Sports Fishing Boats 2010 Caison 49 Custom Carolina Express
Off Market since Aug 29th 2018
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
“SPARHAWK” is a true cold molded custom Carolina built fishing machine. She is a proven fish raiser and tournament champion. Her ride and fuel efficiency is unparalleled for a vessel her size. She is the recipient of meticulous maintenance, continuous custom upgrades and an electrical refit in 2018 in excess of $400,000. If you are in the market for a beautiful, head turning, hard core custom express boat your search should start and end with “SPARHAWK”.
Below please find a summary of her highlights with a walkthrough of her layout and additional features to follow.
– Cold molded custom Carolina construction
– Unparalleled ride and fuel efficiency
– Mezzanine seating
– C 9 CAT power
– Zeus pod drives with Joystick control
– Skyhook dynamic positioning system
– 2018 extensive refit
– 8000 series GARMIN fully networked electronics package
– FLIR night vision
– EPLEX state of the art electrical system with touch screen breaker panel and ship board monitoring system
– SAT TV and phone system
– Custom full anodized aluminum tower with clear ceramic coating
– Ice chipper
– Water maker
– Custom faux teak painted transom and toe rail
– Mia Epoch US9 super HD electric teaser reels (NEW 2018)
– 2018 custom SEA DECK on helm deck
– Unprecedented rod storage for over 30 rods out of sight in custom storage lockers 6 80s, 4 50s, 6 30s, LP electrics, full sailfish and spinning gear (Rods and gear not included in the sale)
– Fresh bottom paint and prop speed 6/18
When you board “SPARHAWK” via the cockpit you instantly marvel at her size, space and layout. Her cockpit features include……
– Mezzanine seating
– Teak mezzanine deck and covering boards
– Custom painted faux teak transom and tow rail
– Transom livewell
– Hooker raw water pump for additional livewells and tournament style live bait fishing
– Eskimo ice chipper (New electrical components 2018)
– Water maker (NEW electrical components 2018)
– Pompanette International series 8 rod high gloss teak rocket launcher. (all stainless construction with internal magnets)
– JL audio speakers
– Electric reel outlets (2) 12V (2) 24V (NEW 2018)
– 50amp shore cord with Glendenning cable master (NEW 2018)
– Fresh and salt water washdowns
– (3) LED transom underwater lights
– (2) temperature controlled drink boxes/ freezers
– Cockpit rope lighting
– (5) Lumitec LED cockpit spreader lights (red, white or blue)
Just a couple steps up from the cockpit brings you to the climate controlled helm deck. She is spacious, upgraded and well laid out. It offers great storage and exceptional views whether running or fishing.
– Varnished teak helm pod with custom wheel and palm beach style single lever electronic controls
– US 9 super HD Mia Epoch teaser reels with wire remotes (NEW 2018)
– (2) Pompanette Maximus teak helm chairs w/ magnetic cushions (CUSTOM UPGRADE)
– SEA DECK teak pattern (CUSTOM UPGRADE 2018)
– Helm air conditioning, new electrical components and pumps (2018)
– Starboard side bench seating with massive storage area underneath
– Starboard side tackle center
– Custom helm enclosure (NEW 2017)
– Starboard side refrigerated drink box
– Massive deep freeze forward of the helm station
– Forward helm seating
– In deck storage compartment fwd of the helm
– Custom overhead LED lighting, 3 stations, HELM, HARD TOP and BUGGY TOP white, green, blue, red
Custom electronics package
All of Sparhawk’s electronics were upgraded NEW 2018 as part of a comprehensive electrical refit. No expense was sparred in the selection and integration of ship systems.
– (2) 17” Garmin 8000 series multifunction displays.
