Edwards Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 1993 Catalina 36 boat for sale.
Contact Edwards Yacht Sales with any questions about this Catalina 36 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Performance Cruiser With All New Electronics
Be Sure to Watch the Walk Through Video!
The Catalina 36 is an incredibly well rounded and proven cruising vessel. Frank Butler designed a cruiser with excellent sailing characteristics, comfortable accommodations, and very few trade offs. About 3,000 C-36 hulls were produced during the 25 years of production, making it the one of the most popular sailboats ever built.
Many refer to this version as a Catalina 36 MK 1.5 as it has almost all the features of the Catalina 36 MK II including a walk-thru transom .
Nautae Luna has a fin keel (510) draft, and the tall rig option. She is a real head turner with her flag blue Awlgrip hull and blue canvas. She is ready to leave the dock today, but her air conditioner is in need of repair/ replacement and shes ready for some touch up hull paint.
– Universal M35 with only 686 hours
– BG Zeus 7, BG Wind, Depth, Speed (NEW 2018)
– BG VHF with AIS (NEW 2018)
– Raymarine EV100 Autopilot
– 135% Genoa Sail (NEW 2020!)
– Stainless Steel Rub Rail and Hand Rails
– Maxwell Windlass
– LED Lighting
– Whisker and Spinnaker poles
– Two Spinnakers
– Complete separate set of Mylar/ Kevlar racing sails
– Walk-thru Transom
– West Marine RU-250 Dinghy
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 5 in
Beam: 11 ft 11 in
LWL: 30 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 14100 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1994
Engine Model: M-35
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 686
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (56 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Starting forward, there is a spacious V-berth w/large hanging locker, drawer storage private access into the head. Aft to port is the head compartment w/marine toilet, vanity sink, and HC pressure water shower. Opposite to starboard is storage cabinet with air conditioner controls and drawers underneath. Portside salon featured a fold up galley table and updated upholstery. The starboard salon offers seating w/ removable coffee table that converts to a traditional settee. Port settee converts into a double berth and the starboard converts into a single. The area aft of the starboard settee is home to the navigation station. Aft of the nav station is a private stateroom w/ spacious double berth, teak privacy door and standing headroom in front of a large hanging locker. The roomy L- shaped galley is located aft to port.
Large L shaped galley is just to port of the companionway. It offers lots of storage, good counter space and security in a seaway.
Adler Barbour 12V Refrigeration
2 Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
Footpump for Ice Box Discharge
Large Dry Storage Locker
Double SS Sinks w/HC Pressure Water
Raymarine EV100 Wheelpilot
BG Zeus 7 MFD (2018)
BG Wind Speed/Direction (2018)
– (2) BG NMEA 2000 Multi Displays (2018)
– BG VHF W/AIS Receive only (2018)
BG Wireless VHF Mic (2018)
Ritchie Compass On Pedestal
Sony Stereo with speakers
Upgraded LED interior lighting
12V 110V Electrical Panel w/Battery Selector Switch
(2) 30 Amp Dockside Service w/cord for House System
Xantrex Battery Charger
4D Battery Deep Cycle - House Bank
4D Batter7 Deep Cycle - Starting Bank
Group 27 Battery for Windlass
6 Gallon Water Heater
Flag Blue Awlgrip Hull (Ready for touch up)
White fiberglass deck w/gray molded non-skid
Walk-thru Transom w/ Swim Platform and Partition
Removable Teak Filer for Helm Seating
Hot and cold pressure water shower on transom
12V Maxwell anchor windlass
Fortress Anchor w/ 20 Chain and 180 Rhode
– Danforth Secondary Anchor w/ 180 Rhode
Solid Teak Cockpit Table w/ Drink holder
Molded in Cockpit Cubbies
– Teak Trimmed stainless destroyer wheel
Aluminum Keel Stepped Mast
– See Complete Sail Inventory Below
Inboard Outboard Genoa Tracks
All Halyards Led Aft to Rope Clutches
Rigid Boom Vang - Block Tackle
Large Adjustable Traveler
All Garhauer blocks
Single Line Mainsail Reefing Led Aft
(2) Lewmar 30ST Halyard Sheet Winches
(2) Lewmar 48ST Genoa Sheet Winches
– Hydraulic backstay adjuster
– Teak Destroyer wheel
Bimini Top w/ connector
Wheel Pedestal Cover
UV Cover on Headsail
Mechanical Engine Equipment
Reverse Cycle 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning (Currently non functional)
Universal M-35 FWC Diesel w/ 686 Hours
Racor Fuel Water Separator
Cockpit Engine Controls
Edson Manual Wheel Steering w/Brake
Manual Marine Head w/Holding Tank Deck Pumpout (NEW Macerator 2019!)
