Pier 33 presents this Bowrider 2011 Chaparral 216 Ssi boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
See this Chaparral 216 SSi now! Affordably-price one-owner fresh-water bow rider, powered by a Mercury 350 MAG with 300 hours. Plush seating throughout, including a spacious bow area, deluxe helm and companion bucket seats, wrap-around aft seating and a large sun lounge. Wakeboard tower for on-water excitement. Tandem trailer included. Preventative maintenance annually, since new. These original factory options were included:
– MERCURY 5.7L 350 MAG, 300 HP; 300 ENGINE HOURS
– CUSTOM TANDEM-AXLE VANGUARD TRAILER WITH BRAKES, FOLDING TONGUE AND SPARE TIRE
– EXTERIOR COLOR: VAPOR EDITION BLACK
– CONVENIENCE PACKAGE: COMPASS, DIGITAL DEPTH, TRANSOM TILT SWITCH, TRANSOM STEREO REMOTE, HELM STEREO REMOTE
– PREMIUM PACKAGE W/ DOCKING LIGHTS, PULL UP CLEATS (8) INCLUDING SWIM PLATFORM, BOW SCUFF PLATE
– DRIFTWOOD PACKAGE W/ DUNE INTERIOR VINYL, REAL WOOD DASH PANELS and DRIFTWOOD GEL COAT ON PORT and STBD DASH and SIDE PANELS
– BOWRIDER FILLER CUSHION
– SNAP IN CARPET
– TABLE W/ SIDE MOUNT BASES IN COCKPIT and BOW
– GALVANIZED ANCHOR
– DUAL BATTERY SETUP W/ CROSSOVER SWITCH
– WAKEBOARD TOWER with BIMINI TOP and BOOT
– COCKPIT COVER and BOW COVER
and much more!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 21 ft 6 in
Beam: 8 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Bridge Clearance: 4 ft 5 in without tower
Deadrise: 20 at Transom
Dry Weight: 3500 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1500 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine Model: 350 MAG MPI, Alpha One
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 300
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 11
From the Chaparral Brochure
The 216 is a premier family sportboat featuring a smartly designed interior that looks good and functions even better. Perfectly balanced and extremely efficient, the 216s Extended V-Plane running surface sips less fuel yet out performs leading rivals in this size range. A thorough list of standard equipment is highlighted by a large Bimini top with front windscreen that provides all weather protection. Under the gelcoat, Quad Radial Lamination and Kevlar reinforcement keep the strength up and the weight down.
Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!