United Yacht Sales presents this Aft Cabin 1987 Californian 42 Motor Yacht boat for sale.
Contact United Yacht Sales with any questions about this Californian 42 Motor Yacht by filling up the Contact form or call (772) 272-1792
See all inventory from this seller (366)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
1987 Californian 42 Motor Yacht
Low Hour Caterpillar 3208TA Diesel Power
Highly desirable dual cabin layout with aft Master and Forward Guest/VIP stateroom, both with en-suite head and shower. Perfect for a live-aboard with plenty of privacy for owner's and guests. Spacious salon provides ample room to stretch out and relax and the Galley has all the amenities of home with tons of storage. This is a single station, flybridge configuration. Engine compartment is easily accessible via quick companionway behind galley steps or large over-engine hatches in Salon sole. Twin Caterpillar 3208TA 375 HP diesels have less than 2,000 original hours.
New canvas Bimini top, new helm chair cushions and updated Garmin electronics.
2017 Highfield 9.5 Inflatable dinghy is included.
Owner's needs have changed making this 42 MY available now.
Call today for more information or to schedule a showing.
Located New Smyrna Beach, FL
Hull and Deck:
– Hull is Solid Fiberglass Laminate Construction with Gelcoat Finish
– Non-Skid Deck Surfaces
– Fiberglass Bow Pulpit with Single Roller
– Rocna Shovel Style Anchor
– Muir 12 V Single Direction Windlass
– Stainless Steel Railing
– (2) Rail Mounted Double Fender Racks
– Marquipt Tide Ride Gangway
– Full Fiberglass Swim Platform
– 24" x 24" Ventilation Hatch
– Aft-Deck Vinyl Mesh Sun Shades
– Dinghy Davit
– Fiberglass Radar Arch
– Fresh and Saltwater Washdown
– Fold Down Swim Ladder
– (2) Folding Deck Chairs
– Aft Deck Cooler
Interior, Galley and Accommodations:
Aft deck provides access to the helm/flybridge and interior. Entering the spacious main salon down the companionway steps from aft deck you will immediately have a "Living Room" feel. Sofa is situated to starboard; salon features a laminate hardwood flooring tile accented nicely with all Teak cabinetry. Large salon windows with custom window treatments provide plenty of natural lighting.
Further down two companion way steps moving aft is the very spacious Master stateroom with an Island King berth, hanging closets and en-suite head and shower.
Forward and down from the main salon is the galley to port and dinette to starboard, with the private guest stateroom all the way forward featuring an island queen berth and en-suite head and shower.
– Sony 42" Flat Screen TV
– Delphi XM SKYF12 Satellite Receiver
– New TV Antenna
– DISH Satellite Antenna
– Seaworthy AM/FM/CD Stereo
– New Stereo Speakers
– Princess 110V 3-Burner Stove with Oven
– Sharp Carousel Microwave Oven
– Thompson Stand-Up Refrigerator / Freezer
– Stainless Steel Dual Sink with Disposal
– Whynter Aft Deck Cocktail Ice Maker
– Atlantic Marine 10 Gallon Hot Water Heater
Mechanical and Electrical:
– Twin Caterpillar 3208 TA 375 HP at 2800 RPMs Diesel Engines
– Twin Disc Model 507 2.52:1 Marine Gears
– Onan Model 15.0MDL3 15KW Generator with Sound-shield
– Racor Fuel Water Separators
– Glendinning Mechanical Engine Synchronizer
– (3) Crusair Reverse Cycle Marine AC Units
– Oberdorfer 110 V 1/3 HP AC Pump
– Shurflo 12V DC Fresh water Pump
– Johnson Head Fixtures and Head Pumps
– ParMax 12V On-demand Washdown
– Lewco 12V Charger
– Xantrex Freedom Marine 25, 2500-Watt 130 Amp Charger / Inverter
– (4) Battery Banks
– (2) 50 Amp Shorepower Services
Helm and Navigation:
Hynautic Hydraulic Steering (2) Pompanette P-2000 Helm Chairs with NEW Cushions and Canvas Covers L-Shaped Bridge Seating New Bimini Top Venturi Style Acrylic Windshield Morse Dual Lever Engine Controls Analogue Gauges Flybridge Electrical Sub-Panel Ritchie Powerdamp Compass ICOM IC-M45 VHF Radio Garmin GPS-Map XSV 12" Chartplotter/Sounder Garmin Radar Robertson AP-21 Auto Pilot Bennett Trim Tabs Jabsco Spotlight
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world. Click to learn more. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.
/ Stuart, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.