Manual Electric Bilge Pumps
Hot Water Heater
Bilge Exhaust Blower
– West Marine RU260 Dinghy
Outboard Motor Bracket
Misc. Docklines Fenders
Misc. USCG Safety Gear
Dorade Cowl Ventilator
Secondary Fluke Anchor w/ Rode
Complete Sail Inventory
4GenoaKevlarGoldFair/poorRepaired, some mildew
5MainCarbon/MylarBlackGoodLoose foot, Two reefs, 3/4 Flat on Luff, 4 Short Battens
6. SpinnakerNylon .75 ozBlue FairTriradial
7 SpinnakerNylon 1.5 ozRed GoodTriradial
Upgrades Since 2017
Nautae Luna Boat Upgrades
– 1/5/21 Replaced Whisker Pole topping lift line (3/8x85)
– 9/6/20 Upgraded M-35 Diesel engine air filter with KN RU-2450 High Flow air filter.
– 8/31/20 Replaced 135% Genoa Sail with new sail from Schurr Sail.
– 7/23/20 Replaced wheel cover on Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot. Part ordered from Waveinn.com.
– 7/5/20 Replaced Joker value in Jabsco Marine Toilet.
– 6/10/20 Had fuel/fuel tank polished by Alabama Marine Fuel Services.
– 4/12/20 Cleaned slug channel with metal slug wrapped in cloth and Dawn.
– 4/2/20 Replaced 4D House battery.
– 2/9/20 Replaced/upgraded water pump from the Sherwood to the Oberdorfer water pump.
– 2/5/20 Replaced stern navigation light and box with new LED light.
– 1/23/20 Replaced all load bearing slugs at batons (4) with heavy duty ones.
– 5/15/19 Replaced 6 Deck plate over emergency steering access in cockpit.
– 7/20/19 Replaced Engine Blower switch on cockpit control panel.
– 5/15/19 Replaced 6 Deck plate over emergency steering access.
– 9/15/18 Cut out engine panel in aft berth to allow for easier access to engine for maintenance.
– 7/29/18 Replaced the Macerator motor and tank vent hose.
– 7/20/18 Added rails and storage bins in dry storage to better utilize dry storage area.
– 9/15/18 Installed a marine push button switch so glow plugs can be manually energized.
– 8/7/18 Replaced the fuel pump.
– 8/2/18 Replaced cup in Ritchie compass and refilled with mineral spirits.
– 7/29/18 Replaced all black water hoses to get rid of the odor.
– 7/16/18 Replaced 3/8 anchor shackle with Stainless Steel 5/16 shackle.
– 7/15/18 Replaced light in kitchen with LED light.
– 7/12/18 Mounted TV on starboard wall where old TV was located.
– 6/14/18 Replaced all water fresh water lines with new line.
– 6/8/18 Made sheet covers for forward stateroom.
– 5/20/18 Replaced bathroom fluorescent light with new LED light.
– 5/7/18 Mounted fire extinguishers in aft/forward staterooms and at companion way.
– 5/6/18 Repositioned toilet paper holder from door to under cabinet.
– 1/13/18 Updated all navigation instruments (Depth, Wind Speed/Direction, Chart Plotter, Ship to shore radio, AIS Receive) with BG suite. I
– 12/12/17 Replaced Tachometer Gauge. Old gauge read 673.06 hrs.
– 12/12/17 Bottom Job at Pensacola Ship Yard to apply ablative bottom paint.
– 11/4/17 Remove front of box that held old CRT TV so area can be more efficiently used.
– 11/4/17 Painted all port light and scupper plastic borders.
– 11/2/17 Replaced GFI AC outlet at Nav station.
– 10/29/17 Replaced all winch covers with Sunbrella.
– 10/16/17 Replaced all fender line with new 3/8 x 12 line.
– 9/23/17 Replaced three port light lenses in the salon with LED.
– 9/17/17 Cleaned and added new straps to portlight shades.
– 9/17/17 Replaced main sheet with 7/16 line, 100 New England Ropes.
– 9/17/17 Replaced Windless battery.
– 9/4/17 Replaced propane pressure gauge.
– 8/20/17 Installed Dutchman System and incorporated with mainsail.
– 8/12/17 Replace broken sheave on Boom, port side, aft.
– 8/3/17 Installed new 1st Reefing line (7/16) and ran back to cockpit.
– 7/25/17 Added 1/2 ball valve to refrigerator drain pump hose to prevent back flow from sink.
– 7/10/17 Installed CO alarm meter units in accommodations/ sleeping areas
– 6/5/17 Replaced mast boot.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!