This very clean One Owner 320 is ready to sail away.
Meticulously cared for turnkey boat.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 28 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 11700 lbs
Ballast: 4400 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 11700 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 975
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Manufacturer Provided Description
Created from the successful original 320 introduced in 1993 with over 1,000 hulls built, the 320 MkII incorporates contemporary styling, upgraded ergonomics and the latest convenience features while retaining the excellent performance and handling characteristics of the original 320. Maintaining the sail plan, weight and underbody of the original model preserved the integrity of the class, so one-design 320 racing sailors can compete aboard the newly redesigned model. The 320 MkII model was influenced by over a decade of comments and input from experienced 320 owners. The 320 MkII is built from optimized molds for every fiberglass component. The deck design features a modern sculptured cabin structure and cockpit. Sail handling is easier with a single side control, ball bearing traveler and improved cabin top control layout. Cabin comfort is enhanced with a long v-berth and a forward hanging locker. The galley has custom solid surface counter tops and a front-loading stainless steel refrigerator. A top loading, well-insulated icebox can also be used as a refrigerator. Storage is optimized with additional cabinetry and bins. In addition, all lighting, ventilation, steering, electrical and plumbing systems were upgraded.
V-berth forward. Main salon has U-shaped dinette to starboard which converts to a double berth, single settee opposite. Comfortable owners stateroom aft with athwarthships berth, seating, hanging locker, privacy door, and large hatch for ventilation. Head has sink in vanity, HC pressure water shower and marine toilet. Teak and holly cabin sole, window shades, Blue interior cushions in main salon.
– Large top opening refrigerator.
– 2 Burner Hillerange propane stove with an oven.
– 2 bowl Stainless Steel Sink with hot and cold running water.
– Ample storage.
Electronics and Navigation
– Raymarine RC530 Chartplotter at Helm.
– Raymarine 2kw Radar.
– Raymarine RL70C Chartplotter at Nav Station.
– Raymarine ST50 Depth.
– Raymarine ST50 Speed.
– Raymarine ST60 Wind.
– Raymarine Autopilot (2013)
– Standard VHF with RAM mic.
– Vizio Flatscreen HD TV.
– Amplified Digital antenna mounted top of mast.
– Wired for Cable or Antenna with selector.
– Alpine AM/FM/CD Bluetoothreceiver.
– 4 Bose speakers.
– Electrical distribution panel with 12 and 110 circuit breakers.
– Professional installed upgraded 12 VDC power system.
– 125 amp alternator.
– Smart Regulator.
– Smart Monitor / Controller with audible alarms.
– Isolator for charging and protection.
– Truecharge 40 amp multi stage battery charger.
– 50 watt solar panel with controller with custom mount. (2015)
– 2 -12 volt 4D Gel house batteries.
– 1-12 volt Optima dedicated start battery. (2015)
– All Salon and Owners cabin lights have beenupgraded to LED lighting. (2015)
– LED Anchor light. (2015)
– 3-2 Speed fans.
Sails, Rigging,Deck and Hull
– ACE Full batten main w/2 reef points, inspected and launderedannually. (2008)
– ACE 140% Genoa, inspected and launderedannually. (2008)
– ACEAsymmetrical Spinnaker. (Very light use)
– Adjustable genoa sheet cars from cockpit.
– Adjustable back stay.
– Lazy Jack system.
– Mid ship cleats.
– Delta anchor, 30 5/16 chain, 250 of 5/8 rode.
– Danforth style anchor with 20 of 5\16 chain and 200 of 5/8 rode.
– Outboard motor hoist.
– Outboard mount on stern rail.
– Custom Teak cockpit table.
– Cockpit cushions.
– Custom companionway screens.
– New Lewmar opening port lenses. (2015)
– New Cutlass bearing. (2015)
– Newexhaust hose. (2015)
– Max Prop, stuffing box serviced in 2015.
– Hull, cockpit and cabin top Polished and waxed every year.
– Full Fairclouth winter cover.
– Custom Dodger with handrail. (2010)
– Custom Sail cover. (2014)
– Cockpit Sunshade attaches to dodger.
– Helm cover.
– Bottom was stripped, faired, barrier coated, repainted with trace coat of red and 2 coats of blue antifouling paint.
– New owners cabin mattress, memory foam and pillow top. (2015)
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 4400 lb
Displacement: 11700 sq ft
Max Draft: 4.33 ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.