2009 CARVER YACHTS 43 SS THE OWNER SAYS BRING HIM OFFERS. HE WANTS THE BOAT SOLD BEFORE JUNE 1.
This 43SS Carver is a very rare and hard to find combination of year, propulsion, and layout creating a unique opportunity for the buyer. Many of the unique characteristics options of this yacht are listed below.
– 2009 Model year (very few yachts manufactured between )
– IPS 500Gs w/ Joystick (Volvo production ceased in 2012 on IPS gas series)
– Extended bridge seating layout w/large adjustable height table.
– Bridge Heat/AC
– Bridge Hardtop option w/aft bimini.
– Helm bench with forward aft facing seat. See pics
– Swept Transom (Improvement from box design of 42SS)
– Bridge wetbar w/refridgerator
– KVH Satellite
– Raymarine base electronics w/gps
– VHF radio
– Full Bridge enclosure
– Central Vac
– 2 Stateroom 2 Head
– Large fridge w/freezer
– Open salon layout
– Under 200 hours
Unique opportunities do not come along often. The galley, salon, cockpit and dinette are all on the same level for super functionality and effortless access. The dinette is appointed with integrated storage in its cleverly-designed base. There is so much more to this yacht! We invite you to call, or schedule your visit today!