Seattle Yachts presents this Cruisers 2006 Carver 36 MY boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2006 Carver 36MY Aft Cabin Motor yacht (updated 11/6/2021)
Affordable luxury in a very size efficient package! Under 40’ long and under14’ wide.
The updated Carver 36 MY shares the same salon floor plan as the bigger 41 CMY model. The updated
2003 floor plan has full beam use utilizing below deck walkway space, opening up to spacious salon
seating, with L-shaped lounge/sleeper sofa and a dedicated 4-person dinette and included factory barrel
chair. African Cherry wood cabinetry is present throughout, with solid countertops.
The Carver 36 MY Aft cabin provides big boat features in a very maneuverable hull design. Carver
updated 36 MY in 2005 to have an integrated patio seating bench, not featured before on this model
size. The helm area has twin swivel seats plus L-shaped lounge, and a sink and storage. Center piloting
position provides commanding view.
There are two dedicated sleeping berths. The forward stateroom features an angled double berth with
a settee. The aft master stateroom has a walk around double berth and two settees with additional
drawers and hanging locker. Total sleeping accommodations is 6.
The Carver 36MY has twin heads, with the forward head having dual access from fwd stateroom or
salon. The aft master head off the aft master stateroom has a separate shower. Both heads have Vacu-
flush to twin holding tanks, both have Tank-Watch-4 monitoring system.
This 2006 Carver 36MY has the VolvoPenta 8.1LGi engine option, is “open loop” TBI EFI ECM has been
tuned by VolvoPenta for increased cruising MPG while maximizing the torque, providing 375hp/490lbs
driving dual ZF-63A 2.5/1 transmissions with twin shaft Michigan 22”x26P 4-blade Bronze Propellers.
This VolvoPenta engine package is extremely low maintenance, since “open loop” EFI does not need
oxygen sensors or catalysts exhaust, using standard easily sourced marine exhaust pieces. Crank fired
Coil/per plug configuration eliminates cap and rotor maintenance. The raw water pump is Jabsco
design, mounted on the front of the crank, making it easy to service/check. Oil filters are remote and
easily accessed via center engine bay catwalk access. House battery and both starting batteries are
easily accessed beneath the “lift up” catwalk section.
This 2006 Carver 36MY has the Kohler 7.3E Generator with “sound shield” for un-obtrusive operation on
the water. Both shore power and Generator now run through dual Bridgeport Magnetics Marine-Puck
Isolation transformers for stable 30A 115V and are compliant to 2017 NEC requirements, IMANNA #21-
21797-1 and Marine UL E509703.
This 2006 Carver 36MY has Side-Power SE100 (providing 100foot lbs of thrust) 24V 7.5” diameter
tunneled Bow thruster installed. This provides assuring control during windy PNW moments.
Includes Magma Marine Chefsmate Gas Grill A10-803 with a remote 2.5lb LP tank.
Includes Mercury Marine 270 Rib with Weaver Snap-Davits stern mounts
Includes total of 6 Polyform G6 Fenders ($70 ea) w/lines plus extra swim step fender, with hand pump
Upgrades and Maintenance
Upgraded items = $30,240.46
– Added Side-Power SE100 ( 100lb thrust ) 24VDC Bow Thruster wired to twin 12V AGM G24 Deep cycle batteries and dedicated ProMariner battery charger inside 7.5” Thruster Tunnel. $14,00.00 (12/2018)
– Added Twin Bridgeport Magnetics Marine-Puck Isolation transformers model MP3.6-30A meeting 2017 NEC requirements, IMANNA #21-21797-1 and Marine UL E509703 $3,523.53 (10/2021)
– Upgraded Helm and patio canvas to Sunbrella with Polycarbonate glass, now with less seams for unobstructed viewing, plus Upgraded exterior 70% salon sunshade, added Sunbrella Helm cover, added Sunbrella power cord cover, $9,500.00 (10/2021)
– Replaced Port side ZF-63A 2.5/1 transmission $2,500.00 (12/2018)
– Added Dark Horse Marine Extended Chain Lead Anchor Rode- 25' of 5/16" G4 Chain with 125’ 5/8" 8-Plait Nylon Rope ” $304.93 and Mantus S1 Swivel $82.00 to OEM to 125’ 5/16 G4 Chain (now 250’ total) to OEM 33lb Davis Delta Anchor (6/2020)
– Added Dual 32” LED HD/TV with Swivel mounts
– Main Salon TCL 32” 1080p Roku Smart LED TV-#32S327 $200 (06/2021)
– Master Suite Visio 32” 1080p LED TV (2018)
– Added Kurig K-slim Coffee maker $80 (06/2021)
– Upgraded all interior lighting bulbs to LED $50 (9/2019)
– Added Brita Faucet Filter $30.00 (11/2018)
– Added Fusion Marine MS-BT100 BlueTooth adapter $55
Maintenance items = $9,919.50
– Both port and starboard “factory supplied” Michigan 4-Blade Bronze 22"x26P propellers tuned/balanced by the "Prop Shop" Mukilteo WA, $1,694.44 (10/2019)
– Starboard VP Raw water pump 3860795 replaced with all bronze unit (spare purchased for Future port side) $571.94 (07/2021)
– Complete exhaust update; brand new “updated” lower VP manifolds, gaskets, risers, 4” Hoses, clamps to OEM Mufflers 12/2020 $6,223.13 (12/2020)
– West Marine Group31 GEL Deep Cycle House Battery $459.99 (2/2019)
– Dyno 31P Starting Batteries (pair) $260.00 (8/2021)
– Replaced all 16 (both Motors) AC/Delco Platinum Spark Plugs $40 (6/2020)
– Marinco # 10029XLP Dual Trumpet horns $170.00 (07/2021)
– Fireboy-Xintex CMD6-M Marine CO Carbon Monoxide Detectors replaced in (updated 7yr EOL) $500.00 (11/2019)
– Updated Helm speakers to Fusion XS series 6.5” 200W $169 (6/2020)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!