is found throughout this fine yacht. Teak and holly sole is in fine condition.
CruiseAir Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat, NEW 2016 Control Panel and water pump Espar cabin heater, model D3LC. Technautics 12 volt Refrigerator Separate Technautics 12 volt Freezer
– Stainless Steel double sinks
– New mixing faucet 07
– Hot cold pressure water system
– Manual fresh water pump
– Storage for galley-ware and dry goods
– Gimbaled Tasco three burner propane stove, oven, and broiler 07
– Microwave oven
– 12v Technautics Cool Blue compressor w/holding plate refrigeration, just serviced March 2016
– 12v Technautics Cool Blue compressor w/holding plate freezer
Electronics and Navigation
Extensive upgrade in 2014 with addition of NEW trim panel and Navigation Station
– NEW 2014 Garmin 4212 w/Nav Card at Helm
– NEW 2014 Garmin HD 18 radar dome
– Garmin 3205 GPS/Plotter(relocated to nav station, 2014)
– VHF Standard Matrix AIS GX2150 with AIS connected to the Garmin 4212, RAM Mic at helm and NEW 2014 Antenna
– NEW 2014 3 BG Triton Speed, Depth and Wind Digital Displays (Easy to read!)
– NEW 2014 Digital Transducer
– Icom SSB 710 (Currently off boat but easily re-installed)
– Questus self-leveling radar mount.
– Autohelm ST7002 autopilot drive
– NEW 2014 Raymarine P70 Autopilot Display
– Pedestal mount Ritchie compass.
– NEW 2016 Fusion MS-UD750 iPod Interface Stereo/Fusion Remote/Bluetooth
– NEW 2014 Blue Ray DVD Player
– NEW 2014 Two Exterior MA800 Speakers
– 4 Interior Speakers
The Electrical systems are VERY neat and tidy, and well-marked, a Cabo Rico Standard and all the owners have kept it that way.
– Entec EW 4700 4.5kw generator with only 542 hours, completely rebuilt 2016
– NEW 2014 3 AGM 105AH Batteries (two house, one engine)
– Added bus bars, 2014
– Balmar 100 amp alternator
– NEW 2014 Magnum Energy Inverter/Charger MEW
– NEW 2014 Air Breeze Wind Turbine and controller
– 2 Kyocera 120w Solar Panels, Model KC120-1
– NEW 2014 Blue Sky 3000i Solar Controller
– 30 amp shore power connection.
– Shore power cord.
– 12v/110v ships systems.
– NEW 2014 All nav lamps switched to LED
– Changed both Refrigerator Lights to LED
– Eight LED Dome Lights - Most are Red/White night vision saving
– NEW 2014 LEDRed/White Cockpit Tube Light
– ThreeChrome LED reading lights
– Universal M-50 44 HP diesel engine with 2292 hours, with Full Detailed Service Records since 2000
– Numerous spare parts for Engine and Generator
– NEW 2015 Dampener Plate, Heat Exchanger, Exhaust Riser
– NEW 2013 Vetus Bow Thruster BOW55 with remote
– Racor fuel filters forGenerator and Engine
– Reverso oil change pump system for both Generator and Engine
– Fuel water tanks baffled to reduce sloshing
– Water heater, 110 and heat exchanger
– VARIPROP 4 Blade Bronze Feathering 17x9 Prop
– NEW 2008 1 1/4 S/S shaft
– NEW 2015 ZF-15 Transmission
– Jabsco sensor max 4.5 gpm water pump
– Jabsco Macerator Pump
– NEW 2013 Bilge Pump
– CruiseAir Reverse Cycle Heat and Air, NEW 2016 Control Head and water pump and completely serviced
– Espar Diesel heater
Sails and Rigging
BODHI is a single spreader, keel stepped rig with anodized aluminum mast and boom. The reefing lines and main halyard are led aft to the cockpit. All of the sails are by North and in Very Good Condition . Both headsails are on roller furling and the main has a Harken sail slide system plus Dutchman.
– Full batten mainsail
– NEW 2009 Harken sail slide system
– Dutchman flaking system
– 130% genoa w/rope luff pad, new 2002, re-stitched 2014
– Schaefer 3100 roller furling, new 2007
– Staysail w/pedestal mount boom, new 2006.
