Preferred Yachts presents this Cruisers 2005 Catalina boat for sale.
Contact Preferred Yachts with any questions about this Catalina by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Thirteen years ago I helped the current owner's purchase this Catalina 350. It is refreshing to see a boat whose owners took such loving care of her and lavished her with many upgrades to make her an ideal cruise r.
Here is a short list of some of her features and upgrades.
Features and Upgrades
In Mast Furling
New Standing Rigging (2020)
New Main Sail (2016)
New Jib (2015)
New Transmission (2021)
New Water Maker 35 G/Hr (2021)
Center Island Owner's Berth
4'6" Shoal Draft Wing Keel
Full Eisenglass Enclosure w/screens (2020)
5 Solar Panels
Radar Arch with Solar Panels and Dinghy Davits (2020)
See Description in listing for complete list of upgrades
Slip at the Harborage Marina Possibly Available
Take a serious look at this Catalina 350 and you will better understand why there are few on the market and when a nice one becomes available, it doesn't last long.
The 350 offer numerous features which make her very attractive as a cruiser or live aboard. The 13´ beam making her feel more like a 40´ vessels inside, while ensuring great comfort and easy handling for a couple.
She offers two queen-sized cabins, an owners stateroom with a center island berth, double entry head with separate stall shower, a voluminous main salon with more sleeping capacity for three if desired and a galley which will satisfy any cook.
The Catalina 350 is designed to be easy to sail and features in mast furling, an electric winch and all control lines are lead into the cockpit.The cockpit is comfortable and provides plenty of seating and storage, plus has a bimini and dodger with a full eisenglass enclosure with screens.
To keep the topsides clean, it only takes a bucket of suds a brush and a hose.
If you desire a great cruising boat, in great condition with great equipment, take a close look at this boat, you may fall in love.
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 33 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 13635 lbs
Ballast: 5835 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 35B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2162
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (77 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (39 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (23 Gallons)
The Owner's Stateroom is forward and features a Centerline pedestal berth with a quilted, inner spring mattress. The fully appointed stateroom includes lockers, drawers, and private access to the head.
The Head is located next aft and includes a separate shower, electric toilet, opening hatch and opening port. Two entry doors allow access from the owner's stateroom or from the main salon.
Next aft is the spacious Main Salon which features a convertible starboard settee with a removable center cushion that converts to a game table. The port settee also serves as a dinette and comes with 2 different tables: a large dining table that stores in the aft cabin and a smaller coffee table.
The Navigation Station is immediately aft and house all the 12v and 110 volt electrical panel and VHF. The Galley , located opposite is well laid and features a top load and side load refrigerator with a separate freezer compartment and a double stainless steel sink. The Aft Stateroom is comfortable, well ventilated and features an opening hatch, hanging locker, shelve space an a comfortable inner spring mattress.
The large cockpit provides ample seating for Captain and guests and features two "Cat-bird" seats port and starboard built into the stern rail, cockpit cushions, a walkthrough transom and shower, plus a bimini and dodger. Storage is provides in a large lazarette to starboard, propane storage aft to starboard and storage locker aft to port.
• Varnish finish on Interior
• Teak and Holly Everwear cabin sole
• Cabin Window Shades
• Two Hanging Lockers
• Chart Table with Storage Compartment
• Teak Veneer Bulkheads and Teak Trim Interior
• Inner Spring Mattresses on Fore and Aft Berths.
• Six Opening Ports with Screens and shades
• Five Ventilation Hatches, with Screens
– Fridgoboat Refrigeration with Freezer System, D.C. Power
– Large Icebox with Shelves, Top and Front Access and Separate Freezer
– Pump for Discharge of Icebox
– Two Burner Stove with Oven,
– Stainless Steel, L.P.G. with Auto Ignition
– Hot and Cold Pressure Water System with Tank Selector Manifold Manual Bilge Pump
– Electric Bilge Pump
– Hot and Cold Shower on Stern Macerating Electric Marine Head with Holding Tank, Deck Discharge Outlet Valve for Discharge of Holding Tank
1) 2 anchors: 22 Danforth on a 35’ chain and 100’ nylon rode
2) 22 Delta – 125’ chain (5/16 HT) plus 200’ nylon rode
3) 32’ nylon snubber 5/8”
4) 2 propane tanks
5) Deck washdown added, 2020.
6) Rainman 110v watermaker (naked system) producing approximately 35 gallons an hour. Installed 1/202 1
7) 3m water filtration system
8) 1000 watt inverter installed 10/2020
9) BG Vulcan V-9 chartplotter installed April 2020
10) Radar arch with Davits and Solar Panels installed 2020
11) 5 solar panels (1-160 watt, 2-130 watt and 2- 210 watt panels) Victron controller for 210 panels and Blue Sky solar boost controller for 3 other panels. i nstalled 2020
12) (ICOM) IC-718 Ham radio open to marine SSB frequencies with tuner tuned to backstay and with ground plate on hul l installed 4/2020.
