Racers and Cruisers 2000 Catalina 42 Mkii listed by Cruising Yachts, Inc. (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Top Priority is a 3 stateroom / 2 head layout Catalina 42MkII. Powered by a Yanmar 56hp with a Martec Autostream Feathering Prop. She flies a full batten main and 125% furling jib. Raymarine has her electronics covered with ST60 Knot-Depth-Windspeed/point , ST6000 Autopilot, 2kw Radar, SL530 Chartplotter at the helm and RL70C @ the Nav Station along with a GPS 128 Garmin.
Hard dodger and Bimini with full Mesh enclosure adds to the cockpit comfort.
Listing in progress ... more pictures to come
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 2 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 36 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 41 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Displacement: 20500 lbs
Ballast: 8300 lbs
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1701
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 56 HP
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Top Priority is a 3 stateroom / Pullman berth layout.Four steps down a wide and easy companionway,enters you in the center of the salon. To port is a nav. station and to starboard is the second head / shower. Aft of the head and nav are the two guest cabins , double berths complete with hanging lockers and pull out drawers. Mid salon to port is a large dinette that seats 6 comfort. Adjacentis long galley along the starboard side. Forward of the salon is the master stateroom with a Pullman berth to port and drawers and hanging lockers to starboard. Moving forward is a private head with a step in shower area.
– Teak interior
– Teak and holly sole
– Ultra leatherette -- cream
– 68 headroom
– Dinette table lowers to convert into a double mid ship berth
– Philips DVD and Vizio TV
– Cedar lined hanging lockers
– (9) Lewmar hatches and (6) Lewmar ports for ample light and fresh air
– Innerspring Mattresses in each stateroom
– Foreward head is electric with fresh water flush
– Aft head is manual and can be flush by fresh or salt water
The galley is mid ship along the starboard side, with abundant counter space and storage. Galley has been upgraded with custom wood work, offering additional storage.
– Deep double SS sink
– Top and Front loadingAdler Barbour Refrigeration and Freezer
– Princess(3) burner gimbaled stove and oven
– 10 lb propane+ spare tank
– Microwave / Convectional oven - Panasonic
WATER .... 131 gal total
– 50 gal fwd (under Pullman berth)
– 20 gal aft (under aft port berth)
– (2) 25 gal (mid ship under sole)
– 11 gal HOT water heater
HOLDING .... 55 gal total
– 30 gal. foreward head (located under Pullman berth)
– 22 gal aft head (located under starboard berth)
FUEL .... 46 gal (under starboard aft berth)
Engine and Batteries
Powered by a Yanmar 56hp 4cyl FWC 4JH3E seriel # E20336
– Approx ... 1707 hrs
– Estimated fuel consumption 1.25 GPH
– Cruising speed 7 kts @ 2200 rpm
– Martic Autostream Feathering Prop
– 11/4 SS prop shaft
House Batteries : (3) 4D LifeLine AGM 2017 $2067+ install
Starter Battery : (1) GP 27 LifeLine AGM 2017
– 2017 Freedom 2000 W Charger/Inverter
– Xantrex monitor system
– Galvanic Isolator
The Nav station sits port of companionway with desk , cabinet above and drawers for storage. 12v/110 panel at your finger tips.
– GPS 128 Garmin @ Nav Station
– RL70C Radar/Chartplotter @ Nav
– Standard horizon Intrepid @ nav w/ ram mic @ helm
– Global Fix EPIRB 406
– SL530 Ray chart @ Helm
– Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot
– Raymarine ST60 Knot / Depth / Wind (intermittently reads high)
– Ritchie compass 5
– Edson Helm with Wheel
Sails and Rigging
The Catalina 42 MkII is a double spreader, mast head, keel stepped slooprig with all lines leading aft to the cockpit .
– Full Batten main w/ Duchman Flaking System (2010 and lightly used)
– 125 % furling jib
– Schaeffer furler system
– Garhauer Boom Vang
– Garhauer Traveler
– Lewmar (2) #54 ST 2 speed primary winches
– Lewmar (2) #40 ST 2 speed cabin top winches
Hull and Deck
The hull of the Catalina 42 MKII is high volume, and easily driven with a fine entry, firm midship section and smooth run aft terminating in a modified reverse transom with an uncommonly spacious and functional boarding platform.
– A long, horizontal skeg runs aft between the fin and the rudder for sure tracking.
– The rudder is large and balanced, ensuring control in all conditions.
– The hull is hand laid solid GRP construction
– Externally attached lead FIN keel
– The deck is also GRP construction with 2-tone white and molded gray non-skid.
– Hull to deck joint is hat box typejoint with aluminum rub rail
– Chain plates are well inboard ...affording a wide and unencumbered side deck for moving quickly and safely fore and aft.
– Recessed anchor locker forward with single bow roller
– Salt water wash down (mounted in anchor locker)
– Electric Maxwell 800 Windlass
– 35 lb Delta with approx. 150chain/300 rode
– Stainless steel double high bow pulpit
– Double high life lines with port and starboard boarding gates
– Stainless steel stern rail with corner seats port and starboard
– Custom stern gate .. for easy stern boarding
– Custom boarding ladder
– Large T shaped cockpit with long seats with contoured coamings
– Walk- through transom
– Hot / Cold fresh water shower on stern
– Deep lazarettes aft port and starboard for storage
– (2) stern lockers for storage
– (2009) Hard Dodger with hand rails across back and both side -- safety in mind !
– Bimini with full MESHenclosure
– Custom rail on stern for easy access
– Custom ladder for entry from water
– cockpit cushions + back rest
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.