Motor Yachts 1981 CHB 3 Cabin listed by Rainbow Yachts (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
45’ CHB Trawler 1981
Offered at $80,000.00
Kona Star is ready for you to charter or cruise or move aboard. She has a spacious three cabin layout with two enclosed heads.
• Launched in 1981
• LOA 45'
• Beam: 14 ft 6 in
• LWL: 40 ft 6 in
• Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
• Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
• Dry Weight: 30000 lbs
• Duel Hydraulic Steering systems
• Twin Ford Lehman 130 hp Diesel engines
• Max Speed 8 knots
• Hold 400 gallons of fuel in 2 aluminum tanks
• Racor Fuel Filters
• Freshwater cooling system
Deck and Ground Tackle:
• Electric Windlass (inoperative)
• 45# Danforth anchor
• 50' 3/8" Chain
• 5/8" Nylon Rode
• Cockpit Cushions
• All safety equipment
Electronics and Electrical:
• VHF Radio
• Stereo Systems
• Depth Sounder
• Three Batteries with Charger
• A/C and D/C Systems
• Double sinks
• Holds 250 gallons of water in four tanks
• Starting forward we have the chain locker followed by spacious forward cabin.
• Next to port is guest cabin and head to starboard.
• Up the stairs to a spacious main salon which includes full galley, table with seating, and steering station.
• Down the stairs aft is a beautiful owners stateroom with queen bed, head with bathtub and shower and lots of storage.
Vessel availability is subject to prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Specifications given are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.