Aft Cabin 1981 Chris-Craft 410 Commander listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
No Way! How could a boat this nice...Be this cheap? Just ask. The best live-aboard! Look at the photos! It's CLEAN. Volvo diesels with VERY RECENT BIG MAINTENANCE and very much dialed in. 14.5 knot cruise. Sips at 9 knots. New ONAN e-series generator! New electronics! New interior! Weekend condo or how about the great loop? She can do it.
The list of updates is a testament to the love (and money!!!) this classic looking girl has had over the last several years. Two part compound and Smoove "White Cloud" Polymer this Fall; kept under cover, so she stays nice and shiny.
You have to see this boat!
Updates Since 2015
1. NEW Battery Charger, 3 Bank with remote on the distribution panel (9/2015).
2. NEW Overboard Discharge Valve (9/2015).
3. NEW/UPDATE TO FORWARD STATEROOM TO MATCH THE CURRENT SALON AND AFT MASTER STATEROOM (10/2015).
a. NEW Wainscoting (Bead Board) throughout the cabin.
b. NEW Teak trim throughout the walls, flooring, and ceiling.
c. NEW 2 - NEW multi-directional reading lights above each V-Berth and 2 NEW Scones on the forward bulkhead.
d. NEW 2 - New teak louvered doors on the forward bulkhead going into the anchor locker compartment.
e. NEW/Fabricated and upholstered porthole valance with mini blinds and installed them inside the valance.
f. NEW/Fabricated perimeter backrest (cushioned with brown corduroy) outlining the V-Berth bunk.
g. NEW Corian trim to the top of the chest of drawers.
4. NEW/UPDATED FORWARD HEAD AND SHOWER (11/2015).
a. NEW Fabricated translucent shower wall, separating the shower from the head area.
b. NEW All wall material with beige veneer and added teak trim throughout.
c. NEW/Fabricated Corian shelf in shower area and added Corian on top of the bathroom vanity. Trimmed in Teak and Corian.
d. NEW Beige veneer to vanity cabinet faces and replace cabinet drawers.
e. NEW GFCI in cabinet.
f. NEW Designer light.
5. NEW Wine and bottle rack in the main salon (10/2015).
6. NEW Luan to the side panels under the large port and starboard window. Created an alike chart table and created the same finish on and around the helm area (11/2015).
7. NEW Updated wiring and switches down at the lower helm (11/2015).
8. NEW Wiring and New Anchor Light to the cabin mast (11/2015).
9. NEW Wireless digital remote spotlight (11/2015).
10. NEW HDTV/DIGITAL antenna. Cable runs throughout the boat (11/2015).
11. NEW 50 cubic ft. Fire Boy Fire Suppression System (11/2015).
12. NEW 9KW KOHLER GENERATOR with sound shield and remote starter with gauge on the distribution panel (12/2015).
13. NEW GARMIN GPS at both helms, new Icom VHF Remote Radios with NEW Antennas. #1 and the lower helm and #2 on the bridge (12/2015).
14. NEW GARMIN GPS/FF/DF with P-79 read thru-hull transducer. #1 at lower helm and #2 on the bridge (12/2015).
15. NEW Fuel tank senders and gauges. NEW gauges are installed at the lower helm (12/2015).
16. NEW Black Water and Fresh Water Sender consolidated on 1 gauge (12/2015).
17. NEW Bose Multiplex sound and CD system (12/2015).
18. NEW UPDATED FLYBRIDGE Helm panel (12/2015).
a. NEW wiring and switches.
b. NEW oil pressure, temp. and tachometers for port and starboard engines.
c. NEW Black Facia panel was fabricated for the dash panel.
d. NEW chart table trim was fabricated to the chart table perimeter.
e. NEW cabinet doors were fabricated to match the dash panel.
f. NEW white baseboard trim around the interior perimeter of the bridge.
19. NEW Cutlass bearings, after the propellers were pulled and the shafts were taken out and sent out for reconditioning (12/2015).
