Bond Boats presents this Tug 2005 Camano 31 boat for sale.
Contact Bond Boats with any questions about this Camano 31 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2005 Camano 31 Trawler now offered for sale located in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida shows in pristine condition powered with a single Yanmar Diesel. This 31 trawler has been lift kept and maintained to the highest standards.
Camano 31s are sturdy, popular Pacific Northwest cruising boats. The Camano Keelform hull provides an exceptionally smooth ride and the skeg-protected prop and rudder shield running gear from debris while underway. The single Yanmar engine with bow thruster allows her to be very easily controlled in tight conditions and the low freeboard allows easy boarding. The interior is spacious for her size and quite comfortable for a cruising couple. The very large windows allow great visibility from the lower helm and loads of interior light throughout.
The Camano 31 is a one stateroom, 1 head trawler with a large salon and very practical galley down one step. She entertains eight, seats six for meals, and sleeps four comfortably. With two helm stations, a large flybridge and great 360-degree visibility in the salon, she makes a wonderful Pocket Trawler
Showings are by appointment only. Reasonable offers may be considered!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 10000 lbs
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 200
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1738
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 200 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (133 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Plotter - Raymarine C80
Compass - Danforth
GPS - Raymarine C80
VHF - Standard Horizon
Radar - Raymarine-Closed Array
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Refrigerator - NovaCool
Shore power inlet
Generator - Next-Gen 2019
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The Keelform hull is the result of a science program of the University of British Columbia and Camano Marine. The goal of the program was the development of a hull which:
– Provided more speed with a given engine size;
– Reduce fuel consumption in the most widely used speed range -- between 12 and 18 knots;
– Can be stabilized to prevent the boat from rolling in rough seas without mechanical devices like stabilizers, etc. (Stabilizing should be possible at a low speed to avoid the hard pounding of normal semi-planing and planing hulls. In fact, the Keelform hull of the Camano 31 creates enough dynamic lift to stabilize the boat at a speed of only about 11 knots.)
– Run18 knots WOT and up to 15 knots for fast cruise with a single 200 hp Diesel engine; (At 8 knots the Camano 31 consumes just over 1.5 gallons of fuel and at 15 knots just over 6 gallons per hour, and it thus offers a fuel economy unmatched by any other hull form.)
– Provide a smooth, dry ride in rough water because of a special flare in the bow section of the Camano 31.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!