United Yacht Sales presents this House Boats 2011 Catamaran Cruisers 55 Houseboat boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2011 Catamaran Cruisers 55 Houseboat
BRAND NEW TO MARKET!! Fabulous Floating Home with Boston Harbor Views! Rare opportunity to purchase your own very affordable waterfront houseboat home in Boston!! “Seagoddess” is now available in a great location at Boston’s newest and best liveaboard marina with state of the art amenties for comfortable year round living. This Catamaran cruisers is built on a fiberglass hull for years and years of low maintenance worry-free living! Offered at a great price point in a market of rising houseboat values, she is a great choice and a sound investment. She’s perfect for a liveaboard couple with occasional guests that loves to entertain! Her 2 private lower level decks and her huge full-length upper deck with full service bar allow both huge gatherings or intimate cozy get-togethers in a fabulous liveaboard community of like minded water lovers. The interior living room and country kitchen is also a great open space for entertaining and every day living enjoyment. She is available to be seen by appointment for seriously interested parties. Schedule your viewing today as I expect her to sell quickly!
Vessel Walkthrough and Features
– Huge upper deck with wet bar and Boston Harbor Views
– Large dockside lower deck for hanging out and relaxing
– Huge salon/galley/country kitchen for easy living and relaxation
– Propane Fireplace/Heater for extra cozy warmth
– 2 newer (1year old) Air-conditioning units for summer cooling
– Separate Washer and Dryer onboard!
– Private lower aft deck off master stateroom with Boston Harbor views
– Large efficient galley with full-sized propane stove and oven and microwave oven
– Large open floor plan
– Ample room for queen sleeper if desired
– Ample wall outlets
– Large picture windows
– Engineered wood flooring
– Attractive home style propane fired stove/fireplace/heater
– Large dining area maple dining table
– Large galley easily workable; galley opposite and near dining area
– Wall mounted Electric Heater
– Large L-shaped countertops
– Full-sized house style propane range with large oven below
– Microwave oven over stove with vent fan
– Over/Under Refrigerator/Freezer
– Large stainless steel sink with sprayer
– Propane fired hot water heater
– Queen Bed
– Night tables
– Reading sconces
– Bedside convenience outlets
– Sliding glass doors out to private master balcony with harbor views
– Large hanging closet
– Under bed gas lift storage
– Separate washer and dryer concealed in closet
– Wall mounted electric heater
– Private balcony with access steps to upper deck
– Pocket privacy door
– 110v outlets
– Located down hall but away from master
– Privacy pocket door
– Twin bed with ample room for another twin bed above with minimal carpentry involved
– 110v outlets
– Hanging closed
– Storage under bed
– Large picture window for pleasant light
– Large 14’ x 55’ upper deck!
– Room for a crowd and a ton of furniture!
– Safety rails all around
– Partial hardtop section over bar for weather protection
– Wet bar with stainless steel sink
– Fridge with small freezer compartment for ice cubes
– (Space to install an icemaker if desired)
– Open floor plan for custom arrangement
– (2) 50A/220V heavy duty shore power cables and inlets for same
– 110v/220v circuit breaker panels
– Master breaker
– 110v outlets throughout
– 110 GFCI outlets where required
– Wall mounted electric heaters
Don’t be kicking yourself for missing out on a rare opportunity to own a waterfront home in Boston for a fraction of a land-based unit! If you’ve always wanted to live on a boat this is your chance and a very easy and affordable entry ramp!
Call today to see if “Seagoddess” is the right fit for you! This broker has 36 years of consecutive liveaboard experience in Boston so all your questions about the lifestyle can be expertly answered!
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Check out our houseboats guide about houseboat lifestyle, popular brands, destinations and buying options. If you’re looking for a boating lifestyle that involves waking up to adventure, houseboat living is for you. Check out our houseboats guide about popular brands, destinations and buying options.