Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. presents this Sloop 2005 Catalina "34" MK II boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Cassiopeia is a 2005 34 Catalina MK II in nice condition. She offers a Universal 35 HP auxiliary, 1600 watt solar panel, Raymarine electronics, in-mast mainsail furling and a clean, uncluttered interior.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 29 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 12550 lbs Dry Load
Bridge Clearance: 44 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 0 in
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine Model: M35
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1233
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (61 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
34' Catalina Overview
Cassiopeia is a 2005 34 Catalina MK II in nice condition.She offers a Universal 35 HP auxiliary, 1600 watt solar panel, Raymarine electronics, Lewmar folding wheel, in-mast mainsail furling and a clean, uncluttered interior.
34' Catalina Vessel Walkthrough
From the bimini covered cockpit, you step down into the salon and find a stateroom with a queen size berth aft, galley starboard aft, wrap-around settee/berth starboard forward, head port aft, hanging locker and nav station to port and a benchseat/berth port forward. Walk forward and there is a stateroom with a v-berth and insert. Access to the auxiliary is via removing the cockpit-salon steps and a lift up cabinet top in the aft stateroom.
Headroom in the salon is 6, 61 in the forward stateroom, 6 in the head and 4 to 6 in the aft stateroom. The forward stateroom berth is 64 long, the aft stateroom berth is 65 long, the settee berth is 6 long and the salon port benchseat/berth is 6 long.
34' Catalina Accommodations
Cassiopeia offers a stateroom forward with a v-berth and insert, a stateroom aft with a queen size berth, a wrap-around settee in the salon that converts to a double size berth and a benchseat port side in the salon that serves as a single berth. The forward berth and aft berths are mattresses instead of cushions.
34' Catalina Salon
The salon offers a wrap-around settee/berth with storage and a customized, hinged teak table starboard forward, a benchseat/berth with storage port forward, hanging locker to port, side windows, 4 portlights with screens and shades, overhead hatch with a screen, vinyl teak holly sole and storage cabinets.
34' Catalina Galley
The galley is starboard aft in the salon.
– Hillerange 2-burner propane cooktop and oven
– Waeco Adler-Barbour cold plate refrigeration
– Double stainless steel sinks
– Storage cabinets and drawers
– Vinyl teak and holly sole
34' Catalina Dining
Dining space is available at the salon settee and the cockpit fold-up table.
34' Catalina Forward Stateroom
The forward stateroom offers a v-berth with insert, reading lights, shelves, nightstands, hanging locker, storage cabinets and drawer, 2 portlights with screens, overhead hatch with a screen and Oceanair shade, 110 vac outlet and a vinyl teak and holly sole.
34' Catalina Aft Stateroom
The aft stateroom offers a queen size berth, overhead hatch with a screen and Oceanair shade, reading lights, 2 windows, 110 vac outlet and a storage cabinet and drawer.
34' Catalina Nav Station
The nav station is to port and offers a desk, VHF, 12 vdc outlet, electrical panel, bookshelf and stereo.
34' Catalina Cockpit
The cockpit offers a bimini, dodger, non-skid deck, fold-up table, Edson helm pod and steering, seating on each side and aft, walk-through transom, rail seat on each side aft, storage under the port seating, lazarette storage each side aft and a Lewmar folding steering wheel.
34' Catalina Audio/Visual Equipment
– PolyPlaner MRD 60 stereo
– PolyPlaner interior and exterior speakers
34' Catalina Electronics
– Raymarine Radar
– Raymarine C80 multi-function display
– Raymarie ST6002 Smart Pilot autopilot
– Raymarie ST 60 wind, depth and speed displays
– Icom IC-M402 VHF at the nav station
– Icom Commandmic VHF at the cockpit helm
– Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
– Weems Plath barometer
– Chelsea tide clock
34' Catalina Electrical System
– Renology 1600 watt solar panel
– Ferris Powerboost 15 amp MPPT solar charge controller
– Xantrex echo-charge 12/24 15 amp battery charger
– Blue Sea battery switches
– 12 vdc outlet at the nav station
– 110 vac outlet in each stateroom
– 30 amp shore power cord and connection
34' Catalina Engine/Mechanical Equipment
– Universal M35 35 HP auxiliary with approximately 1,233 hours
– ZF 10-M gearbox
– Edson steering system
– Electric raw/fresh water head
– Scad tank level monitor system
– 3-bladed propeller
– Spare parts
34' Catalina Deck Equipment
– Bruce 33 LB anchor
– Maxwell 500 anchor windlass with foot control
– Stainless steel rails fore and aft and double lifelines on stainless steel stanchions on each side
– Stainless steel deck hardware
– Non-skid decks
– Stainless steel swim ladder
– Outboard bracket
34' Catalina Sails and Rigging
– Schaefer System 2100 roller furler
– Charleston Spars single spreader aluminum mast and aluminum boom
– In-mast mainsail roller furling
– Boom vang
– Stainless steel standing rigging
– Garhauer traveler
– Garhauer rope clutches
– 2 X Lewmar 30 self-tailing halyard winches
– 2 X Lewmar 40 2-speed primary winches
– All lines lead aft to the cockpit
– 135% furling Genoa
– Asymmetric Spinnaker
34' Catalina Safety and Fire Protection
– Lifesling2 overboard recovery system
– Whale manual bilge pump
– Rule bilge pumps
34' Catalina Exclusions
– Sellers personal belongings
– Pillow, towel and throw blanket in the forward stateroom
34' Catalina Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!