20. NEW Reconditioned propellers and Reconditioned propeller shafts (12/2015).
21. NEW 130' of diesel fuel line to the NEW generator (12/2015).
22. NEW Transmission Hydraulic Lines (12/2015).
23. NEW 52' #1 Copper/Tinned cable added from the generator to the distribution panel (12/2015).
24. NEW Engine room LED lighting (12/2015).
25. NEW Flax Packing on both drive shafts (12/2015).
26. NEW Group 27 Starting Battery to the Generator (12/2015).
27. NEW Check Valves on all shower sumps existing out through the thru-hulls (12/2015).
28. New Check Valves on all bilge pumps with a reverse loop (12/2015).
29. NEW Inline filters to all shower sumps before the pump motors (12/2015).
30. NEW 2 Engine room blowers (12/2015).
31. NEW 20 amp breaker in the main distribution panel for aft electric toilet (12/2015).
32. NEW Throttle and Shift knobs (12/2015).
33. NEW 2 Fire Extinguishers (12/2015).
34. NEW 1 Brass handle for engine room hatch (12/2015).
35. NEW Forward shower head (12/2015).
36. NEW GFCI in aft stateroom vanity (12/2015).
37. NEW Multi-season bottom paint (12/2015).
38. NEW Top for lower helm chart table (12/2015).
39. NEW Non-skid beige paint on the flybridge sole (12/2015).
40. NEW 2 CO2 Detectors, 2 Smoke Detectors (12/2015).
41. NEW Trumpet Horns (12/2015).
42. NEW Battery Charger, 2 wire, for the generator battery (5/2016).
43. NEW Steering Helm on the flybridge (6/2016).
44. NEW 2 Fresh Water Feed Solenoids for forward and aft heads (8/2016).
45. NEW PARMAX Maximum output Fresh Water Pump (8/2016).
46. NEW Engine room light switch (3/2017).
47. NEW Starboard Tach on the flybridge (4/2017).
48. NEW In-line Fresh Water filter (1/2018).
49. NEW Stainless Steel Trim around the toaster oven in the Galley area (7/2018).
50. NEW Stainless Steel grab rail in the helm area (7/2018).
51. NEW CHRIS CRAFT Logo, Number Graphics, and accent color to the transom decal (7/2018).
52. NEW Black Awl Grip Accent Striping to the beige hull with additional Teal vinyl accents to the Black (7/2018).
53. NEW shutoff valve to the aft head fresh water supply (7/2018).
54. NEW CANVAS 2016-2017 ($11,000.00).
55. COCKPIT CARPET 2016.
PORT ENGINE 3/19/2019
Machine shop Blueprinted Head - $1,650
NEW Turbo Charger - $715
NEW Heat Exchanger core $2,500
Aftercooler cleaned, pressure tested and reinstalled
PORT and STARBOARD motors. All blueprinted injectors (4/2019)
56. NEW Salon 40" Samsung HDTV (7/2019).
57. Additional LED engine room lighting (8/2019).
58. NEW Vizio bridge HDTV (9/2019).
59. NEW Fusion 400 watt amplifier for salon/bridge stereo (7/2019).
60. Starboard engine, Aftercooler pulled, cleaned, pressure tested and reinstalled (9/2019).
61. Oil change and filters, both motors (9/2019).
62. NEW Flybridge cushions (9/2019).
63. NEW Salon and stateroom LED recessed lighting (9/2019).
64. NEW Jabsco freshwater pump (10/19/19)
65. Bottom cleaned by diver, all new zincs installed (10/19/19)
Garmin 740 GPS Garmin fishfinder Fusion remote Bose 201 speaker Icom VHF Bennett trim tab controls 6" Compass Visio HDTV Cockpit lighting
Garmin 741 XS GPS Garmin fishfinder Icom VHF Bennett trim tab controls 5" Compass Bimini top Cockpit cushions, NEW 9/2019
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.