Sloop 2006 Catalina 400 Mkii
Off Market since Mar 8th 2019
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Beautiful 2006 Catalina 400 MK II
As you can see below, This very popular yacht has enjoyed the benefits of continuous upgrades.
New Ray Marine Radar with Sea Talk Converter (2018)
New 140 Genoa (2017)
Teak Cockpit Floor Grating (Removable) (2016) New Jib Furling Line Winch (2016)
Raritan Electric Flush Toilets (2014) Haier Microwave (2014) Hatch Covers (2014)
Fans in both Staterooms (2014)
The Catalina 400 is a proven winner and has always been sought after by knowledgeable sailors looking for a smartly designed and well built yacht. Call today to schedule a showing.
The salon features light teak cabinetry providing a smart layout that is loaded with storage space. Thoughtful use of windows and hatches lets pletny of natural light in. Natural ventilation is excellent in addition to a complete Air Conditioning system.
Entering the Main Salon the Galley is conveniently located to starboard. To port is the Navigation Station. Large Starboard side Dining area with teak table. Opposite to port is a long settee. Forward is the Guest stateroom with ensuite head. Aft is the full beam Master stateroom with Head and Separate Shower.
– Large U Shaped Dinette Seating Area
– Teak Dining Table (Converts to a Berth)
– Long Settee with Storage
– Comfortable Off White Ultra Leather Upholstery
– 5 Large Overhead Opening Hatches in the Salon
– 4 Opening Ports in the Salon
– Overhead Lighting
– Center Line Queen Bed
– Cedar Lined Closets
– Deep Storage Compartments
– Two Seating areas
– Master Head with Raritan Electric Toilet and Separate Shower
– Dedicated 5000 BTU Air Conditioning System
– 2 x Large Ventilation Opening Hatches
– 1x Medium Size Overhead Opening Hatch
– Opening Ports
– Brass Lighting Fixtures , Overhead Lighting, 120 Vlt Outlets.
– Center Line Vee Berth
– Cedar Lined Closet
– Drawers and Storage
– Ensuite Head with Raritan Electric Toilet.
– Princess 3 Burner Propane Stove with Oven
– Double Stainless Steel Sink
– Haier Microwave Oven (New 2014)
– Adler Barbour 12 VLT Top Front Loading Refrigerator / Freezer 5.5 cubic ft.
– Overhead Solar Vent
– Built in Teak and Stainless Dish and Glass Storage Racks
– Light Grey Corian Counter Tops
– Storage Compartments in Cabin Sole
Deck and Equipment
The exterior including the decks and fittings are in very good condition. Benefitting from an owner who has kept the decks and hull waxed and polished as needed.
The Cockpit is good sized with plenty of long settee seating so the crew can lay down and relax. The Twin Helms open up the cockpit for easy passage from the stepped transom to the companionway. Custom Teak Grating in the cockpit helps with drainage and is an excellent non slip surface.
– Blue Sunbrella Cockpit Bimini with two Sail viewing windows
– Blue Sunbrella Canvas Package including covers for Cockpit Table, Wheel Covers, Compass Covers, 4 Winch Covers and Hatch Covers
– Edson Leather Wrapped Steering Wheels
– Fiberglass Table with Teak Leafs , Cooler Compartment, 4 Cup Holders and S/S Hand Holds
– Sunbrella Covers for both Helm Wheels and Cockpit Table
– Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder (Removable)
– Teak Cockpit Floor ( Removable)
– Stern Rail Seating with Cushions
– White Cockpit Cushions
– Stainless Steel Stanchions with Double Life Lines
– Large Transom Lazarettes
– Propane Tank Compartment
– Outboard Engine
Electronics and Navigation
– New Ray Marine Radar with SeaTalk converter (2018)
– Ray Marine ST 6001 Autopilot Smartpilot
– Ray Marine ST 60 Wind Machine
– Ray Marine ST 60 Speed and Depth Instrument
– Icom M402 VHF
– Poly Planer MRD 60 AM/FM CD with Salon and Cockpit Speakers
Electrical and Machinery
– 2 x Air Conditioning Units (5000 BTU Aft and 16000 BTU Salon / Forward
– 2 4D Batteries House Bank
– 2 x 30 Amp Shore Power Cables with 50 Amp Splitter
– 40 Amp Battery Charger
– 12 VLT and 120 VLT Electrical Panels
– Engine Starting Battery
Engine and Mechanical
Engine access is very good and both the forward and rear engine compartment covers can be quickly removed.
– 54 HP Yanmar Engine with only 580 Hours
– 3 Blade 18 x 12 Prop
– Twin Edson Steering Wheels
– Maxwell VW1000 Electric Anchor Windlass
– Fuel consumption is approx 1.7 gph @2500 rpm.
Sails and Rigging
– New 140 Genoa (2017)
– Furling Mainsail
– Electric Halyard Winch with Up and Down Buttons
– Garhauer Tackle
– 2 x #54 Primary Sheet Winches Self Tailing
– 2 x #40 Secondary Winches Self Tailing
– 1 x #16 Jib Furling Line Winch Self Tailing (2014)
– Schaffer Jib Furler
– Selden Deck Stepped Mast
– Sunbrella Covers for all Winches
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.