Built on a low-deadrise hull with a deep forefoot and shallow keel, the 530’s three-stateroom cherrywood interior is arranged with the galley in the salon in typical pilothouse fashion. The full-beam owner’s stateroom is amidships, and the salon has close to seven feet of headroom.
Forward, the dinette/pilothouse has a wraparound helm with a tiltback swivel seat, direct bridge access to a spacious flybridge that can fit a crowd, davit and tender.
– $40k in Raymarine electronics upgrades in 2015
– Bow Thurster
– Canvas updates and new isinglass panels on bridge in 2016
– Custom entertainment center in salon with satellite TV and large flat screen in 2015
– Magnuson Inverter drawing from eight golf cart 6V house bank
– 10.5 Achilles hard bottom tender and 18.5hp Nissan outboard included