Aft Cabin 1995 Carver 355
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
35' | Carver 355 Aft Cabin | 1995
Turn-Key Spacious Aft-Cabin Motoryacht
This aft-cabin carver is truly turn-key. The sellers had the vessel surveyed before putting her on the market and had all major issues addressed. This motor yacht has a spacious 2 cabin, 2 head layout. In addition, the down galley, bright salon, and enclosed sundeck make for great entertaining. This is the ideal live-aboard or coastal cruiser anywhere on the West Coast.
Call for more information or to schedule a showing!
Stand Out Features:
– Bottom Paint June 2017
– New Shaft Seals Strut Bearings March 2018
– Recent Buff Wax April 2018
– Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning/Heating
– Hard Bottom Center Consol Dinghy w/ Davit
– Sunbrella Blue Canvas Helm Sundeck Enclosure
– Vacuflush Heads Separate Aft Shower Stall
– Click on Full Specifications for More Details
Electronics and Electrical
– Upgraded Garmin Radar (*needs new display)
– Horizon VHF Marine Radio
– Cetek Autopilot
– Helm Gauges: 2 tachometers, 2 oil pressure gauges, 2 water temp gauges, 2 fuel gauges
– Hydraulic Trim Tabs
– Electric Spotlight w/ helm remote
– Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass
– Battery Charger
– Batteries (DC System); 2 group 27, 2 4D 12volt batteries
– AC System; 1 shore power cord, 125 volt, 30 amps
– Electrical Panel - AC DC breakers
– 2 Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning/Heating Units
– 2 Holding Tank Monitors
– Upright Refrigerator and Freezer
– Princess 3 Burner Electric Stove Oven
– Magic Chef Microwave
– Stainless Steel Sink
– Lots of counter and storage space
– Halon Fire Suppression System - Engine Room - Just Replace April 2018
– 2 Dry Chemical FIre Extinguishers
– 4 USCG Approved Type II Flotation Devices
– Signal Distress Flares - In Date
– Navigation Lights; port, starboard, and stern
– Electric Horn with Helm Control
– 3 Carbon Monoxide Detectors
– 1 Bruce 33 lbs Anchor with chain and rode
– New Shaft Seals - March 2018
– New Strut Bearings - March 2018
– New Navigation and Anchor Light - February 2018
– New Port Side Engine Blower - February 2018
– Rebuilt Outboard Carburetor - February 2018
– 4 New Risers Gaskets - February 2018
– 8 New Spark Plugs - February 2018
– Bottom Paint - June 2017
– Full Flybridge Canvas Enclosure
– Canvas Window Covers
– Canvas Dinghy Cover
– Ritchie Compass at Helm
– Inflatable Hard Bottom Center Console Dinghy
– Electric Davit
– Nissan outboard motor
– Fenders Docklines
PowerBoat Guide Description
Carver 355-356 Motor Yacht Overview
Arguably the best-selling boat in her class, the Carver 356 Motor Yacht (called the 355 Motor Yacht in 1995–98) is an updated version of the Carver 33/350 Motor Yacht built from 1991 through 1994. Hull construction is solid fiberglass with moderate beam and an integral swim platform.
Below, the galley-down interior of the Carver 355/356 is tastefully finished with teak or cherry wood accents, Corian counters, and Ultraleather seating. Wraparound windows provide plenty of natural lighting in the salon which came with a convertible sofa to port, barrel chair and entertainment center opposite, and mid-level dinette forward.
The galley features a full-size refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave. The aft stateroom has a tapered queen berth, built-in TV, and private head with separate stall shower.
An offset double berth is in the forward stateroom with private access to the day head. Molded steps (with a handrail) descend from the aft deck to the extended swim platform.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.