– Garmin HDx4 72 mi Radar
– 3KW Garmin CHIRP transducer, back up smart transducer
– Garmin 7407 back up display
– GMI 20 Garmin Temp, Speed, depth
– FLIR night vision camera
– CAT upgraded color displays
– Mercury new generation Smartcraft gauges
– JOYSTICK controls
– SKYHOOK dynamic positioning system
– Auto pilot with auto trim tab features
– Lorax 3 camera CCTV system, cockpit fish cam, 2 engine room cameras, 1 terabyte hard drive continuous recorder
– Fusion AV 755 sound system with JL Audio speakers
– (2) Garmin GHS 10 black box VHF radios with remote mics and speakers
– (2) 2018 Durabrite fwd facing LED lights
– KVH Fleet 1 SAT phone and dome 1 hardwired handset under the helm, one remote handset in the cabin
– CAT GP link ship security system with geo fence
– Pepwave wireless router
– Eplex touch screen shipboard monitoring and breaker system NEW 2018 100K
– 14” Garmin 8000 series multifunction fully networked display
– GMI 20 speed, temp depth gauge
– Joystick controls
– Icom VHF radio with new antennas and wiring
– Start stop buttons
– Auoto pilot and Skyhook dynamic positioning system
– New SMARTCRAFT display
– New tower upholstery, seat and belly band
Lower accommodations layout
The main Salon of “SPARHAWK” is open and inviting. High gloss custom cherry wood work and joinery abounds. The sole is a teak and holly pattern Amtico for extended wear and durability. To port is the galley with full length black speckled solid surface counter top. To port is an L shaped ultra leather sofa with storage underneath. Fwd is a crossover berth stateroom with pocket privacy doors. Aft to starboard is a good size head with a shower large enough for an oversized grown man to shower comfortably. Aft is a full beam stateroom with two large side by side berths.
The salon offers a climate controlled escape from the exterior elements. It is the perfect place to kick back and relax, watch a movie or catch a nap. The fully appointed galley offers everything a shipboard gourmet would require. Features and highlights include:
– State of the art AV system with NEW Samsung UHD TV with APPLE TV (2018)
– New blue ray player(2018)
– L shaped ultraleather sofa with storage beneath
– Port side large rod storage compartment
– Amtico teak and holly floor laminant
– Stainless steel fridge and freezer drawers (NEW 2018)
– Black speckled solid surface countertop
– Deep galley storage drawers
– High gloss teak cabinetry
– GE Microwave oven
– Stainless steel sink
The forward stateroom offers an open feel or can be closed off to the salon by two pocket privacy doors. The crossover berths are perfect for kids, crew or crashing a couple fishing buddies on an overnight canyon or Bahama trip. In keeping with the design of the vessel there is no wasted space and this stateroom offers additional under berth storage, high gloss cherry woodwork and individual climate controls.
The head aboard SPARHAWK is located in the port aft corner of the main salon. It is a fully equipped head with stand up shower, Dometic Vacu Flush toilet, vanity, and storage.
The full beam aft stateroom has two large side by side berths with custom memory foam mattresses. Stbd side outboard there is storage for heavy duty reels and a ship’s safe. The aft athwartships bulkhead is yet another large rod storage locker. Last but not least this stateroom has a brand new 2018 Samsung UHD TV with its own SAT receiver.
– C9 560 HP CAT engines with electrical components replaced NEW 2018. New wiring harnesses, sensors, ECMs, HEUI pumps, injectors. Approx 2800 hours
– Zeus pod drive propulsion system. Carbon fiber drive shafts. New transmissions and rebuilt lower units 2016/17
– Northern Lights 16 KW gen set 3200 hours 8/18
– EPLEX touchscreen state of the art electrical panel and ship board monitoring system (NEW 2018 100K)
– New batteries and battery chargers 2018
– Nautibill isolation transformer new 2018
– 24V to 12V converter boxes new 2018
On April 27, 2018 the A1A bridge in Jupiter Florida had a lightning strike. SPARHAWK was in one of the closer slips in the marina adjacent to the bridge. Her ship systems experience a power surge damaging some of the electrical systems on board. Her owner instructed her captain to commence a comprehensive electrical and ship systems refit. Since her refit she has run 1500 miles up the east coast and is currently fishing the summer season in the north Atlantic canyons. All work orders and invoices associated with the refit are available upon request and the vessel captain who oversaw the refit is available for questions.
Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
Rods and gear are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.