United Yacht Sales presents this Express Cruiser 2004 Cabo Express boat for sale.
Contact United Yacht Sales with any questions about this Cabo Express by filling up the Contact form or call (772) 272-1792
See all inventory from this seller (361)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2004 Cabo 31 Express
This Cabo 31 Express is a fishing machine, more than packed with accessories: custom canvas, marlin tower with second helm, in-deck fish boxes, bait prep center with a sink, 12 rocket launchers, rod storage and gunnel rod holders, fighting chair, outriggers, even a plug-in for an electric reel! Everything that will allow you to keep as many lines in the water as you’d wish. Below decks you have sleeping quarters enough to accommodate four guests plus a dinette, head and shower! There is a complete galley aboard too with Teak cabinets and Teak and Holly flooring.
Come enjoy fishing in the Sea of Cortez in style and comfort!
Whether trolling or drifting, the Cabo 31 Express rolls gently and predictably. Cabo Yachts has built its reputation on making fishing boats and as such, the Cabo 31 offers every amenity an experienced fisherman could want. From cockpit washdowns to large, dual fish boxes, from an incredibly complete tackle and bait prep center, to rod storage for a dozen big-tackle rigs, the Cabo runs to the fishing grounds fully armed. Cabo Yachts and designer Lou Codega combined their knowledge and skill to produce a hull with an 18.5-degree transom deadrise, and wide reversed chines provide exceptional roll stability for trolling in a beam sea, while the deep forefoot, and 46-degree deadrise at the bow provide the softest head-sea ride possible. It is the perfect compromise between deep-V running ability and moderate-V fuel efficiency. A 12-foot 5-inch beam carried well forward provides buoyancy to lift the bow up over the steepest wave while providing extraordinary internal living space. The first thing noticed upon approaching a Cabo 31 is the gleam - Cabo Yachts uses only quality gelcoats. A solid fiberglass bottom consisting of biaxial stitched fiberglass roving assures a rock solid and secure hull. From the waterline to the rails, the Cabo incorporates Baltek end-grain balsa coring for strength without performance- hindering weight. And to augment the hull's external integrity, Cabo Yachts employs a structural module that eliminates torsional flex, and makes the entire hull and interior one solid piece that will build confidence, even in severe conditions. The Cabo 31 has an optional teak and holly cabin sole - the base for rich fabrics, recessed lighting, and decorator upholstery. Solid Corian counters and plush sleeping accommodations are standard. The galley has an electric stove, microwave oven, and refrigerator and freezer. The substantial head provides a good hot shower after swimming or a hard day on the water as well as a comfortable, well-lit vanity when heading out for the evening. The cabin of the Cabo 31 is both elegant for entertaining and offers abundant rod storage for the serious offshore angler.
Below decks is generous and comfortable living space for a 31’ Sportsfishing machine.
Teak and Holly interior.
Stepping down into the enclosed living area, you have a convertible dinette to starboard. L-Shaped lounge converts to upper and lower sleeping berths.
Full head and full galley to port.
Electric head, tankwatch system Shower, sink and mirrored vanity Full forward is the offset double berth Recessed halogen lighting Panasonic built-in 10” TV Access to anchor rope locker Deck hatch with screen and sun shade Hanging locker Stowage compartments above and below berth Access hatch to bilge on cabin sole Storage under companionway steps Panasonic DVD-video player with CD changer Breaker panel with DC and AC control center and generator gauges
Galley is located to port.
– Ceramic electric 1-Burner cooktop
– Coolmatic by Waeco refrigerator
– Freezer – chest type, in cockpit
– Microwave – Panasonic
– Single SS sink
– SS water heater
– Corian countertops
– Generous storage throughout
– Sliding companionway door with latch, lock and safety stop
– Forward facing companion seat to port
– Main helm station to starboard: Adjustable bench helm seat with back rest Aluminum helm wheel Engine instrument panel Fire and water level audible alarms CAT electronic engine controls See electronics section for full details on electronics
– Engine room access door on sole between helm and companion seating
– Bait prep center – sink, rigging board, tackle storage
– Live well
– Removeable large capacity fishbox built into cockpit sole
– Chest type freezer to starboard – ice box with freezer plate
– Rod holders (4) and rocket launchers (12)
– Step/storage boxes to port and starboard
– Fighting chair
– Storage cabinet with tackle drawers
– Fresh and salt water washdowns with quick disconnect
– Plug-in receptacle for electric reel
– Controls for hydraulic lift to engine compartment
– Transom door with top gate
– Custom canvas for sun protection – including aft curtains, custom folding canvas cockpit top
– Custom cutout on aft deck for ease of access to generator
– Starboard side aluminum rail steps up to half tower with second helm station
Pipewelders Marlin Half Tower:
Accessible from starboard side cockpit.
– Bench seating
– Wheel steering
– Second Garmin GHC20 Fantom 18 MFD 12” panel
– Throttle engine controls
– Search light control
– SS rub rail
– Non-Skid surface
– Bow platform: Single recessed anchor roller
– 33 lb. Claw anchor with chain and nylon rode
– Lewmar electric windlass
– SS springline, stern cleats
Electronics and Helm:
Electronics upgraded Spring, 2022.
– Garmin Multifunction Display: Fantom 18 Radar Chartplotter GPS Map GHC 20 Autopilot 9" Display at Upper Helm Garmin MFD 12" Display at Main Lower Helm
– VHF Radios (2) Icom IC M-502
– ACR Search light
– (4) Heavy duty LTH batteries, new Nov. 2022
– Battery parallel switch
– 12v DC / 110v AC
– (1) Air conditioner, main cabin
– Westerbeke generator (Jan. 2019) 5 kw, 1,300 hours
– Samlex automatic Battery charger
– 12v DC electrical distribution panel
– 12v Engine room lighting
– Hydraulic lift to raise deck for complete engine room access
– Salt and fresh water wash down systems
– Adaptor plug for electric reel
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
– Twin Caterpillar 3126 B diesel engines: 420 hp each 3,100 hours
– Trim tabs
– (3) Bilge pumps (auto and manual)
– Fuel filters
– Fire Extinguishing – auto in engine room, (2) manual
– (1) Head – electric, with Tankwatch system
– 4-Blade nibral propellers
– Oil change system for main engines
– Engine synchronizer
– New engine room insulation, Nov. 2022
Bait freezer Tackle station Fish Box Live Bait well (4) Gunnel rod holders (12) Rocket launchers (2) Outriggers (1) Fighting chair Half marlin tower Transom door with top-opening gate
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
/ Stuart, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.