Aft Cabin 1985 Chris-Craft Catalina 380 listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This Chris Craft is well preserved and has been in fresh water till the last couple of years. The boat has two roomy staterooms with private heads in each. It has very comfortable and spacious living areas, a fully functional galley and an ample, well equipped bridge and seating area. It has front seats for even more seating options. It has nice wide walk around decks for full access around the boat. It is great for living aboard or cruising or both!!!
She will sleep up to 6 persons in two staterooms and the salon. There are two head/shower compartments, the one in the aft cabin also has a bath tub. Her salon/galley has two bar stools and a convertible sofa, large bridge, has bimini with full enclosure and great electronics also an L-Seating arrangement and wet bar.
Her staterooms both have head/shower compartments, and large, comfortable berths. The aft bed is larger than king size. Generous storage exists in both staterooms, with plenty of drawers and hanging lockers. Three air conditioning/heat units maintain interior comfort throughout.
– Norcold Refrigerator Freezer AC/DC
– Large Stainless Steel Sink
– Seaward Microwave
– Three Burner Princess Stove
– Two Bar Stools for Galley Bar
– L-Shaped Couch makes into Bed
– Single Lounge Chair
– One Teak Coffee Table
– One Teak End Table
– Large Island King
– Three Hanging Closets
– Sixteen Drawers
– Large Head with Tub and Shower
– Queen Size Island
– Storage and Large Hanging Locker
– En-Suite Head and Shower
– Bimini Top with Enclosure
– Simpson Windlass with Remote and Danforth Anchor with Roller
– Swim Platform with Ladder
– Two Fender Racks
– Forward Seating
– Wet Bar with Raritan Ice Maker
– L-Shaped Seating on Bridge with other Seating
Helm and Electronics
– Garmin VHF Radio 200
– Garmin Echo Map 70S GPS Plotter
– Garmin 7212 GPS Plotter
– Sitex Auto Pilot SP 70
– Fusion Stereo with Two Remotes and Amp MSI 700I
– JL Audio Speakers Throughout
– Guest Remote Spotlight
– Guest Synchronizer
– Three Windshield Wipers
– Trim Tabs
– Opening Front Window
– Helm Cover
– Captains Chair
– 6.5 Onan Generator with 290 Hours
– ProMariner Battery Charge
– Two Group 27 Batteries, One Group 24 Battery Gen Start
– Two Guest Battery Switches
– Two 50 Amp Electrical Cords
– Three Marine Air and Heat, One digital Two Rotary Switches
Smuggler is a Northern Fresh water boat that is well equipped and would make a great liveaboard cruiser.
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.