Racers and Cruisers 2005 Catalina 42 Mkii
Off Market since Nov 14th 2018
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Summertime is here, arent you ready to get out on the water?!
Considering a Catalina, the 42 Mark II is one of the most popular designs in the entire Catalina line. La Suena is a good one. Call us to see for yourself.
La Suena is the desirable 2-Cabin Model, she has the pullman berth forward, and the single cabin in the rear, a large salon with cream ultraleather and teak interior, with the galley aft to port.
A Santa Barbara Harbor slip is available
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 36 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Displacement: 20500 lbs
Ballast: 8300 lbs
Dry Weight: 20500 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 950
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (111 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (46 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 110V
The hull of the 42 MkII is high volume, and easily driven, with a fine entry, firm midship section, and smooth run aft terminating in a modified reverse transom with an uncommonly spacious and functional boarding platform. Each of the four different cabin arrangements feature varnished teak jointery, ash hull side paneling, excellent light and ventilation. This model is a Two Cabin Pullman model, offers the traditional mid-ship placement of the owners stateroom and spacious head foward with stall shower.
– Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Depth/Log/Speed
– Raymarine ST 60 Windpoint windspeed
– Raymarine C120 Color Radar/Chartplotter with mast mounted 2kw Dome
– Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot with S3 Corepack and Type II linear drive
– Standard Matrix VHF/DSC Radio with command mike in cockpit
– Flatscreen TV
– AM/FM/ Stereo with CD/DVD player and BOSE interior and cockpit speakers
– White hull with red stripes
– Grey and white deck
– In-Mast Furling mainsail
– 135% Genoa on Schaefer furling system
– Schaefer Roller Furling
– Double Spreader masthead rig
– 2- two speed self tailing winches
– 2- cabin top self tailing winches
– Internal low stretch halyards
– Folding Wheel
– Double Bow roller
– Electric Anchor windlass with power up and down and remote
– 45# CQR Anchor with chain and rode
– Fortress Stern anchor with chain and rode
– Observation seats built into the stern rail
– Walk-thru transom with removable helm seat
– Cockpit Shower with hot and cold pressure water
– Magma BBQ
– Spacious Pullman berth forward
– Storage drawers, underlockers and shelves to starboard
– Head forward with stand alone shower
– Dinette to port in main salon converts to queen berth
– Settee seating to starboard in main salon.
– Large Galley with double stainless sink and ample storage to port
– Navigation table to starboard.
– Aft head with vanity and shower
– Guest Stateroom aft to port
– Cream Ultraleather interior cushions
– 3 Burner gimballed propane stove with oven
– LPS with auto ignition
– Top and front loading Adler Barbour refrigerator
– Separate Galley storage with shelves and bins
– Large storage locker in aft of galley
– Overhead dish/glasses storage
– Double sink
– Hard Dodger with grab rails
– White stamoid (vinyl) Bimini with connector panel and sailing window
– Red Canvas
– Winch covers
– Companionway cover
– Hatch covers
– Genoa sheet bags
– Furling line bag
– Stern rail pads
– Windlass Cover
– Dinghy Cover
– 3- 4D AGM batteries
– Additional group 27 reserve battery
– Heart 2500 Watt inverter with Link 2000 Remote panel
– Portable Honda 2000 EU Gas Generator/inverter
– 3-bladed Gori Prop
– Ocean Marine Davits
– Fresh Water Flush Heads with Y-valves
– Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions
– Folding Wheel
– West Marine Dinghy and Honda Outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owners personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Sellers personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specificallylisted on equipment list specifications sheet.
SUP, Kayaks. Needs Bottom Paint.
Hour meter replaced, Seller has old meter with hours.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.