13) Screen and window enclosure for cockpit installed 2020.
14) 2-12 AGM volt house batteries
15) Starter battery installed April 2021 .
16) Simrad VHF with AIS receiver
17) 12 volt fans throughout cabin
18) Lippincott dodger and bimini
19) Boom brake installed 2020
20) Heat and AC system
21) Spare macerator for head
22) Spare alternator
23) Galley faucet replaced and foot pedals added to better control fresh water flow.
List of Improvements and Major Maintenance Items
1) New raw water pump installed June 2021 ($700)
2) New transmission installed 2021
3) New standing rigging installed 2020
4) Fuel tank cleaned and fuel polished 12/2019
5) Running lights and interior lights replaced with LEDs
6) Rudder replaced 11/2019 as well as cutlass bearing
7) Replaced alternator 2019
8) New mainsail built March 2016
9) Replaced Prop December 2015 with 14X 10 #M371224 to avoid cavitation
10) V-berth hatch replaced September 2015.
11) New headsail built 2/2015
12) Replaced damper plate 2/2020
13) Replaced windless and switch box 10/2014
14) New Refrigerator (Fridgoboat) 2013
15) New Autopilot,Simrad AP24, installed in 2016
16) Rooftop hatch seals and glass replaced 2020.
17) Replaced sea era macerator for head
– BG Vulcan V-9 chartplotter installed April 2020
– ICOM IC-718 Ham radio open to marine SSB frequencies with tuner tuned to backstay and with ground plate on hull installed 4/2020
– Simrad AP24 Autopilot installed in 2016
– Raymarine Depth/Knot log-Tridata in pod (ST60)
– Simrad RS 35 VHF
– Simrad AIS
– Raymarine Windpoint speed (ST60)
– Raymarine ST-60 Multi repeater at nav station
– Two Batteries 12 Volt AGM (New 2017)
– Parallel Switch
– Charles 30 Amp Battery Charger
– Dockside Cables
– Five Solar Panels Mounted Above Bimini and Arch
Engine and Mechanical
– 5 H.P. Universal Diesel Engine Freshwater Cooled (2156 hours)
– BTU Air Conditioning System w/Heat
– Automatic Bilge Pump w/Alarm and counter
– Secondary High Water Bilge Pump
– 35 H.P. Universal Diesel Engine Freshwater Cooled
– Raw Water Sea Strainers
– Dripless Shaft Seal
– Racor Fuel Filters
– Single Lever Engine Controls
– 5" Illuminated Binnacle Compass
– Dripless shaft fitting
– DC refrigeration system
– Macerating electric marine head
– Single lever shifter
– Stainless Steel Destroyer Wheel
– Bilge Blower
– Emergency Tiller
– Electric Head w/Macerator
Hull and Deck
– 22 Danforth on a 35’ chain and 100’ nylon rode
– 22 Delta – 125’ chain (5/16 HT) plus 200’ nylon rode
– Electric Anchor Windlass
– Side Stations w/Lifelines
– Bimini Top With Full Enclosure w/Screens and Eisenglass
– Canvas Winch Covers
– Canvas Helm and Cockpit Table Cover
– Canvas Companionway Hatch Cover
– Canvas Cover to Protect Dodger Eisenglass
– Dodger w/Extension To Bimini
– Cockpit Cushions
– Drop-Leaf Cockpit Table With Storage
– Cockpit Shower
– Swim Platform w/Ladder
– Fenders and Lines
– Coast Guard Safety Package
– Radar Arch with Solar Panels and Dinghy Davits
– LED Foredeck Light
– Led Lights Throughout Cabin
– 5-Opening Hatches w/Screens and Shades
– 8-Opening Port-lights
– Walk Through Stern with Removable Helm Seat
Sails and Rigging
– Inboard Genoa Tracks
– Electric winch on Starboard cabin top
– Traveler Control with Adjuster System
– Low Lead Genoa Blocks
– Internal Halyards, Low Stretch
– Winch Handle
– Self Tailing Mainsheet Winch
– Main Halyard Led Aft, with Sheet Stopper
– Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type
– Self tailing jib halyard winch
– Windex masthead fly
– Second jib halyard, led aft
– In-mast furling mainsail
– Roller furling headsail gear
– 135% RF/Reefing Genoa/cover
– Inboard/outboard genoa track
– Headsail Furling Gear
– Two (2) Jib Halyards, Led Aft, with Sheet Stoppers
– Single Line Mainsail Reefing System
– Mid Boom Sheeting with Traveler
– Two,Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches
– Self Tailing Jib Halyard Winch
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
St Petersburg, FL