– Furling for Staysail, NEW 2011
– Spinnaker with Snuffer -new 2002 Excellent Condition
– Sheet stoppers on cabin top
– 1x19 S/S wire rigging
– Internal halyards, main genoa
– Upgraded Anderson 46ST primary winches in 2002
– All other winches are Barient Self Tailing
– Stainless Steel Mast Pulpits
Deck and Hull
– Full Keel with protected prop and rudder
– Lighthouse Stainless Steel electric windlass
– A140 spade anchor w/300 3/8 chain
– 35# CQR w/150 5/16 chain.
– Dual anchor rollers.
– Bimini, Dodger and connector
– Full cockpit enclosure
– Custom dinghy davits
– Dinghy Lifting Block and Tackle
– SS Outboard Lift
– Edson Outboard Engine Rail Mount
– NEW 2016 Plexiglas and seals for the three Stainless Steel Hatches all with screens
– Stainless Steel Portlights with screens
– Companionway Screen
– C-Cushions Closed Cell Foam Cockpit cushions
– Custom Teak cockpit table, with cover
– Helm seat with cushion.
– Raw water wash-down system
– Very well varnished exterior teak.
– Cap grab-rail covers
– Varnished dorade boxes w/Stainless Steelcowl vents and protectors(3)
– Sunbrella Covers for the Dorade boxes.
– Transom mounted boarding ladder.
– Cockpit shower.
Manufacturer Provided Description
At Cabo Rico we strive to create sailing vessels for owners who take pride in excellence. Each vessel is built to the most exacting standards of construction, detail and finish. The superior execution of this beautiful Crealock design, with clipper bow sweeping gracefully into her jaunty sheer, has created a contemporary yacht which is, at the same time, classic.
Many years of experience are embodied in this most sensible deck layout. Its many features, combined with the best fittings and equipment, reflect Cabo Ricos commitment to quality: a bowsprit for ease of anchoring and storage for two anchors, chain and rode lockers, lots of deck space, good storage and a comfortable cockpit. These are just some of the standard features of every Cabo Rico. A safe yacht of unparalleled finish. Solid teak makes a wonderful non-skid surface for both the comfortable seats and sole of her cockpit. A large cockpit locker and full lazarette provide copious amounts of storage for lines, fenders, deflated dinghy, and other gear. Each Cabo Rico is hand-crafted, beginning with a heavily-built hull using the latest resins and exceeding todays industry standard by far. The insulated hull and one-piece deck are sealed with 3M 5200 bonding compound and then bolted together to form one of the strongest hull-to-deck joints in the industry. Multiple ballast castings are put in place along the keel and separated by fiberglass bulkheads. All voids are filled with a special fiberglass compound to ensure immobility of the ballast. Then, the whole area is covered with multiple layers of mat and roving to provide the superior strength, rigidity and security of a double hull in this crucial area.
The interior of a yacht should not consist of fiberglass panels and other aromatic synthetics accented by plywood. It should surround you with nautical luxury. Real wood, lovingly crafted and fitted. Beautiful wood, hand rubbed to a warm lustrous finish, like antique furniture or a concert grand piano. Cabo Rico accents are of leather and fine fabric, beautiful brass, chromed or stainless steel fixtures. No builder creates a space to wait out a storm or entertain your guests like Cabo Rico. In fact, our honey coloured solid teak interiors helped make us famous. To create beauty takes time. Time to age the logs from our Costa Rican teak forests. Time in the kilns. Time under the eyes of our master carpenter as he selects just the right boards. Hours of hand-craftsmanship aided by the latest in wood-working equipment. Hours hand fitting the pieces designed by a master boat builder into a true, ocean-going, live-aboard interior.
While BODHI is a 1993, she looks and feels 20 years newer . The gelcoat is original, but it shines with a deep gloss, the Teak is beautifully varnishedabove and below decksand the exterior teak all has covers, so it will stay that way. This is a testament to her spared-no-expense maintenance program by both of the last two owners. When you come to see this Wonderful Vessel you will not be disappointed!!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Personal items do not convey