Sloop 2005 Catalina 350 listed by Cruising Yachts, Inc. (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Hop aboard, cast her lines...Wild Cat will make your dreams come true ! A very well maintained 2005 Catalina 350 with Radar / Chartplotter/ Autopilot .. In Mast furling WITH an electric halyard winch ! She carries a Universal 35hp . Has an interior head room of 610
Enjoy the luxuries ofa big boat in 35 .... save on the slip fees and maintenancethat you have witha large boat.
Give us a call today !!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Catalina Yachts
Designer: Frank Butler
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 31 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 14012 lbs
Ballast: 6212 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 53 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 10 in
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: M/DM35B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (88 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (22 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The forward stateroom is a centerline pedestal queen berth with storage below and cabinets port and starboard, with a hanging locker. The master stateroom has private access to the head, for added privacy and convenience. The head features avanity counter/ sinkwith storage below, amedicine cabinet above, Raritan electric flushing head ( new in 2014 )and an enclosed stall shower with folding door.
Moving aft tomid ship, the salon lends to a wide and open entertainment area. To starboard is a long settee that converts to a center game table between two seats. To port is a dining area. Again, versatility ! this table comes off and is stored against the hull in the aft stateroom and there is a smaller cocktail table available.U shaped galley follows to starboard with ample storage and counter space. Adjacent to port is the nav station and access to the aft Guest stateroom .The aft cabin has a very spacious double athwartship berth hanging and storage area.
– Satin finished teak throughout
– Brisa Cream Ultra-leatherette interior
– 69 headroom
– 13 beam..lending to a wide open salon
– Innerspring mattresses ..both staterooms
– Stereo: Poly-planer AM/FM with 6 CD changer
– TV .. flat screen with Blue Ray Disc player
Full U shape galley to starboard of companionway . A delight to work in underway or on the hook, with ample storage and open counter space.
– Deep double SS sink
– Gimbaled two burner Hillerrange LPG stove and oven
– Top loading freezer
– Top and front loading Adler Barbour refrigeration
– Pressure Hot/Cold water
– 10lb LPG tank
– Assorted cultery
Electronics and Electrical
– Raymarine ST 60 Knot/Depth and Windspeed-point
– Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot
– Raymarine E-80 Chartplotter / GPS
– Raymarine 2KW Radar
– ICOM IC-M420 VHF w/ ram mic for cockpit
(2) 4D batteries ... Feb 2014
Acu-gage Tank monitoring system
30amp Battery charger w/ shore power
Sails & Rigging
Deck stepped, double spreader sloop rigged with all lines leading aft to cockpit to Spinlock line clutches.
– Charleston spar mast
– In Mast roller furling mainsail
– Schaefer 2100 furling head system
– 110% furling jib
– Asy spinnaker
– Electric Harken #40St .. cabin top halyard/mainsheet winch
– (1) Harken #32ST .. cabin top
– (2) Harken #44ST primaries
– Adjustable jib cars
Deck and Additions
The Catalina 350 delights active sailing couples and families with a modern, sea kindly hull form. With an actual hull length over 35 feet and a beam of 13 feet, there is plenty of space for impressive accommodations, storage and tankage, making extended cruises quite pleasurable.
– Capt Navy Dodger with window coverings
– Edson diamond series pedestal steering
– Single lever (throttle shifter)
– Leather wrapped wheel
– Walk through transom with removable helm seat
– Long cockpit seating with deep coamings
– Cockpit table (fiberglass)
– Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions
– Drop down stern boarding ladder
– Stern pulpit with bult in bird seats
– Magma BBQ
– Hot/Cold pressure Stern Shower
– Deep spacious cockpit lazarette with additional lazarette storage
– Wide weather decks with inboard shrouds .. for tighter sheeting angles and safe and easy passage fore and aft.
– Double high life lines with port starboard boarding gates
– Bow pulpit with double bow rollers
– Maxwell electric windlass
– Delta 35lb Plow with approx. 200 5/16 Chain
– Bottom Painted Feb 2013 Micron 66
The Catalina 350 was introduced in 2002, with immediate popularity ! Whether sailing shorthanded or with experts....this Catalina 350 is fun to sail !
For further information or if you would like to get aboard ....
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.