Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc. presents this Saltwater Fishing 2001 Cabo Express boat for sale.
Contact Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc. with any questions about this Cabo Express by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
New to the market, this 35' Cabo express has a marlin tower with helm chair above to go with the full helm hardtop. CAT 3208s are 450hp with 2655 original hours, serviced by the local CAT mechanic. Furuno electronics with a newer Simrad autopilot and Garmin GPS/Chartplotter. Neutral colored interior with teak holly sole is in lightly used condition. Transom livewell, underdeck fishboxes, rocket-launcher, cockpit bait freezer rigging sink. A well-equipped boat in nice condition, priced properly. Only two owners since new, current owner has been only a winter season operator.
Enter the cabin down three steps via a sliding white laminate door. Teak and Holly cabin sole with L-shaped convertible dinette to the starboard side aft Corian rectangular tabletop. Seating is off-white ultra-leather. Just forward is cabinet with hanging rack, above is Corian counter with Panasonic TV/VCR combo. Next forward is a small Blue upholstered couch and then to port is a raised double berth with storage beneath and drawer storage in the base. The bedspread is a bold blue white stripe with matched pillow covers and additional red or blue décor pillows throughout the seating areas. There is a privacy curtain that is pulled back to the starboard side. Next aft to portside is the galley area. Clean and neat with minimal wear noticeable. Furthest aft to portside is the door to the head which is air-conditioned and well finished in typical Cabo style. Natural light in the cabin is from the foredeck overhead hatch and opening portlights on the hull sides. Storage is beneath each step going down into the cabin. Panasonic color TV / VCR mounted on upper counter on starboard side.
Corian countertop with drip railings and opening portholes above cabinets.
– Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven
– Norcold 12v/110v under-counter refrigerator with freezer section
– Single burner electric stovetop in hideaway counter compartment
– Polished stainless steel sink
– Drawer cabinet storage
– Par UltraMax fresh water pump - water level gauge on electrical panel
Electronics & Navigation
– Garmin GPSMAP touchscreen GPS/Chartplotter
– Furuno FVC 1100 depth recorder
– Furuno 64-mile radar, open array scanner on buggy top
– Simrad AP44 Autopilot
– Standard Horizon RAM Mic Vhf radio
– ACR spotlight - RCL100, light is mounted on hardtop
– White face magnetic compass at lower helm
– Furuno FCV582L depth recorder in tower
– Standard Horizon Vhf radio in tower
– Standard Horizon Vhf Spectrum radio in cabin
– Two Shakespeare Vhf antennas on Rupp ratchet mountings
Hull and Equipment
– Marlin tower with upper helm console and helm chair. FRP buggy top. Two opening hatches for ventilation above main helm area
– Tinted windshield with white framing and three sided enclosure. Forward center panel of windshield has electric opening vent. Windshield has three windshield wipers.
– Helm deck chart table with clear plexiglass lid can also serve as glovebox
– Double spreader silver Pipewelder outriggers
– Five cockpit flush mounted rod holders
– Four rod holders on aft hardtop support truss
– Four rod holder on aft railing of tower station
– Two clearout rod holders on starboard side tower leg
– Raised self draining cockpit deck with corner scuppers
– Cockpit Freezer
– Bait rigging sink and counter under portside tackle center lid, with fresh water spray hose
– Two removable under deck fish boxes
– Transom live-well
– Cockpit coaming pads
– Rocket launcher with 4 rod holders, rigging tray and fish fighting gimbal
– Walk-through Transom door / gate
– Fresh and Salt water washdown spigots in cockpit
– Dockside fresh water inlet connection
– Armstrong dive ladder stored in lazzarette attached to mount just below transom door
– Underwater lights
– Helm deck has two forward facing bench seats (can adjust and have fold down foot rests)
– Integral pulpit with anchor chute and roller, Aluminum bow rails and safety rails on pulpit
– Lewmar electric windlass with foot pedal controls on foredeck or helm station control
– Fortress aluminum anchor with chain and nylon rode
– Air draft with the outriggers down is reported to be 19'
– Westerbeke 7.6 Kw generator with approximately 2900 hours
– Charles Industries 40amp 12volt automatic battery charger
– 50amp shore power cable and inlet
– Main electrical panel in cabin with AC and DC sections, voltage, amp meters, battery condition monitor
– Batteries in boxes with Cabo rotary shut off switches and parallel switch at helm
– Cruiseair reverse-cycle air conditioning in cabin with SMX digital thermostat
– Seaward stainless steel hot water heater
– Cockpit spreader lights mounted on fiberglass buggy top
– Cable TV inlet plug
– Vacu-Flush freshwater head with holding tank and tankwatch indicator
– Cruiseair reverse-cycle A/C with digital thermostat
– Helm Deck hydro-electric lift rams operated by switch under cockpit gunwale
– Engine room flood lights mounted under helm deck
– Glendinning engine synchronizers
– Hynautic engine controls and steering
– Oil x-Change-R system
– Tides dripless shaft logs
– Fireboy engine room auto fire suppression tank with override panel at helm
– Handheld fire extinguisher
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. JOANNA is still in use by her current owner and as a result there may be some items in the photos which are excluded from the sale. Specifically excluded are all fishing tackle, tools, weather gear, binoculars, paper charts, handheld electronics, and personal items. A complete list of exclusions will be provided upon request when accompanied by an acceptable written offer.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Fort Lauderdale, FL