Low, low Price - Owner wants it sold now!
Fast, solid cruiser ready to go!
Poco Loco is a very well-maintained and upgraded example of the popular, strong and fast Nelson-Marek design built by Catalina Yachts. With its modified fin keel this is nothing like the slow, impossible to tack, no sailing to windward Out Island! It's fast, sails well to windward, easy to sail single handed and comfortable to cruise anywhere. Features include:
– Facnor Furling Systems mainsail furling
– Hood Sea Furl 5 genoa furler - NEW 2010!
– Mack 145% genoa - NEW 2013!
– 5.8 kw Universal diesel generator - JUST 1240 hours!
– Centerline queen owner's berth
– Garmin 740S color chartplotter with 18 mile radar and AIS - NEW 2013!
Boat Name Poco Loco Specs Builder: Catalina-Morgan
Designer: Nelson-Marek, Robert Perry
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
Dimensions LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 39 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Ballast: 9200 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 0 in
Engines Engine 1:
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 5200
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 44 HP
Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (215 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (32 Gallons)
Accommodations Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Sails Furling mainsail
Rigging Steering wheel
Inside Equipment Microwave oven
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump - 2
Electric head - 2
Fresh water maker
Electrical Equipment Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outside Equipment/Extras Cockpit cushions - Like New!
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 2
Covers Spray hood
A few short steps lead from the cockpit to the saloon. To starboard is an L-shaped galley. Forward of the galley is a U-shaped settee. Opposite is a straight settee on the port side which converts to a double berth. Aft of the port settee is the nav station. Just aft of the nav station leads aft to the owner's stateroom. In the passage is access to the engine room and storage.
The owner's berth is a centerline queen with storage lockers and drawers all around. A lighted vanity with jewelry box is enclosed in the starboard cabinetry. Forward on the starboard side is the owner's head with separate tub and shower.
From the forward end of the saloon a passage leads forward past the forward head to the VIP suite with the vee berth. Separate doors lead from the saloon and the VIP stateroom to the forward head offering a private suite for VIP guests.
– Beautiful, comfortable cushions in the saloon
– 16,000 btu Cruisair air conditioning - NEW compressor 2013!
– 2 electric heads
– 9 Lewmar Ocean Hatches bring light and ventilation throughout the boat
– Large windows on both sides bring in light
– Numerous portlights add to the light and ventilation
– 2 12 volt fans provide cooling ventilation
– Large table in saloon opens to serve 6 or more
– Fine wood joinery throughout
– Spacious owner's stateroom aft
– Centerline queen owner's berth
– Huge owner's head
– Separate tub with shower in owner's head
– Private VIP suite with private entry to forward head
– Ample storage in hanging lockers, drawers and cabinets
– 2 burner gimballed propane stove with oven
– Double stainless steel sink with single handle faucet
– Adler Barbour 12 volt refrigerator and freezer - compressor NEW 2012!
– Microwave oven - NEW 2015!
– Black Decker toaster oven
– Ample counter space
– Ample storage space
– Hatch over stove vents smoke and keeps galley cool and well-lit
– Facnor Furling Systems behind the mast mainsail furler
– Mack Sails furling mainsail - NEW 2008, refurbished 2015!
– Hood Sea Furl 5 headsail roller furler - NEW 2010!
– 145% 7 oz. furling genoa - NEW 2013!
– Rigging professionally inspected and maintained annually
– Forespar telescoping whisker pole mounted at stanchions on foredeck
– All running rigging led aft for easy single hand sailing
– Mainsheet traveler with multipart tackle mounted immediately behind the helm seat for easy trimming at the helm
– Garmin 740 s chartplotter/multifunction display mounted at helm - NEW 2013!
– Garmin 18 nm radar on mast integrated with chartplotter - NEW 2013!
– West Marine AIS 1000 Class B transponder send and receive integrated with and displayed on chartplotter
– Raymarine Evolution 400 linear drive autopilot with control head mounted at the helm - NEW 12/2014!
– Uniden Oceanus DSC VHF radio mounted at the helm - NEW 2009!
– 2 Uniden WHAM remote mics offer full function 25 watt VHF operation anywhere near the boat - NEW 2009!
– Stowe depth sounder mounted at the helm
– SGC SG 2000 HF SSB transceiver
– JVC stereo with 6 disc CD changer and cassette player
– ACR 406 EPIRB - may need battery replacement
Mechanical and Electrical
– Yanmar 4JHE 44 hp diesel engine 5200 hrs.
– Motor mounts - NEW 7/2015!
– Stuffing box - NEW 2014!
– Cutless bearing - NEW 2015!
– 6 6 volt batteries in 660 amp. hr. house bank - NEW 2014!
– 2 group 27 maintenance free starting batteries (one mounted forward for windass) - NEW 2014!
– 5.8 kw Universal diesel generator - ONLY 1240 hrs.!
– Spectra Santa Cruz watermaker - 18 gallons per hour
– Air Breeze wind generator - NEW 2014!
– 55 watt solar panel mounted on davits
– 120 amp alternator on engine
– 120 amp alternator on generator
– Promariner ProTech 4 50 amp 4 stage 3 bank battery charger
– Macerators on each head and on holding tank
– Modified fin keel
– Welded stainless steel dinghy davits
– Outboard motor mount
– Swim platform
– Custom cockpit cushions - NEW December 2013!
– Bimini with side curtains
– Dodger - windows NEW 2014!
– Lewmar Concept One up and down vertical windlass with remote control at helm for single handing
– Windlass battery and breaker forward
– 75# Bruce anchor with 200' chain rode
– 45# CQR anchor with 30' chain and 150' 5/8" nylon rope rode
– 4 passenger life raft (needs re-certification)