S & J Yachts Brokers presents this Racers and Cruisers 2000 Catalina 320 boat for sale.
Contact S & J Yachts Brokers with any questions about this Catalina 320 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Picture yourself on your own boat out on the water away from the stress and strain of the landlubbers, Covid-19, and large fuel bills with the peace and quiet of being under sail power. This 2000 Catalina 320 is the perfect size for family cruising, club racing and living the dream.
The 320 is one of Catalinas best sailing boats. She performs well, has a wide beam with a large comfortable cockpit has plenty of room for your crew and the walk-through transom gives easy access to the swim platform for in water activities or loading from the stern. The Catalina 320 is very comfortable for cruising with a huge fridge. Lines led aft to the cockpit make this C320 easy to single hand. You have to see this sailboat to believe it.
Follow the lifelines toward the bow and find easy passage to the fore deck with wide walkways and stainless steel handrails. Note the wide side decks with molded-in nonskid and bulwarks, giving easy, sure access to the foredeck and the electric anchor windlass
Carrying the deck beam well aft created space for an exceptionally large cockpit. The wide coamings and ergonomically correct seats and backs are important features considering the cockpit is where most time when aboard is spent.
Below decks you will find a very organized interior with a 2 cabin layout. The galley features a large and easy to access double refrigerated icebox, double stainless sink, gimballed propane stove/oven, and lots of storage. The private aft cabin has plenty of room to stretch out and offers ample storage. There is good access to the Yanmar engine from both the main cabin and the aft cabin. This 320 even has a custom mattress to turn the dining settee area into a third bed.
Call today to make an appointment to see this popular Catalina model before she is gone!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Catalina Yachts Design
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 28 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 4 in
Displacement: 11300 lbs
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 11300 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (45 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (19 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (22 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Autopilot - RAYMARINEST4000+ MkII Wheel Drive Unit
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet - 30-Amp
Deck & Hull
– One piece fiberglass hull with walk-thru transom, and spade rudder. Hull color is white with Midwatch Blue molded in boot stripe.
– Stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines, stainless steel bow and split stern rails with built in catbird seats at stern
– 22lb Delta anchor w/ 20ft Chain 150ft Rode and Electric anchor windlass
– Anchor roller
– Nonskid decking
– Cockpit cushions
– Boarding ladder
– Fenders and lines
– Bimini, Dodger (with side rails), connecting bridge and side panels (new 2014)
– Helm cover
– Dinghy Davits (2018)
– Keel Type: Wing
– Ballast: 4400 lb
– Displacement: 11700 sq ft
– Max Draft: 4.25 ft
Sails & Rigging
– Double spreader deck stepped (with compression post) Charleston Spars aluminum mast with 1x19 stainless steel standing rigging
– Professionally maintained full batten mainsail
– 130% jib on roller furler professionally maintained annually
– Aluminum boom with internal outhaul/reefing lines (new 2014) and rigid vang
– Garhauer mainsheet with traveler
– Two #44 self tailing winches
– Two #30 self tailing winches
– All lines lead aft thru six rope clutches and two jam cleats.
– Equipped as a cruiser
– Whisker pole
IJPE : 521.58 sq ft
I : 43.58 ft
J : 12.33 ft
P : 38.00 ft
E : 13.25 ft
Working Sail Area : 521.00 sq ft
– V-berth sleeps 2
– Dinette converts to berth with custom mattress sleep 2
– Aft stateroom sleeps 2
– Enclosed head with manual pump (new 2019) to the holding tank with lockable Y-valve for pump out or 22 gallon holding tank
– Hot/cold showers in head and at transom
– Twin deep stainless-steel sinks with hot/cold pressure water
– Big icebox with 12V refrigeration system
– 2-burner propane stove with oven.
– 6-gallon water heater
– Pressurized water
– Cabinet and Drawer Storage
– Vinyl floor in galley and bottom of companionway steps for easy clean-up
– RAYMARINEST4000+ MkII Wheel Drive autopilot
– Ritchie 6 compass
– ST 60 depth sounder
– Raymarine C80 multifunction chartplotter
– Ray45 VHF radio
– ST 60 wind speed direction
– Kenwood stereo/CD/MP3/BT with 4 speakers (new 2019)
– 10 CD changer
– House batteries (7/2020)
– Parallel switch
– Automatic battery charger
– 12 volt system
– 30 amp 110 volt shore power
– Shore power cables (2)
Mechanical and Engine
– Low time on three cylinder fresh water cooled Yanmar diesel with full sound insulation
– Cruisair 16000 BTU Air Condition
– Bilge Blower
– Manual Bilge Pump
– Auto Electric Bilge Pump (2021)
– Raw Water Sea Strainers
– Manual Wheel Steering
– Exhaust elbow replaced
– Sea Water Pump
– Engine serviced (2017) including oil filter, fuel filters, new belts, new impeller
– Repacked stuffing box
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 320 is an exciting design that successfully combines the best modern features and construction with Catalinas hallmark comfort and value. Based on a high-performance and high-volume computer-optimized hull design, the 320 is light on the helm and tracks well under sail or power. Motion and heeling are gentle and predictable.
Other important quality features of the deck include the stout aluminum framed opening deck hatches and ball bearing mainsheet traveler system. The rigging and spar systems are engineered for performance and durability. The fore and aft lowers with intermediate and upper shrouds make the rig very secure and easy to keep in tune. A rigid adjustable boom vang is standard.
The unique interior is beautifully finished in a rich combination of teak, ash and maple hardwoods, complementing the beige textured fiberglass overhead and full hull liner.
Attention to details like the custom molded galley counters with integral backsplashes, three separate lighting circuits in the main cabin, removable panels in the forward bulkhead, and a cedar paneled hanging locker set the 320 apart from the ordinary. The one-piece, integral molded fiberglass subsole grid system is rigid, strong and requires no maintenance.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!