MOTIVATEDSELLER TO CLOSE BY DEC 31, 2016
Sail the bay, coastal , or set your site and cruise to distant ports. The Catalina 42 MkII will take care of you ! Bonnie Jean is readyfor you to cast her lines and set the sails .She isthe 2 Cabin / Pullman layout. Carrying a full batten std main, 110%, Asy w/ sock. Raymarine will keep you on course with full electronics. Watermaker / Solar panels / Liferaft / SSB w/ Pactor Modem . With many upgrades , the list goes on.
This boat should be on the top of your list , call today to set up an appointment !
The Catalina 42 MkII is one of Catalinas most popular models. Over 1,000 hulls have been built since she started production in 1988. Proven as a safe, reliable and fast cruiser. The hull of the 42 MKII is high volume, and easily driven, with a fine entry , firm mid ship and smooth run aft terminating in a modified reverse transom with an uncommonly spacious and functional boarding platform.
The Catalina 42 MkII has withstood the test of time !
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 2 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 36 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 41 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Displacement: 20500 lbs
Ballast: 9299 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 9 in
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 4JH3-BE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Bonnie Jean is a the popular two cabin/ Pullman layout with two heads. Starting forward is the owners head with a separate shower, marine Electrictoilet , vanity with sink, mirror and ample storage. The master stateroom has a large Pullman-style double berth to port with hanging locker, drawer storage and shelving.
The main salon has a large U shaped dinette to port that converts to a double berth if needed. Adjacent to starboard and forward is the navigation station with chart desk, storage and 12V/110V panel. Just aft of the chart table is a single settee, followed by the guest head withshower, marine Electrictoilet, vanity with sink, storage and mirror.
At the base of the companionway steps to port is the L shaped galley withUNBELIEVABLE storageand across to starboard is the aft stateroom and head with dual access from stateroom or salon.
– Ultra leatherette (white) Salon cushions (2015)
– Teak and Holly cabin sole
– Teak interior
– 12 v fans throughout
– TV / DVD salon and forward stateroom
– Both heads are set up with electric toilets
– (9) Lewmar deck hatches w/ screens
– (8) Lewmar opening ports w / screens
– (4) fixed port lights
– Inner spring mattresses in both staterooms
– Cushions to convert salon table into a double berth
– Clock and Barometer
Full L shape galley to port of companionway. Loads of counter space and unbelievable storage .... a cruisers DREAM !!!!
– Adler Barbour Refrigeration Freezer (top and front loading)
– Deep Insulated Ice box vs dry storage (ready to set up as second refrigeration)
– Princess Gimballed Propane oven and 3 burner stove (10 gal + extra 10 gal tank)
– Deep double SS sinks
– Corian-like counter surface
– Additional counter top that flips up when extra working space is needed
– Pressure H/C water
– Manuel fresh or salt water foot pump at galley sink
– 12V/110V NorcoldRefrigeration/Freezer currently located under Nav Station ( this can be removed and Nav chair replaced)
Electronics & Electrical
Nav station is located starboard, forward salon area with a swing out chair. 12V / 110V panel at your finger tips. Ample storage for electronics and working space.
– Raymarine ST60 Knot / Depth / Windspeed-point
– Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot with wireless remote control
– 2KW Radar (mast mounted on custom bracket)
– RL70CRC Chartplotter with Ray 120 WAAS GPS
– (2014) Standard Horizon VHFw/ remote and PA + Fog Horn
– ICOM M802 SSB w/ Pactor Modem (2015) for email and weather fax
– Raymarine AIS transponder
– Island Time Wifi booster /antennawith 12 volt router
– 2013 EPIRB
– CompassRitchie 5 SP5C
Yanmar 54hp 4JH3-BE 3 blade 18 x 12 RH (2014)
– 6/2011 New tack shows 860 + original 880 hrs
– Spare Prop with castle nut and key
– 61 gal total (46 gal main tank plus an optional 15 gal tank)
3000 Watt modified sine wave inverter(hard wired to boat outlets)
– (3) 4D batteries
140 Watt Solar panel (2013) located on Dodger
200 Watt Solar panellocated on stern davits - articulates to catch the sun
Sails & Rigging & Deck
Double spreader , mast head rigged, keel stepped with all lines led aft to cockpit to Garhauer rope clutches and Lewmar winches.
– Standard full batten Dacron Main
– 110% furling Dacron Jib
– 6/2004 Doyle Asy Spinnaker .75 nylon with sock
– Electric Lewmar ST#40 Halyard Winch - Cabin Top
– Lewmar ST #54 Primaries
– Lewmar #40 CST Cabin Top
– DoubleBow Roller
– Electric Anchor Windlass
– Rigid Boom Vang
– 6:1 Traveler System
Solid hand layed fiberglass hull, deep elliptical rudder. Bow and Stern pulpits with rail seats, port and starboard known to many as the best seat in the cockpit ! Drop down boarding ladder to a wide step-on transom for easy access on and off the boat. Fresh water cold/hot shower on the transom for the quick rinse after a splash! Center line cockpit table with drop down leaves. Double high life lines with gates port and starboard. Shrouds are mounted close to the cabin deck for easy and safe maneuvering from stem to stern.
– Maxwell 800 Windlass
– CQR 45 lb 200 HT 5/16 chain
– Danforth 25 lb 100 5/16 + 1005/8 rode
Bonnie Jean has custom SS racks built on deck for numerous jerry jugs, life raft and assorted sails.
( 2015) Micron 66 Bottom Paint ( 2 coats + 3rd at water line )
Hard Dodger with grab rails along the side and across the back
New Bimini (2015)
Capt. Navy Canvas
Martek Dinghy davits (600 lbs capacity 6:1 lift )
Out board Motor lift davit (200 lb capacity)
FUEL :61 gal Total
46 g (under aft berth)
15 gPort lazarrette
WATER : 110 gal Total
50g (under Pullman)
25g+25g (under salon floor P S of keel )
11 hot water heater
HOLDING : 52 gal Total
30g (under Pullman)
22g (under aft berth)
Katadyn 40E Watermaker ... 1 1/2 gal / hr drawing approx. 4 amp (dedicated to stb tank.)
– 2014 WM Inflatable Rib (hard floor) with wheels to pull her ashore.
– 9.8 4 stroke Tahastu OB Electric Start
– Switlik 6 Person Life Raft (due for inspection)
– Cockpit Cushions
– Katadyn Power Survivor 40E Watermaker (1.5 gal/hr .. drawing 4 amp hrs)
– Keep valuables SAFE on board (large enough for a lap top !)
Items not included in the sale of vessel
– Personal items
– Self Inflatables Suspenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.