Cherie is well maintained and ready for her new owner to cast lines and have a wonderful sail across San Francisco Bay .She carries a traditional standard full batten main , 110 % furling jib AND she has a SELF TACKING 80% furling jib system . She has a full galley, head and spacious interior with 2 staterooms. Raymarine has the captain covered with Ray60 Knot-Depth-Windspeed point and ST4000 Autopilot , along with a Garmin 215 Chartplotter.
The Catalina 320 doesnt last long on the market ... give us a call today to set up an appointment.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 28 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Displacement: 11300 lbs
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 47 ft 7 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 640
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (51 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (19 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (22 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
As you enter thru companionway you have the galley to port , adjacent to starboard is access to the aft stateroom, with a double arthwarthship berth and hanging locker. Afull head is just forward to the aft stateroom. The main salon is wide and open with a long settee on the port side. Using the aft end of the settee for addressing the Nav Station. A long C shape dinette stretches along the starboard side. Forward is a large V Berth.
– Teak Interior
– Teak and Holly sold
– Stereo AM/FM/CD
– ELECTRIC Head (2012)
– 2010 upgraded interior lighting to LED
* Note... The dinette does lower down BUT THERE IS NO CUSHION.
Another important feature to Cherie is her comfortable cockpit. The wide coamings are very comfortable for sailing and relaxing .
– Dodger with side hand rails ... aiding in safety when getting on / off or moving out of the cockpit to walk forward on the boat.
– Cockpit Cushions ... Closed Cell
– Flip up cockpit table ... great for entertaining
LargeU shapedgalley to port of companionway. The Catalina 320 has an awesome galley, for working underway or on the hook. Great working space and ample storage
– Top loading Adler Barbour refrigeration / freezer
– Princess 2 burner gimbaled LPG stove andoven
– Built in Microwave
– Deep double SS sink
– Pressure Hot / Cold water
Cherie has a very comfortable Nav Station to port , just forward of the galley. Ample working area , storage and 12v / 110V panel at your finger tips .
– Raymarine ST60 Knot / Depth / Windspeed-point
– Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot
– Garmin 215 Chartplotter / GPS@ the helm
– Ray 45 VHF radio
– Ritchie Compass
Engine and Electrical
Yanmar 27 hp 3GM30F/ 3 cyl FWC with approx. 640 hr ( .52GPH @ 2400 RPM)
– 3 blade OEM fixed prop
(2) 4 D batteries with Pergo Switch
12v / 110 V system w/ Zinc Saver galvanic isolator
30amp battery charger
50 30amp shore power cord
Manual bilge pump / std original bilge pump / high level bilge back up bilge pump
Sails and Rigging
The Catalina 320 is a Charleston spar double spreader, mast head, deck stepped,sloop rig. The rigging and spar systems are engineered for performance and durability. The fore and aft lowers with intermediate and upper shrouds make the rig offshore capable and easy to keep in tune.The shouds are mounted inboard lending to a safe and easy access fore and aft on the weather deck. All lines lead aft to the cockpit to (6)rope clutches and (2) cam cleatsand Lewmar winches for easy handling.
– 2009 Vektron/Hood full batten main w/ double reef points
– Original main
– Schaefer 2100roller furling headsystem
– 2009 Vektron/Hood 110% furling jib
– 2010 Self Tending track added to deck
– 2010 Hogan Self Tending 80% furling jib
– Rigid Adjustable Garhauer Vang with 8:1 purchase
– Traveler with adjustable car with 5:1 purchase
– (2) Lewmar ST #44 ST two speed for the primaries
– (2) Lewmar ST #30 ST two speed for the halyard winches
– Main andJib halyards replaced with VPC 2015
Mainsail Rated : 251 sq.ft.
Total w/ 100% fore triangle = 521 sq.ft.
Deck and Hull
Hand laid fiberglass hull with a shoebox style hull to deck joint. Carrying the deck beam well aft created space for an exceptionally large cockpit. The wide coaming are ergonomically correct seats and backs are important features considering the cockpit is where most time when aboard is spent.
The weather decks are wide with molded-in nonskid and bulwarks, giving easy , sure access to the foredeck and the standard electric anchor windlass..
– Bow and Stern Pulpits
– Deep Anchor Locker for storage of chain rode
– Electric Maxwell 500 Windlass
– 22 lb Delta anchor ... approx. 50 galvanized chain 150 rode
– Port and Starboard Stern pulpits seats
– Double high life lines with gates port and starboard
– Drop down boarding ladder for easy IN WATER access
– Fresh water H/C shower on stern transom
– LEAD FIN Keel
– Spade Rudder .. FRP construction w/ SS rudder post
– Edson Pedestal with 40# Leather wrapped wheel
– Engine Control / Temp gauge mounted on pedestal
– Pedestal flip up cockpit table
– Dodger with side handrails
Bottom painted 2012 Micron 66 2 1/2 coats @ Grand Marina
The Catalina 320 is a contemporary design that successfully combines the best modern features and construction with Catalinas hallmark comfort and value.
Based on a high performance and high volume hull design, the 320 is light on the helm, and tracks well under sail or power. Motion and heeling are gentle and predictable. The 320 performs well in a variety of conditions.
Racing skippers will enjoy the turn of speed and cruisers will appreciate the additional distance covered in a days passage.
Take the time to check "Cherie" out !
Inspect the 320 and you will appreciate the quality, design and value that have made the Catalina 320 the choice of knowledgeable sailors worldwide.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.