Aft Cabin 1999 Carver listed by Denison Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This is a unique opportunity to get a boat under $100k, that is truly, ready to go.
The owner runs an oil rig for a large fuel company and is also a 500t captain. He can fix anything and has done so on this vessel. Top to bottom, she is clean, upgraded, fixed, and ready for her next owner. *Just recently, another vessel backed into his bow pulpit, which is slightly bent. Full disclosure of this to be made*
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Carver 356 Motor Yacht feels like a much larger boat. With its wide 13-foot 3-inch beam, the 356 can easily accommodate a party of eight - and keep them entertained. Below deck, the 356 can sleep eight adults with a master stateroom aft, a convertible dinette, an optional Flexsteel sofa and a complete forward stateroom. The 356 also offers a well equipped galley and entertainment features like the color TV, DVD, and radio. There are two head compartments, each with a shower. Topside, the 356's bridge has seating for six, full instrumentation, and plenty of storage. Step down and the entertainment-ready aft deck - with an optional wetbar and icemaker - provides an ideal place for entertaining or relaxing. Add a Euro-style transom with its integral swim platform and staircase, and the 356 becomes as easy to board as a runabout with all of the luxuries of a yacht.
– Garmin 12" Multifunction display (10/19)
– Garmin Fantom 24 HD Color Doppler Radar (10/19)
– VHF Marine Radio w/new 12' Antenna (10/19)
Other Equipment (interior)
– 16,000 BTU Domestic AC System in Salon w/New control box and digital display (New 8/19)
– Aft AC serviced w/new refrigerant (8/19)
– All interior lighting upgraded to "Dream Lighting" recessed LED lights (8/19)
– All interior courtesy lighting upgraded to BLUE "Dream Lighting" LED lights (8/19)
– New LED strip lighting to Galley w/color changing module and color show module (8/19)
– All exterior bridge and deck lighting upgraded to BLUE "Dream Lighting" LED lights (8/19)
– New 32" Vizio Smart TV installed in Master stateroom (8/19)
– New 24" Vizio Smart TV installed in Salon, w/swivel (1/20)
– New Blue Ray DVD player mounted flush in entertainment center (1/20)
– New USCG safety kit which includes new fire extinguishers in cabin bridge (8/19)
– Both FWD. AFT Sealand Vacu Generator rebuilt (9/19)
– New "O-Ring" (9/19)
– New Bellows (9/19)
– New Duckbill valves (9/19)
– New toliet bowl vacuum seals (9/19)
– New FWD AFT shower sumps installed (7/19)
– Full tuneup on both strb/port engines, including new impellers, fuel filters, new plugs, new wires, new distributor, engines properly timed, oil changed new filters, cooling system flushed and serviced, new thermostats, and new Zinc's installed (9/19)
– Transmission serviced, and oil changed on strb/port engines. (9/19)
– New Mercruiser fuel pump installed on port engine (9/19)
– Complete rebuild of generator including: new starter, new carburetor, new master control CPU with SP/Generator auto switch, new main capacitor relay, new impeller and new zincs installed (8/19)
– New Mercruiser fuel system installed on Strb. engine, which included: new fuel lines, new fuel pump, new cool fuel module, new fuel regulator, rebuilt injectors, new idle air control (IAC), and new throttle position sensor (TPS) installed. ALL OEM PARTS (2/20)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.