Racers and Cruisers 2016 Catalina
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
An exciting day sailor or competitive racer, this is a fun boat to sail.
This one has light use of under 100 hours on the engine, GPS/Plotter, depth, speed and wind instruments, autopilot, the self tacking jib, asymmetrical spinnaker and mainsail with a stack pack. Call to see this new listing in North Kingstown, RI.
– Private Enclosed Head
– Solid Maple Interior Trim
– Storage Lockers under Berths
– Maple Main Cabin Table with Pedestal
– Filler Cushion to Convert Salon to Large Berth
– Teak and Holly Textured High Pressure Laminate Sole
– Opening Forward Hatch with Light Diffusing Lens and Screen
– Mid-Deck Deadlight with light Diffusing Lens
– 4 Removable Zippered Gear Bags
– Sunbrella Cushion and Berth Covers with Contrasting Piping
– Storage Cabinet in Galley with Cutlery Drawer
– Polished Stainless Sink with Overboard Drain
– Removable Cooler in Drawer with Ball Bearing Guides
– Fresh Water Pump
– Self Contained Water System
– Opening Port with Screen
– Sink and Vanity with Fresh Water Pump and thru Hull Drain including Seacock
– Hooks and Hanging Area
– Jabsco Manual Head with Holding Tank including Deck Pump Out Plate
– Wet Locker for Hanging Cloths
Electronics and Navigation;
– Raymarine Ray63 VHF Radio
– Raymarine Hybrid Touch 9inch GPS Plotter
– 2 Raymarine Multifunction Instruments with Depth Sounder, Knot Meter and Wind Speed and Direction
– Raymarine ST1000+ Tiller Pilot
– Ritchie Bulkhead Mounted Compass
– 12 Volt Electrical System with Panel
– Solar Panel on Foredeck
– LED Lighting
– 12V Plug in Galley
– Battery, 12 Volt
– Rule 1000gph Automatic and Manual Electric Bilge Pump
– Steaming Light on Mast
– 12 Volt LED Lighting
– Anchor Light on Masthead
– Navigation Lights to International Rules
Deck and Hull;
– Comfortable Cockpit with Contoured Coamings
– Cockpit Cushions
– 2 Cockpit Seat Lockers
– Storage Locker
– Two Mooring Cleats, Fore and Aft
– Molded in Anchor Locker with Rode Securing Point
– Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit
– Stainless Steel Stern Ladder
– Manual Bilge Pump with Thru Deck Handle
– Self Bailing Cockpit
– Storage Pockets for Halyards Lines in Cockpit
– Walk-through Transom
– Carbon Fiber Tiller with Hiking Stick
– Low Friction Rudder Bearings
– Lifelines: Stern Looks and Stern Gates with Pelican Hooks
– Fenders and Dock Lines
– Boat Hook
Sails and Rigging;
– Full Battened Main Sail with Stack Pack and Lazy Jacks
– Furling Self Tending Jib with Traveler
– Asymmetrical Spinnaker
– 2 Harken Cabin Top Winches, Port Starboard
– Ball Bearing Mainsheet System with 3:1 Gross Purchase, 6:1 Fine Purchase
– 7 Sheet Stoppers
– Halyards Led Aft to Cockpit
– Single Line Mainsail Reefing System Led to the Cockpit
– Selden Rodkicker Rigid Adjustable Boom Vang with 4:1 System
– Mainsheet Traveler located in Cockpit, 4:1 System
– Vectran Line Main Halyard
– Selden Furlex 100S Ball Bearing Headsail Furler
– Selden Retractable Bow Sprit and Deck Hardware Deploys and Retracts from Cockpit
– 24:1 Back Stay Adjuster w/Mainsail Flicker at Masthead
– Cunningham Adjuster for Mainsail
– Jib Track and Cars Mounted on Cabin Top
– Fresh water cooling system
– Electronic Central Panel with Large Tachometer, Hour Meter and Alarms
– Moeller Fuel Gauge
– Remote Fuel Filter and Water Separator
– Cooling Water Seawater Strainer
– Remote Coolant Reservoir
– Aqualift Muffler System
– Stainless Steel Single Lever Engine Control
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 275 Sport is a 5 Series’ design from Catalina. It reflects what many sailors have told us – they no longer need that big boat, but don’t want to give up racing or day sailing. They are spending fewer nights aboard, but still want the ability to overnight, even if it’s an occasional trip with kids or grandkids.
The 275 Sport was designed to meet these desires and exceed expectations. We started with a modern, long waterline, and kept the beam modest to allow trailering. The handsome hull is coupled with a powerful rig with large main and selftacking jib, which makes the 275 not only fast, but also super-easy to sail. The cockpit is what the 275 is all about. The helmsman will become reacquainted with the simple pleasure of steering a well-balanced responsive boat with a tiller from the comfortable, ergonomically designed outboard coamings.
Accommodations below are adequate for weekending or just getting out of the weather, and an enclosed head is always appreciated, even on day sails.
Actual: 380 sq.ft.
100% Foretriangle: 318 sq.ft.
I : 34' 5"
J : 8' 9"
P : 31' 6"
E : 11' 6"
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.