Seattle Yachts presents this Sloop 1996 Catalina Mkii boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Catalina's 36 MkII has long been a consistent performer on the water and in the marketplace. This model provides both sailing performance and cruising comfort. Special features include: Tall rig, fin keel, Iverson dodger, full electronics including autopilot, Webasto cabin heat, propane stove, refrigeration, 4 cylinder Kubota turning a three blade Max Prop, 7 bags of sails, large house battery bank and a separate start battery - plus it was just polished and waxed from the waterline up. Clean and ready for inspections! Boat located in Anacortes. Call with questions or to arrange a showing today - before it is gone!
– Tall rig
– Fin keel
– Schaefer furling headsail
– Garhauer rigid boom vang
– Extra self-tailing sheet winches for spinnakers
– Extra self-tailing winch for furling control line
– Full batten mainsail plus spare original mainsail
– 100% full hoist headsail
– 150% Mylar genoa with UV sock
– Symmetrical spinnaker .75oz?
– Asymmetrical cruising spinnaker with sock 1.5oz
– Drifter with luff tape 1.5oz
– Universal M-35A four-cylinder diesel with 1470 hours. Engine just serviced, including impeller, heat exchanger service, coolant, oils and all filters. New water intake and exhaust hoses. New fresh water circulating pump and newer raw water pump.
– Two blade Max Prop feathering propeller.
– Smooth running engine pushes the boat comfortably at 6.25 knots.
– ZF 10M transmission
– PSS dripless shaft seal
– Racor primary fuel filter
– Vetus seawater strainer
– Two 4-D deep cycle house batteries
– One group 27 engine start battery
– 40 amp Xantrex True Charge battery charger
– Two burner SeaWard Products LPG stove with oven.
– Top loading icebox with 12V Adler Barbour cold plate refrigeration.
– Microwave oven
– H/C water with 6 gallon water heater – heats from shore power or off engine
– Two deep stainless-steel sinks
– Large top loading pantry on galley countertop plus drawers and sliding cabinets outboard
ELECTRONICS, NAVIGATION and ENTERTAINMENT
– Ray Marine C-70 plotter, sounder, radar
– Ray Marine autopilot with remote and wheel drive at helm
– Ray marine depth, speed and wind meter
– Ray Marine repeater at navigation station
– West Marine 600DSC VHF at navigation station
– Sony MEX-M70BT stereo CD player w/aux input
– Bruce anchor, 50’ chain 200’ 5’8” three strand nylon.
– Maxwell 12V windlass with gypsy and capstan – gravity down/electric up
– Marelon plastic thru-hulls
– Jabsco Twist Lock manual marine toilet
– 20 Gallon plastic holding tank.
– Jabsco 12V macerator pump for overboard discharge
– Magma rectangular rail mount propane BBQ
– Life Sling
– Outboard motor mount on stern rail
– Cockpit cushions
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!